What's new

Ideal Org statistices - data needed

Isene

Patron with Honors
I receive requests about the state of the Ideal orgs. I know there are posts here and there throughout the forum giving data about these orgs - but it would be great to collect the hard facts. Hence this thread (delete this thread if I missed a similar thread). I would be grateful if pure data could be posted here, without derailing.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
If the org closest to me ever eventually goes "ideal" I'll get some stats. :lol:
They've been donating for a few years now. :duh:

omnom

Patron with Honors
There's some video I saw a while back on WWP from JohnnyRUClear here in Portland of someone moving out of what is now/was the Portland Ideal Org. The building has been empty for months, of course, but to backtrack and move out... That struck me as an "oopsie." I wonder what the new plan is...

One of the movers is pissed, and the other is all "what the fuck."

I think this is the vidi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKubR4NhUM

freethinker

Sponsor
I got this in an email back in August.

Hello to the Friends of the Boston Org!

Boston's Ideal Org Building Project is GOING GREEN!

We are completing the fundraising to get into construction for our Ideal Org by selling 1000 Raffle tickets for a brand new 2010 Toyota Prius! The raffle tickets are now on sale for $500 each or 5 for $2,000!

The Boston Ideal Org project is in its FINAL PHASE of fundraising with only $518,000 to go!

Help get Boston into construction of its new Ideal Org building!

Buy your tickets today!!!!!!!

E-mail me back for info on how to buy your ticket or call Boston Org at 617. 266-9500.

Lorraine Baritz
Boston OT Committee

Rae

Patron with Honors
I receive requests about the state of the Ideal orgs. I know there are posts here and there throughout the forum giving data about these orgs - but it would be great to collect the hard facts. Hence this thread (delete this thread if I missed a similar thread). I would be grateful if pure data could be posted here, without derailing.

When you say "state of the Ideal Orgs" what exactly do you want to know? The condition of the building, if the org has moved in yet, what the stats of actual Ideal Orgs are? Not sure what kind of information you want Geir. I know that Pasadena and Valley Orgs in So. Cal have not moved into their buildings yet. Pasadena's Ideal Org building was paid for in 2006 and it's still sitting there going into disrepair. There was a photo posted of it a month or two ago. Water leakage.

The Portland Ideal org building is called the Stevenson Building and is located in downtown Portland and has been sitting empty for some time now.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
We are completing the fundraising to get into construction for our Ideal Org by selling 1000 Raffle tickets for a brand new 2010 Toyota Prius! The raffle tickets are now on sale for $500 each or 5 for $2,000!

HCO PL 24 February 1964, "Urgent, Org Programming":

"If the Org slumps: Don't engage in 'fund raising' or 'selling postcards' or borrowing money. Just make more income with Scientology. It's a sign of very poor management to seek extraordinary solutions for finance outside Scientology. It has always failed. For Orgs as for pcs 'Solve it With Scientology.' Every time I myself have sought to solve finance or personnel in other ways than Scientology I have lost out. So I can tell you from experience that Org solvency lies in More Scientology, not patented combs or fund raising Barbecues." -- L. Ron Hubbard

For once, I hope LRH was right.

Isene

Patron with Honors
When you say "state of the Ideal Orgs" what exactly do you want to know? The condition of the building, if the org has moved in yet, what the stats of actual Ideal Orgs are? Not sure what kind of information you want Geir.

I am looking for:

- Is the fundraising done?
- Is the renovation done?
- Is the Ideal Org opened?
- And most importantly; the one's that are opened: What are the real production stats?

randomx

Patron with Honors
Auckland New Zealand

1. Fundraising is still being done.

2. The renovations are on hold. It`s a big secret...but a building inspector
has stipulated that the Whitecliffs building (Ideal org )
needs to be re piled before any Renos can be done.
Approximate cost $1-2 million dollars.

3. Not even close to opening. But they hold their fundraising events there.

4. Zero production from within the "ideal org."

Rae

Patron with Honors
I am looking for:

- And most importantly; the one's that are opened: What are the real production stats?

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I gave you some info on Pasadena, Valley and Portland. (renovations not completed on any of these).

Nashville is done and open. CC Nashville that is. They have around 80-90 staff almost all of whom are moonlighting to make money. Data is very recent. Almost all but one recent event have been fundraising events. Very few new public. Hard to get the info on the productions stats as one would have to be on staff to give that info.

LA org..renos not completed.

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I gave you some info on Pasadena, Valley and Portland. (renovations not completed on any of these).

Nashville is done and open. CC Nashville that is. They have around 80-90 staff almost all of whom are moonlighting to make money. Data is very recent. Almost all but one recent event have been fundraising events. Very few new public. Hard to get the info on the productions stats as one would have to be on staff to give that info.

LA org..renos not completed.

Nashville is still fundraising? For what? They are open now. That is very interesting.

I can tell you this, Quinn Tauffer who is a West US fundraiser has been going to WUS orgs to fundraise for their Ideal Org buildings and renos, and telling the public that raw public are "flooding" into the new Ideal Orgs. Now, I know that is not true, but it's what is being promoted and used to rally the troops.

Annonsparrows protest videos on youtube from D.C. org show hardly any public going in our out of the org, and he is often there when course should be getting out or starting. There are also many Sea Org members that appear to be on post there "putting in the lines", despite that fact that they opened and were announced as a done Ideal Org.

Parrishgolfer

There's a HUGE empty building here in Clearwater that's supposed to be...SUPER someday...:ohmy:

Seriously...it will... :confused2:

Until then :crickets: :whistling:

freethinker

Sponsor
HCO PL 24 February 1964, "Urgent, Org Programming":

"If the Org slumps: Don't engage in 'fund raising' or 'selling postcards' or borrowing money. Just make more income with Scientology. It's a sign of very poor management to seek extraordinary solutions for finance outside Scientology. It has always failed. For Orgs as for pcs 'Solve it With Scientology.' Every time I myself have sought to solve finance or personnel in other ways than Scientology I have lost out. So I can tell you from experience that Org solvency lies in More Scientology, not patented combs or fund raising Barbecues." -- L. Ron Hubbard

For once, I hope LRH was right.

DITTO!

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Buffalo is of course open. When I last went there not many was there and or on course.

The time I took a tour of the org only one person that I knew was on course and she said hi to me.

I saw the side of the building paint starting to crack so they are not taking care of the new building.

That is all I know. I not been back since even if I been invited. I declined to go.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I am looking for:

Not sure if you have seen it, but I have a thead about Sydney's Ideal here - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=13563
Some updates are appended when I get new info.

Basically its a pretty sorry state of affairs. As of the 31st of October they still have $2.25 Million to raise. They recently tried a fundraiser and the results were pathetic, see this thread for leak - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14339 - only 23 tickets sold.

The renovation was due to start in July this year, but they haven't even sorted out their plans yet and no work has started (not 100% sure on that, haven't been past there for a while).

I think I'm going to be surprised if it even manages to open in 2010.

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Not surprising that struggling orgs which are given big buildings cant even generate the funds to look after them properly. Owning an asset has its down sides in terms of various ongoing charges not to mention maintenance, running costs etc. Talk about saddling an org with liabilities. Cant imagine that a nice new building of itself disseminates better. Well I will wait to be proven wrong when little old Ade gets a flash new building. But I think I will have to be very patient.

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Buffalo is of course open. When I last went there not many was there and or on course.

The time I took a tour of the org only one person that I knew was on course and she said hi to me.

I saw the side of the building paint starting to crack so they are not taking care of the new building.

That is all I know. I not been back since even if I been invited. I declined to go.

Do you know how many staff they have in Buffallo? I heard they have less than 40 at that "Ideal Org".