What's new

Fleetwood Mac vs Sea Organization Stat Evolution!

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
One of my other stories is this, I know how this disturbs some people pm me and I can explain.

November, 1990
NY City. Madison Square Gardens
The "last" Fleetwood Mac concert!

Ok! I was the Security Chief of the Eastern United States of America for the Sea Organization of the Church of Scientology!

What a crock of utter bullshit!

I hated my job, I hated the pay ($30.00/week assuming they ever paid us) and I did anything I could to ignore their orders and do whatever the hell I could to further my cause to get out of CLO EUS!

This was fun!

While programming their computer system I used to listen to the radio, ignore the security video cameras and oddly watch people blow the CLO on a rather regular basis.

One night, the NYC station I listened to had a call in for free tickets to the "Last Fleetwood Mac" concert at Madison Square Gardens. I spent an hour or so but won the tickets.

I walked down to the station (same one that hosted Howard Stern) and picked up the tickets.

OH GREAT IT WAS ON THURSDAY STAT EVOLUTION NIGHT!!!

I was not to be thwarted from that!

I ran the stat evolution program I created for them.

I set up a "CRON" event that automatically sent my stat report to the Sec Chf INT at 9pm as usual.

Then! I walked down to Madison Square Garden and watched the concert! Fuck my post!

I enjoyed every minute of the concert, had 5 beers, had 2 hot chicks that noticed 2 empty seats next to me because who the hell else could I invite from CLO EUS to a Fleetwood Mac concert? They sat with me.

Then I returned to my post shitfaced and ready for Sea Org Security duty!

Hah! That was SCN fun!

I enjoyed it because I made it happen, and if anyone else would have enjoyed it with me, I had the tickets! No Takers!

Last edited:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Did I forget to mention that it took them days to even realize that this had happened?

I was queried by my SNR about how "Unfair" it was to the rest of the CLO. I mentioned how my stat program handled all their stat problems, I set up an automated event to send my stat report on time and nobody even noticed I was missing.

Besides that, I couldn't have given a fuck how unfair it was to those assholes! It was the last Fleetwood Mac concert for cripes sake and I had free tickets within walking distance cuz I had no vehicle anymore due to the Sea Org.

byte301

Crusader
Wow. I'm so jealous. I loved Fleetwood Mac with a passion. I saw them do a reunion concert on PBS a few years ago. That's the closest I'll ever come to seeing them live.:no:

Fantastic story ML. It's a hoot to read about people flipping the cult off in various ways when they were on staff.:p

freethinker

Sponsor
Good story.

I was at the CLO EUS once for athena cramming.
When I used the shower the next day I thought I would catch something.
It was disgusting.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did I forget to mention that it took them days to even realize that this had happened?

I was queried by my SNR about how "Unfair" it was to the rest of the CLO. I mentioned how my stat program handled all their stat problems, I set up an automated event to send my stat report on time and nobody even noticed I was missing.

Besides that, I couldn't have given a fuck how unfair it was to those assholes! It was the last Fleetwood Mac concert for cripes sake and I had free tickets within walking distance cuz I had no vehicle anymore due to the Sea Org.

It was "unfair" because you pulled it off? Well, if the other's had been able to still think they may have pulled it off also.

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
Great story, Mest.:thumbsup:

I loved your attitude of doing what you wanted to do regardless of the outcome.

And hey, it was Fleetwood Mac.:)

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah

I LOVE your inner rebel - Sticking it to 'em, whenever, however, any-ever :D

Wish there were more like you.

PS: I'd have gone with you :blush:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds like they misapplied the "Facility Differential" PL with you on this one.

Rd00

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Egads so do I, I still have the stub of the ticket I used and the other one I wished I could have taken some hot babe with me!

Incredible concert, I never imagined I would ever get to see them live.

If you'd thought of it, you could have walked up to a hot chick outside MSG and said "I have an extra ticket to Fleetwood Mac, want to join me?".

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Great story ML........it was hilarious.

If that was the only story you ever told here it should pay for your lifetime membership to ESMB! :thumbsup:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good story.

I was at the CLO EUS once for athena cramming.
When I used the shower the next day I thought I would catch something.
It was disgusting.

I was there too a few times for Athena cramming. The place was a rat hole. The second time I went was in the winter and they had no hot water!

TP

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I LOVE your inner rebel - Sticking it to 'em, whenever, however, any-ever :D

Wish there were more like you.

PS: I'd have gone with you :blush:

I had that spare ticket! I was thinking of you back then but the SCN wall was shut around me to outsiders, sorry....

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
If you'd thought of it, you could have walked up to a hot chick outside MSG and said "I have an extra ticket to Fleetwood Mac, want to join me?".

Hadn't thought of that either! No matter they found my seat anyway and the other empty one next to it. They even made sure nobody took mine when I kept going to get more beer. I didn't offer them any because they weren't 21. I also only had a couple weeks pay in my pocket.