What's new

Miscellaneous emails from Washington DC org

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: DUSTIN ASTRAN JOINS STAFF AT FCDC!
To: "Founding Church of Scientology" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, December 24, 2009

4218649935_2fec40ea7a_o.jpg

Div6

Crusader
What a joyous love-fest! That picture just makes me want to go out and .....

But wait. What is that in the background? It looks like some sort of 'fill the thermometer' game. That coffee cup is awfully empty....

Is this the state of "Internal PR" for an "Ideal Org"?

How sad....

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The future...

What a joyous love-fest! That picture just makes me want to go out and .....

But wait. What is that in the background? It looks like some sort of 'fill the thermometer' game. That coffee cup is awfully empty....

Is this the state of "Internal PR" for an "Ideal Org"?

How sad....

He's havin' a hug from Kim :eyeroll: Will he still have a big grin after a few "face rips" :confused2: Only The Shadow knows. :eyeroll:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
always ...

Always a crop of new young suckers who believe all of the alibi stories about the dwarf, the HubTurd, and Cof$, and how bad and evil the psychs are, not to mention the evil psych inspired squirrels and how nobody has it right except the Cof$, how if it weren't for all of those evil supressives Cof$ wouldn't have to charge nearly as much, etc, etc, etc. Trying to get thru to this guy would be like talking to a turnip, until such time as he experiences some of the crap coming at him directly.

Pete

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hey, I never got a hug for joining staff!! :grouch:
I did get a handshake for joining the SO. :duh:
I am thinking there is another interpretation....

A few minutes after joining, he realized he had made a terrible, terrible mistake and announced his cog with VGI's that he 'remembered' that he was out-qual for staff because he had done LSD.....earlier in the day!

So, someone screamed "HCO BRING ORDER!" and the chick grabbed him in a bear-hug of death to prevent him from blowing. This is part of TR-BS (TR-BlowStop), where you grab-and-frisk a blowing staff member for car keys,passports and other criminal possessions.

Then she screamed in his face, reminding him that he was still on staff (until he officially routed out and got his leaving sec checks) and ordered him to smile and just do what he was told...because Ron said he was a DB for wanting to leave.

That R-Factor really indicated to him and he blew charge on cogging that he was a degraded being...but an uptone one!

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Joining staff at FCDC is by far, the best decision I've ever made. They promised to teach me proper use of commas! Imagine! Mastery over commas. Life is falling into place.... My bank account balance is already falling and it isn't even Thursday at 2 yet. Wow! Too bad we won't get time off to go on our honeymoon.

It is the greatest good for all Dynamics. Especially the first. The best place, the best time and the best org to join is not right here and not right now... We'd rather spend our honeymoon time traveling on the PLANET!!!

Wisened One

Crusader
He's havin' a hug from Kim :eyeroll: Will he still have a big grin after a few "face rips" :confused2: Only The Shadow knows. :eyeroll:

That doesn't start for a few months. They wait for him to acclimate to the relaxed rules first (since he's a newbie) then they slowly up the dial on lack of sleep, etc. Then they go for the jugular...:D

Last edited: