What's new

ALERT ANZO Exes OSA Ops in ANZO

Doom

Lurking.
Dear All,

After confirming this through some backchannel sources from America it looks like OSA has sent or will be sending an Operative to Australia,
Yeah I didn't believe it, but yes that is what has been said to me through a backchannel contact.
Looks like the Mission is to infiltrate the Exe community this includes to mix with protesters (so watch out Anons too) here and to gather intel but also to Enturbulate and create havoc within.
So if there is a person or persons that are new to the Exe field and they are just a little off, watch your step. they are very likely to get on to the normal websites ESMB, WWP etc.
From what I know they will be off the line and out in the real world more than likely (real job the whole thing). BE Careful, I shit you not.

If I Get any other data on this I will post on this thread.

PS KhaKhan Mate can you cross post this to WWP so the Anons Know this as well.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Dear All,

After confirming this through some backchannel sources from America it looks like OSA has sent or will be sending an Operative to Australia,
Yeah I didn't believe it, but yes that is what has been said to me through a backchannel contact.
Looks like the Mission is to infiltrate the Exe community this includes to mix with protesters (so watch out Anons too) here and to gather intel but also to Enturbulate and create havoc within.
So if there is a person or persons that are new to the Exe field and they are just a little off, watch your step. they are very likely to get on to the normal websites ESMB, WWP etc.
From what I know they will be off the line and out in the real world more than likely (real job the whole thing). BE Careful, I shit you not.

If I Get any other data on this I will post on this thread.

PS KhaKhan Mate can you cross post this to WWP so the Anons Know this as well.

Doom,

I am sure you mean well but "OSA is sending an operative" is probably the least exciting thing around.I am sure it sounds all impressive but give me a break.

They are going to send someone to infiltrate the exes? If they had someone to do that it would have been done a year ago to handle Kev and panda et al.

What sort of person are they going to send? What can they possibly do?

So what if they "infiltrate"? Seriously. What the hell does it matter? The CofS and OSA will be infiltrating so they can find the REAL who's, the connections to global conspiracies that they KNOW exist. They KNOW that the whole anon/refunds/exes is a front mate, they are looking for the real deal. They cannot possibly comprehend that people have finally figured out that Scientology is a bunch of crap and an evil little band of thuggettes. Oh no, they are soooo important that only a global conspiracy will do.

They live in a effing dream world for crying out loud. Infiltrate the exes? What would THAT accomplish? Not much.

Besides that I can assure you that there are exes who are "real" exes who are also busy reporting in to the mother ship, writing KRs and the whole nine yards. They are hoping to get back into good graces or they are hoping to talk to their family members or whatever hold the cofs has.

Lets say OSA finds james Bond and sends him or her to Oz. What are they going to find out?

That Kev wants a refund, that Carm thinks they're full of crap and a lot of people dont like them? This is a secret?

OSA have been sending people to Oz for the last year - of course they have, it is their biggest problem.

Sorry Doom but the dramatic 'sending an operative" made me laugh so hard I farted!

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
:lol:

Originally posted by Mick Wenlock

Lets say OSA finds james Bond and sends him or her to Oz. What are they going to find out?

That Kev wants a refund, that Carm thinks their full of crap and a lot of people dont like them? This is a secret?

I have just laughed myself silly ...

:p

Doom

Lurking.
Thanks alot Mick, this is fresh info(only hours old). And really its a yardstick for how well things are going down here.
OSA ANZO has been sweeping alot of dirty laundry under the carpet and now they are being bypassed.
So while yes it is the funniest shit that they sent some Bot to invest us, I worry a little about the less savvy Exes and Anons.
That must be the protective side of me.

So Quit Knockin and start Rockin

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thanks alot Mick, this is fresh info(only hours old). And really its a yardstick for how well things are going down here.
OSA ANZO has been sweeping alot of dirty laundry under the carpet and now they are being bypassed.
So while yes it is the funniest shit that they sent some Bot to invest us, I worry a little about the less savvy Exes and Anons.
That must be the protective side of me.

So Quit Knockin and start Rockin

Don't be offended by The Zen Sledgehammer Doom....Mick has a way of cutting to the chase. It's good to be aware of what they are up to, but don't panic about it. I think you are right to give a shout out about it because I am sure you just crashed someone's stats! :D

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Oh come on Doom, I'm not knocking ya - just taking the piss. You have to admit you were being overly melodramatic for crying out loud. "Sending an operative" - jeez that STILL makes me laugh.

OSA is a product of Scientology, it has no dramatic powers and it really has no dramatic "tech" . What it does have is the benefit of fanaticism - the unrelenting desire to do harm to people who oppose it. But what it does not have is smarts, it cannot have real intelligence because it is guided by Hubbard's drivel.

OSA is blind to fact that Scientology is a small and failing little cult of no great importance except to those it has directly affected, like us. It is blinded by Tubbard's self-aggrandizing view of himself. For Hubbard it had to be international conspiracies that opposed him, governments, secret societies, it could nto just be ordinary people who saw through his twadry idiocies.

So yeah, of course they have sent people to Oz - they started on it as soon as Kev started getting his friends out of scientology. They have had PIs trying to recruit people close to Kev, Panda, Emma, Carmel they have probably succeeded somewhere along the line too. But it wont make any difference Doom.

it never does.

Because Kev, Carm, Emma, Panda, you and I are just individuals who have our separate reasons for disliking Scientology.

So take an even strain mate, your heart is in the right place.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
So what if they "infiltrate"? Seriously. What the hell does it matter? The CofS and OSA will be infiltrating so they can find the REAL who's, the connections to global conspiracies that they KNOW exist. They KNOW that the whole anon/refunds/exes is a front mate, they are looking for the real deal. They cannot possibly comprehend that people have finally figured out that Scientology is a bunch of crap and an evil little band of thuggettes. Oh no, they are soooo important that only a global conspiracy will do.

There they are, mocking up their counter postulates.

Now that they're all OT (they are, right?) they can mock them up ever so much more efficiently.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't be offended by The Zen Sledgehammer Doom....Mick has a way of cutting to the chase. It's good to be aware of what they are up to, but don't panic about it. I think you are right to give a shout out about it because I am sure you just crashed someone's stats! :D

I understand that the OSA are sending their top operative - Inspector Clouseau.

:yes:

Dart

Carmel

Crusader
Yeah, it's all a laugh on the one hand, and no way would or could any "operative" hinder our activity......if anything, their ops have and do spur us on.

On the other hand, on a personal level, it can be a real bitch of a thing when and if ya fall prey to one of these ops, so I understand where Doom is coming from, and I appreciate him for posting on the matter. :)

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
On the other hand, on a personal level, it can be a real bitch of a thing when and if ya fall prey to one of these ops, so I understand where Doom is coming from, and I appreciate him for posting on the matter. :)

Completely agreed, actually, though I do expect they'll try to infiltrate anywhere they can, overtly or covertly.

tamphex

Patron
Been months since I had a PI on my tail. Looking forward to them messing it up again just as badly.

reel_max86.jpg

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Scientology should be the ones that are worried,

if they send people to read this message board & investigate us, it could lead to a big cognition on their part that Scientology really is Crap, & they will want OUT Too

:hysterical:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Better send more

will be sending an Operative to Australia,

Just like when they bused Scilons from Brisbane to Sydney when Feral, Carmal, Pattycake, ex ALL "blew" back in Feb' 08 ???

Better tell CofS to send MORE operatives !!!

Good twin

Floater
Alanzo must have a "Welcome OSA Ops bots" sign somewhere. Just lovebomb the suckers to death when they arrive. You can't infiltrate the outside of something for crissakes. Be very careful when you tell them that they can come and go as they please out here. It's a bit hard to handle at first. :coolwink:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just give the anons a heads up someone may try to ID 'em. But I'm not all that worried. :3 OSA people spending time with us is only a good thing. Can't spend this much time around people talking about their experiences and actual fact without raising a few questions. The hide in the turtle shell and stick your fingers in your ears tactic is the only way they can keep people inside. At least until they get tired of hiding. :D