What's new

Urgent: DC Ideal Org Opening Oct 10th

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
DC Transit confirmed the street closure? You must be channeling O. Roy Chalk, who owned DC Transit back in the day. A brief search of the interweb revealed that the DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency takes care of this.

It isn't posted on the official calendar either. UPDATE! I thought you meant tomorrow (October 10) but it isn't listed for HALLOWEEN either. Not that they would sanction a closing of 16th Street, major north-south corridor that it is.
Well, whichever section handles closures, that's who they transferred me to. :) We even double checked with a second officer about the date with some anons who know metro police from outside of anon. Just got back from raiding tonight. Whatever they might be doing tomorrow, the whole ideal is just one big hot mess right now. Very not photogenic.

Outtech, you're awesome beyond words.

outtech

Patron with Honors
^ Hey, after 200 miles of free travel thanks to certain east coast anons, it was the least I could do.

Mystic

Crusader
SuperStock_1487R-59129.jpg

Div6

Crusader
No "Grand Opening" today. Looks like they are in the middle of installing a new sewer line for the Ideal Org (I guess they need to increase capacity due to increased BS). Anons raided both locations. The "Grand Opening" is the 31st.

Anons have permits for the sidewalks. The cult is trying to close 16th Street for their shindig....

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
No "Grand Opening" today. Looks like they are in the middle of installing a new sewer line for the Ideal Org (I guess they need to increase capacity due to increased BS). Anons raided both locations. The "Grand Opening" is the 31st.

Anons have permits for the sidewalks. The cult is trying to close 16th Street for their shindig....

I don't think they make sewer pipes that large.

Mystic

Crusader
16th Street is a major artery. I don't see how they are going to get permission to block it. But this is a question for Superwoman, DCAnon.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
They'll have to get permission from the majority percentage of their residential and business neighbors. They've filed for it, but unless the neighborhood complains, it looks like it might happen.

Mystic

Crusader
Boston's on track for the 31st. <deletion>

bwg this isn't like you at all. Posting those longass lines causes the screen to go over-wide and makes both chat and browsing the thread difficult. C'mon honey.

Last edited by a moderator:

gerry

Patron with Honors
bwg this isn't like you at all. Posting those longass lines causes the screen to go over-wide and makes both chat and browsing the thread difficult. C'mon honey.

Looks like its only a problem in some browsers
It views ok in IE & Chrome but stuffs up in Firefox and Opera

Div6

Crusader
From Purple Hair Anon:

"sorry this is late fagz, but apparently standing for 9 hours plus in dc in addition to shaking my freak fat ass for slyvia on the street corner (more on that later) makes for epic sleep tech. but anyway...

got there shortly before 1pm and found some NYC anon's starting the party, many many thanks my anon comrades for driving down to party with us. the public was surprised to see us and was very supportive, but then again that could be b/c of the free cookies we were giving out. had a unhappy christian [his t-shirt was a give away] tell me we were being intolerant of another religion and then wouldn't give me the time to explain why we were out there.

slyvia, sadie, and a seaorg slave we dubbed caveman watched us literally all day from the steps. hope they get epic hemroids from sitting on the cold stones. sadie wouldn't talk to us but spent her time filming us, taking pics, and taking notes on a notepad. note to scilons: next time you want to film us secretly from the 3rd floor try to be a bit more covert about it, k? chalk tech pissed them off and sadie and slyvia came out with fail bucket brigade. slyvia did dump water on our shoes, trying to get us to be angry [and yes i know it can be considered assault but we were too busy pissing them off b/c it wasn't making us angry] so we justed lul'ed at them and proceeded to double our chalk efforts.

had several great moments w/ the public: random guy on the street "so you guys are the actual embodiment of the internetz?!" us "basically yeah" him "thats awesome". former foreign diplomat stopped and thanked us for exercising our rights to free speech and standing up for the rights of those w/in the church. pho-tog guy who was excited to see us there "seen you guys over in dupont but its great your here too". slyvia tried to enage him w/ fail phamplet tech and he lul'ed at her after. priest from the neighboring church near the ideal "i'm glad you folks are out here, this group [waves hand at ideal] is dangerous and their ideals are really twisted".

young guy stopped to talk w/ me about the protest and filled him on the why's and even told him that we weren't protesting someone's right to practice whatever religion they choose, everything was going cool until slyvia decided to stick her nose in it. handed him the fail phamplet "get the other side of the story" and he wanted to talk to her and us about the situation. slyvia being her typical grumpy self shot her foot bullet early by calling us bigots and then freaks [we lul'ed]. young man was definetly upset by that and wanted to know why she thought that, slyvia points at me and says well look at her she's wearing a purple wig, a mask, and is dancing [her fat ass, unsaid but implied] on the street corner that makes her and them freaks. tried to explain that we wouldn't have to do those things if they wouldn't track us down, but she kept interrupting me. young guy was even more upset and told slyvia he didn't understand how as another religion minority that she could call some one a freak and that he was a religious minority himself and he knew was it felt like to be ridiculed for his faith choices but that he would never call someone a freak over their choice in trying to help others. young man left shortly there after and we lul'ed and high fived over slyvia's fail.

anons trickled in thru most of the early afternoon. some split time between the ideal and the founding over in dupont proper, which seemed to make the sciolons quite uncomfortable. big gathering of scilons as the founding church but they seemed to be ignoring the anons from what i was told. party kicked off after 3 with groups of anons seemingly appearing out of thin air and the party began in ernest. much dancing, sign waving, many lulz, and awesome enturbing w/ the public ensued.

passed out tons of flyers and yftc's and generally had a great time while doing so. maidofwin showed up in her maid costume and turned up the level of honking from the passing cars to over 9000. lots of smiles and thumbs ups from cars and passing buses and surprisingly we've got a huge network of support from the local taxi cabs. cops showed up later in the day to watch us, one finally came over to talk to us but we whipped out the permit and talked with him for a few minutes and he left satisfied.

as night set we broke out the glow sticks and decided to serenade the scilons with rousing trolls songs. sterotype movie cop came over later and fussed about the volume of the music saying he was getting complaints so we had to turn it down. nice work calling and complaining to the cops scilons, didn't know you had apartments across the other side of the intersection that had such thin walls you could hear our music from one portable speaker unit

noticed 2 theartical lights (kind you see on a stage up in the rafters) hanging outside one of the upstairs story windows later w/ lights blazing back into the window. they must have been filming something up there as the lighting was definetly being done to give the illusion of daylight. no DM sightings that day so no intel available on that, yet.

giant sewer line hole is giant and i hope Co$ haz lots of fun spending their monies on fixing it. the gala or whatever the fuck it was was either canceled or moved to the founding church since the giant hole was a problem, didn't find this out until later but ehh we had a great time and pissing of slyvia is always fun. permit was only for founding and when the party hit over 25 anons we had to party there anyway. but many thanks to you anon fagz who came out or traveled great distances to join us it was much appreciated and it was one epic pre-grand opening party. hope to see even more of you on the 31st!

pics up later."