What's new

“You can also dive off a bridge or blow your brains out.”

Rae

Patron with Honors
Impinging new post on www.leavingscientology.wordpress.com about OTs,suicide and murder. Here's a bit of an excerpt

...The words of Orientation took on an alarming prescience last May when OT VIII and major IAS contributor Steve Brackett committed suicide by literally diving off the Highway 1 Bixby Bridge on the Big Sur Coast of California at 5:30 one morning. The Church tried to spin it, saying that Brackett had been the victim of a head-on collision. It was a lie. Insiders say that Brackett, a multi-million dollar IAS contributor, was despondent over financial difficulties. He was scheduled to go to Flag the next day, but chose instead to end his life.

Why?

The experiences of other OTs, as reported online, make it clear that a trip to Flag is anything but pleasant these days. OTs and Scientologists are invalidated and evaluated for, told they are not Clear, told they must redo levels over and over because of this or that arbitrary (the latest arbitrary being reported is that people are being pressured to re-do any auditing they did prior to the release of Golden Age of Tech in 1996. That’s right, not training, auditing.)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
New Strategy for CoS: Sue Larry Anderson for ATTEMPTED MANSLAUGHTER in the case of Rex Fowler on the basis that Larry squirreled L. Ron Hubbard's technology and implanted the idea in parishioners to blow their own brains out if they are off the Bridge.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for putting it up, Rae.:thumbsup:

Needs to be spread far and wide before the death toll mounts.:yes:

I couldn't bring myself to jump off a bungy tower, when all my kids were doing it. I'm not brave enough to be a new OT 7.

Seriously though, there are groups that have high suicide rates. There is a Northern California high school where 4 or 5 kids have jumped in front of trains at the same rail road crossing in the last year.

It is a shame that Scientology has morphed from helpful and interactive to greedy and demanding.

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
The CO$ puts its members in the state of mind where this life doesn't mean much, where it's no big deal when life ends, because you are coming back again anyway.

Right along with that is the strange belief that family doesn't mean much, because family relations are a body-thing, based on the body only. Thetans don't have parents, brothers or sisters, or kids. Thetans are individual spirits, not family members with other thetans.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I couldn't bring myself to jump off a bungy tower, when all my kids were doing it. I'm not brave enough to be a new OT 7.

Seriously though, there are groups that have high suicide rates. There is a Northern California high school where 4 or 5 kids have jumped in front of trains at the same rail road crossing in the last year.

It is a shame that Scientology has morphed from helpful and interactive to greedy and demanding.

Trains can't stop. The engineer can blow the train whistle and that's about all. That engineer has to watch while his train runs over and kills the kids or other suicides.

That is not a picture the train driver will ever forget.

If you really want to kill yourself there are better and less selfish ways to do it.