What's new

Seattle emails leaked

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To:
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2010
Subject: It's Happening Now in Seattle...

4411778170_8b81727269_o.jpg

4411778238_2e3bde79c2_o.jpg

The reason that I joined staff is because I want to help clear this area. There are so many people that need disseminating to. The planet is on a dwindling spiral downwards. The only way that we can reverse this effect is Scientology. By joining staff, I can be part of a group that's going to make this happen.

Best, Huong

4411011013_c218225429_o.jpg

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Smile or your SP declare will be in the mail. say "SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Do SP declares in the mail = BMO stats increase?

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone got a name for the guy in the first picture, three people - the guy on the far right? He looks familiar to me.

this promo just makes me sad.

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Anyone got a name for the guy in the first picture, three people - the guy on the far right? He looks familiar to me.

Mark Arnold is on the right (looking at the photo) David Steadman is on the left. They are the EDs for both orgs, Day and Fnd.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space

Mark Arnold ED (SeaF still ?)

(btw where are all the Brokeback Mountain jokes?)

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
I believe that Mark is the Day org ED.

That's right, he was back then, too.

Richard Franklin (SO/CMO with family) was CO/ED of Fdn in the early 90s. Replaced Wayne Vokey who got bent over for the Goldenrod.

Stedman iirc was a chiro from Kitsap Co., never met him though.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
To:
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010
Subject: I walked into Seattle Org...

Jeanne-Marie Lane

4449636539_b16a478222_o.jpg

I think either they missquoted her or there is a typo.

I am sure she said:

"I walked into the Seattle Org 2.5 years ago needing a clam, insane, unsafe, place to be who my new friends want me to be."

I thought bridges were more ramp oriented than difficult high rise, little run stairs that you have to put effort in to cross the span.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
I think either they missquoted her or there is a typo.

I am sure she said:

"I walked into the Seattle Org 2.5 years ago needing a clam, insane, unsafe, place to be who my new friends want me to be."

I thought bridges were more ramp oriented than difficult high rise, little run stairs that you have to put effort in to cross the span.

Here is some promo from another organization in Seattle:

Clams Running

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Clams can only dig so far before you get them, shuck them, cut out the muscle and make chowder!

Don't forget to add the Cheetos puffs!