What's new

MAYO on LRH's Case & OT-3 & NOTS

Veda

Sponsor
In the last paragraph, Mayo noted that Hubbard mentioned the changes, which were to be carried out by Mayo, in the old OT levels above OT 3, from 1979/80 to 1982. I recall that there is a longer statement in which Mayo provided additional information regarding Hubbard's orders re. these changes in the OT levels, with the small details to be worked out by Mayo - who at the time was still very much under Hubbard's influence.

In other words, Hubbard changed the OT levels after OT 3, not the IRS, the CIA, Miscavige, or the Markabians.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
In the last paragraph, Mayo noted that Hubbard mentioned the changes, which were to be carried out by Mayo, in the old OT levels above OT 3, from 1979/80 to 1982. I recall that there is a longer statement in which Mayo provided additional information regarding Hubbard's orders re. these changes in the OT levels, with the small details to be worked out by Mayo - who at the time was still very much under Hubbard's influence.

In other words, Hubbard changed the OT levels after OT 3, not the IRS, the CIA, Miscavige, or the Markabians.
Because he had become totally fixated on his BT's.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
TRUE

What you say is true, and it is clear to me now and for some time that Hubbard resisted in a paranoid way against the SP's

with enough force to collaspe his space to those types, thus going into their valence and losing his own sanity

which escalated around 1978, but was always there.

I listened today to a short excerpt of LRH and he had a manipulative tone, as I'd describe it, something not noticed before.

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
Important Data

Thanks Blue,

definitely important data. I believe 1000 more times in the true rendition of Mayo, than in the "sanity" of LRH.

So, the full bridge never was done, and was a dead-end from the very beginning. Hubbard´s case was completely messed up, and no real investigation went on regarding technical matters, he took his case as "standard". What was good for the hunter, was good for the duck. :)

Also Mayo´s view on OT III is of strong importance.

I had heard something similar from Mayo somewhere in internet, but this is a very concrete and accurate description, on what precisely went on technically speaking.
:no:

Boojuum

Great data

This is an extremely telling note. Wow. Mayo is sorely missed. DM threw out the baby with the bathwater.

Stupid is what stupid does.

AnonKat

Crusader

Anonymous=Marcabian Fleet

j7b69kk.gif

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
This is an extremely telling note. Wow. Mayo is sorely missed. DM threw out the baby with the bathwater.

Stupid is what stupid does.

When David Mayo was declared (early 80's), that was the solid proof for me that the CoS had turned totally whacko. I was still in but starting to drift away, and that was the proverbial straw..........always had a ton of respect for the man. :yes:

Blue Spirit

Mayo

When David Mayo was declared (early 80's), that was the solid proof for me that the CoS had turned totally whacko. I was still in but starting to drift away, and that was the proverbial straw..........always had a ton of respect for the man. :yes:

I completely agree, and it was really the end of Scientology delivered with spirit

of play when his groups went out of business.

I never made sense out of his declare either. It shows how stupid many

Scientologists were who bought it and continued. I should talk. :whistling:

BTW, I love your signature line, and it is true too.

Blue Spirit

Additional Notes On OT-3

These come from very good sources, but from PM's, so I'll keep them private:

From an account of someone there on the Canary Islands when he was researching OT-3, it was said he was on drugs. Cocaine I was told, and from two other earlier sources from my reading he did cocaine in the early fifties.
Also from the same source, I was told that LRH had his arm in a sling one day, but not the next day !
Here is a quote from an old PM, keeping their privacy until I'd have permission:

"You have to remember that he was pretty well stoned out on his pharmacutical array of ingested stuff.

"I remember one day he came in with his arm in a sling claiming he had broken it in a rowing accident.

"Where he was "rowing" I don't know. Anyway the next day he came in saying it was "cured". Make of it what you will.

"As for his "research",................ "Inc 2". This was supposed to be the "36 days". It was basically a Sci Fi story.

"Have you ever read E.E. "Doc" Smith Lensman series. I think this gave Hubbard a lot of his inspiration."

I know that the motorcycle accident occurred in Portugal, and I don't recall
the sequence of the accident and the OT-3 "research" from my reading.
You have to be real crazy to ride a Harley fast on wet roads !
I believe the drugs caused him to believe he was OT enough, when he was not.

Another:

This from another PM:

"The whole principle of trying to "divest" youself of your spiritual team is complete unreality and a silly notion.

"You have around you your spiritual team. They are there for you. What you need to do is take whatever activity you are involved in and practice it to a level of mastery. ?This was your team become "hatted" as well and actually contribute to the motion, rather than impede it.

"Hubbard was a cocaine addict. One of the attributes is that the person has a phobia of "things" crawling all over them.

"Getting rid of beings in and around your space is basically a form of mental masturbation.

"Ok, so you drive a being out of your space. Now they are upset. The more you try and get rid of them, the more you create upsets. Also you create a vacuum for other beings to come and join in.

"Now, if you are engaged in this sort of activity in an area infested by scilons, ie Flag, St Hill, AOLA etc, you are just as likely to puill in others upset beings, complete with BPC and their own case in restim. All of this to muddy the waters arouind you.

"Have you ever wondered why so many people have died, had heart attacks, strokes etc on running this silly procedure?

"If you are genuinely interested in working WITH your own spiritual team, then go to the Knowledgism website. Alan Walter has covered it all very well there."

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
I completely agree, and it was really the end of Scientology delivered with spirit

of play when his groups went out of business.

I never made sense out of his declare either. It shows how stupid many

Scientologists were who bought it and continued. I should talk. :whistling:

BTW, I love your signature line, and it is true too.

Spirit: :bighug:
Remember reading about a guy who got auditing from Mayo (after the declare), the only exchange Mayo asked for was to mow his lawn!

:D

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I got into Scn. in 1995 by then the only David I knew was David Miscavage (sp?). Everytime I saw A post and David Mayo was mentioned I just thought it was a quicker way to spell Miscavage's name.

So... was David Mayo the guy who was suppose to take over Scn. when LRH died and then David miss??? took over instead. I read A Piece of Blue Sky about two years ago and it talked about a big flap that happened that happened in the church when Hubbard died but I can't remember the names involved.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I had just seen the biggest resurgence at the Miami Org in 1981. Staff had gone out to train under Mayo and come back. Just 18 months later I read his declare in the MAA's office at Flag. It was barbaric. Totally discrediting him and adding more than a few lies. I could not believe it. The youngsters who wrote it up never witnessed that he had ever helped anyone.

For anyone who is interested, a large quantity of data is at www.wiseoldgoat.com. Wait a second for the new homepage logo to fade out and click David Mayo. Biggest repository of his research and contributions.

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
Is rather interesting to go back, read David's statement and see all the maundering around in hallucination.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got into Scn. in 1995 by then the only David I knew was David Miscavage (sp?). Everytime I saw A post and David Mayo was mentioned I just thought it was a quicker way to spell Miscavage's name.

So... was David Mayo the guy who was suppose to take over Scn. when LRH died and then David miss??? took over instead. I read A Piece of Blue Sky about two years ago and it talked about a big flap that happened that happened in the church when Hubbard died but I can't remember the names involved.

Pat and Annie Broeker (Ron's closest friends who lived with him in his last years )were apparently assigned as Ron's Loyal officers, a lot of people would assume to be responsible for the COS after Ron died. But even the written document that said that, was disputed and canceled a couple of years later. So who really know what when on in Ron's last 6 or 7 years,or his decisions for the church that he wasn't supposed to be controlling , as he was hiding from the government and probably was very wacko and that alone in my opinion set up the COS to be taken over by anybody. Sure would be nice to have the Broekers publish their story. That they don't is very very telling indeed.

Veda

Sponsor

Hubbard had sent a letter to Mayo telling him he'd be the main tech person, once Hubbard died, until Hubbard returned in 25 years. Hubbard had also, fifteen years earlier, decided that John McMaster was to be the first Real Clear and "the first Pope of Scientology."

Usually these promotions or elevations to a new status (especially when hypothetical) are short lived.

Mayo later said, when asked about Hubbard, simply, "He fired me."

The devious paranoid Hubbard didn't trust anyone.