What's new

Woman died last night at Narconon Zutphen, the Netherlands.

Peter Schilte

Patron with Honors
Today I received an email saying the body of the woman is released by the authorities.
Her bodily remains will be transported to Greece for her funeral.
The cause of her death is still unknown, as the Dutch NFI (National Forensic Institute) has not yet completed the toxicological tests.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
By the way, an interesting comment I would like to make. I have made this comment elsewhere, but it fits on this thread:

I used to be a Purif C/S.

Someone sent a question to Senior C/S Int asking what to do if a person had gotten up to 5000 mg. of niacin but had not attained the end phenomena of the RD.

Senior C/S Int office did not know the answer.

So they sent the letter to Dr. Denk, who is supposedly the doctor who helped LRH with the research for the Purif.

He didn't know either.

So he came and asked me. How do I handle it (I had a very successful Purif being run at CCI).

And I word cleared and corrected him on his own materials.

Some religion, eh?

Spin me right round, baby right round, like a record baby right round.

Kerry

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that, Bea. I'm interested in anything you have to offer about your personal experience on the Purif and in what you think of it now and well, just anything pertinent to this thread you can think of. I'm glad your experience was good. That regime scares the bejajus out of me and IANAD. I would enjoy the exercise part of it, but that's about it.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Well, I did it twice or three times I think. I never really personally had any problem with it.

But I was a spring chicken - young and healthy.

As far as things happening to others?

Well, the thing is, at CCI, pc's are so screened that they practically have to be angels to qualify to be on the base. They had to keep CCI as flapless as possible. If there was ANY question, they would be sent to another base to do the Purif.

So maybe for this reason, I did not run into a lot of trouble in regards to problems medically with the pcs there. Minor, but no major.

(Except the "Celeb" who had fake boobs and the temp in the sauna made the temp in silicone too high for her to bear the Purif. She couldnt get a sweat going cause her boobs were too hot!!!! LOL!!!)

Kerry

Patron with Honors
Waaaahahahaha! Would that be ... but you can't say, right? :dieslaughing:

So they had a kind of Purif apartheid?

Peter Schilte

Patron with Honors
I had email contact with the reporter of the Zutphen edition of "de Stentor", the newspaper that followed this tragedy. He wrote that he phoned the NFI (Forensic Institute) about the toxicological research, but was told there still is no result to report. This day 4 weeks ago the woman died. She was buried 3 weeks ago in Greece.

Div6

Crusader
Well, I did it twice or three times I think. I never really personally had any problem with it.

But I was a spring chicken - young and healthy.

As far as things happening to others?

Well, the thing is, at CCI, pc's are so screened that they practically have to be angels to qualify to be on the base. They had to keep CCI as flapless as possible. If there was ANY question, they would be sent to another base to do the Purif.

So maybe for this reason, I did not run into a lot of trouble in regards to problems medically with the pcs there. Minor, but no major.

(Except the "Celeb" who had fake boobs and the temp in the sauna made the temp in silicone too high for her to bear the Purif. She couldnt get a sweat going cause her boobs were too hot!!!! LOL!!!)

That is hilairious....

No spiritual freedom for you...you have fake tits. :omg: :omg: :omg:

AnonKat

Crusader
My tranlation

http://www.destentor.nl/regio/zutphen/article2014745.ece

Dead of a woman hits hard at Narconon

by Jenny Polman. Monday, October 15, 2007 | 5:23 | Last updated: Monday, March 1, 2010 | 1:56 p.m.

ZUTPHEN - Director Joanna Kluessien of private rehab Narconon Zutphen does not exclude anything when it comes to the unexpected death of the 30-year-old Laura, Friday.

Even that the woman, despite all the restrictions, has managed drug smuggling into center at the Deventerweg. "That is the horribility of it this," said a clearly disthraught Kluessien that has broken of a study tour to Denmark to be accessible for residents and relatives.

Laura - the fictitious name out of respect for the survivors - already spent eight months at Narconon rehab program and could well cope. "She ate well and even came gained weight, she slept well, was energetic and very helpful," said Daan Reinstra, public relations officer of Narconon, about the woman who was found dead friday morning in her bed. The cause of death is still unknown, but Kleussien and Reinstra do not exclude a drug-related cause. "Residents can be under guide going to the city but you can not people here 24 hours a day. The doors are always open and the stuff is everywhere available."

Narconon will seize the tragic incident for an even more intensive campaign against drugs. "We want to spread more information about what drugs can do. Because it is easier to deter youth from the start than getting them to stop using it. You can not warn children young enough. Its use seems increasingly to be accepted in our society, it looks stranger not to take pills than not. We're going to fight harder to eradicate drug use. Something like this should never happen again, we will do anything to make that happen. "

For the other (25) residents of Narconon is the death of Laura, a harsh lesson, says Kluessien. "They're shaken, talk about it a lot. They are back to face the facts. We also state." Laura initially used heroin, speed, and later subotex (pills), until she ended up at Narconon. Whether she was completely clean Kluessien dare not say.

Kluessien is very pleased with the way the Zutphen police dealing with the death of Laura. "Very thorough and compassionate. They want to get to the bottom too about what led to her dead. That is what we want. And if becomes clear she used something weonly hope that the person who the stuff was from is picked up." That has to be a Zutphen dealer acording to Kluessien . The residents spend a few days in their own way of attention to the death of Laura, who will be buriedin Greece - her country of origin - . "We're going to make a flower arrangement and will have a rememberance with a selected group people.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for that, Bea. I'm interested in anything you have to offer about your personal experience on the Purif and in what you think of it now and well, just anything pertinent to this thread you can think of. I'm glad your experience was good. That regime scares the bejajus out of me and IANAD. I would enjoy the exercise part of it, but that's about it.
You should be scared of it! When I was in Narconon Trois Rivieres, there were some people in there up to 5,000mg of Niacin, plus other vitamins etc. My twin spent an entire day in his room, moaning in pain before they took him to hospital where he was admitted. Two other young ladies were taken to hospital. One man was not given his insulin and was taken to hospital emergency where he nearly died. He was in hospital for about three days.

There was only one small bathroom for seventeen men and women. I used that room to change in for 25 days while I was in sauna. People getting sick; throwing up; people fighting and yelling; one man punched his fist through the sauna glass window. People permitted to enter the sauna regime when their liver enzymes were high from liver disease and Fibrosis.

My liver enzymes were high and I had Level two Fibrosis and they still permitted me to enter sauna. Why? Because I was making payments every two weeks for the program. They knew that if I was not permitted to enter sauna, I would leave and fly back home.

Other vulnerable and exploited people were permitted to enter sauna with liver disease from Hep C. No follow up or testing done while these people went through sauna. No further blood test to check enzyme levels.

Yes, I have reported ALL of this and the Government is investigating. Health authorities are watching.

David Love