What's new

2010 Child Abuse in Scientology Report

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
Presented probably in it's finished form...

The 2010 Child Abuse in Scientology Report

all the ranch & cadet org abuse is too old now, so i'm just now preparing a report on Scientology run nursery care. establishments i wish to report upon are the places that public scns & staff use. so far i have found the lurking involved in doing this *most* disturbing. Has anyone got some links/ info?
i'd really like to cover all continents in a single report, and make a worldwide association between scn & child neglect - which we all know goes on

starting topics are silent birth & barley formula stuff, followed by time related pressure that scn ppl endure, and then why childcare is important to discuss

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
I've read, I believe in Scientology kids - stories of babies with herpes in the Cadet School in Clearwater.
Also, Mace-Kingsley audited at least two cases of child molesting.
The children at the Cadet Org were mistreated, often dirty, because it was one nanny for too many children.
I am not really sure from where I had read, but I read too many cases of child abuse.

byte301

Crusader
I've read, I believe in Scientology kids - stories of babies with herpes in the Cadet School in Clearwater.
Also, Mace-Kingsley audited at least two cases of child molesting.
The children at the Cadet Org were mistreated, often dirty, because it was one nanny for too many children.
I am not really sure from where I had read, but I read too many cases of child abuse.

There was some sexual abuse done at Mace-Kingsley, as well as physical abuse.

The kids site has a lot of information for sure.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I'll know in a minute or so, still giving me some sort of 'page/file error', but its attempting to download something, what am not sure yet :shrug: could just be stuck in a loop...

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
"your download is stuck, in an electronic incident"

which browser are you using to get errors? i have only tested on firefox

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
"your download is stuck, in an electronic incident"

which browser are you using to get errors? i have only tested on firefox

Yup, it certainly was, and then crashed everything *sadness*, am using old 6.5Explorer on my desktop with ancient OS, which may very well be my problem, guess I'll have ta wait until I get me laptop near a IT signal. :confused2:

free1996

Patron with Honors

all the ranch & cadet org abuse is too old now, so i'm just now preparing a report on Scientology run nursery care. establishments i wish to report upon are the places that public scns & staff use. so far i have found the lurking involved in doing this *most* disturbing. Has anyone got some links/ info?
i'd really like to cover all continents in a single report, and make a worldwide association between scn & child neglect - which we all know goes on

starting topics are silent birth & barley formula stuff, followed by time related pressure that scn ppl endure, and then why childcare is important to discuss

Little by little, girls I grew up with in the CEO, are finally talking about the sexual child abuse that we endure as children by a Sea Org member. This when on for a while with us, he would have us come down to the basement next to the wood shop and tutor us in a office that had a bathroom stall in the back and eventually scare you by telling you he was going to hurt your sister next. I was about 6 yrs old and would have to let him touch me and perform oral sex but others older I knew had to do more. I didn't say anything for years and then wrote a KR but my mom thought I made it up as no one had come forward at that time....years later, it has been opened up. One lady who just left the Sea Org who was also one of the victims finally asked me what the fu@k happen to us!
Later when I was a teen, the PAC main chef would go up to our club house on the roof where all our dolls were and he would take off their clothes and mastabate, we caught him once and reported in to security that went up there to "handle" him. All the girls would have to shower at a certain time and this same guy would use the bathroom without a bottom screen so that when we lined up we would have to see him jacking off. Finally after many occurance of this, he I guess moved to a different bathroom. Now I know he was a sexual child pervert who got off by little girls.
In AOLA, one Sea Org member would ask children to sit on his lap and press them down on him or move them around as if it was a game. I remember one time he had my friend on his lap and when he got up, he had a hard on. He was later kicked out for having some weird attraction to one of the mom that reported his strange crap...heard he was kicked out on the street.
If you read my post of SO Day on the Queen Mary, I was almost raped in the bathroom by an adult, wrote that up to in a KR...that went no where, actually they had me sec checked to see if I started or encourged it.

God so many stories, Bea Kiddo can probably recall some more for you too.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Link at the first post....
Using the Google Chrome, it gave an error from corrupt file to adobe.
When I closed the adobe error, the page was blank.

By using the main page link in the Signature above, I then went to the Child abuse link which allowed the PDF file to load properly.
The file opens in 150% mode, which maybe a problem to some browsers??

The police report part is difficult to read, and not for the squeemish.

1 year of jail for multiple rape and sodomy as well as the other #@$%@#$% on a female minor for 9 months!!!!!
The only thing is the record of child molester is for the rest of his life!!!!
He deserves it.
And the other people at the Mountain View Org who covered it up deserve Jail time for their assistance in perpetuating the crime until the girl became an adult and could report it herself!!!!!!
That law suit is one I want to see!!!

As I recall the story has been on this board in one of the threads before, but the DOX hit it harder.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Looking at the PDF in the link, this part just has so many screaming outpoints:
Gabriel Williams was convicted and sentenced in 2003, in relation to raping and abusing a minor - Jennifer Stewart over a nine month period.

Stewart was ordered to live at the home of Gabriel Williams by staff members of the Mountain View Scientology Org. Jennifer's Scientologist parents could not refuse this request since they were in fear of triggering Ethics by doing so.

Jennifer was not able report being raped to Scientology, as Williams held the coveted “Kha Khan” status. According to Scientology's Kha Khan Policy, a member reporting crimes committed by a Kha Khan would automatically be deemed at fault, or even guilty of the crimes being reported themselves.

I can't help suspecting this is bigger than just Williams -- that Williams was AWARDED Jennifer by his seniors as his Kha-Khan "upstat prize". I mean, what rational person would think it a good idea to make a young girl live with an older single man?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
The Link at the first post....
Using the Google Chrome, it gave an error from corrupt file to adobe.
When I closed the adobe error, the page was blank.

By using the main page link in the Signature above, I then went to the Child abuse link which allowed the PDF file to load properly.
The file opens in 150% mode, which maybe a problem to some browsers??

The police report part is difficult to read, and not for the squeemish.

1 year of jail for multiple rape and sodomy as well as the other #@$%@#$% on a female minor for 9 months!!!!!
The only thing is the record of child molester is for the rest of his life!!!!
He deserves it.
And the other people at the Mountain View Org who covered it up deserve Jail time for their assistance in perpetuating the crime until the girl became an adult and could report it herself!!!!!!
That law suit is one I want to see!!!

As I recall the story has been on this board in one of the threads before, but the DOX hit it harder.

Your summary is enough for me.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
There are tons of stories of child abuse, neglect and sexual abuse of children.

The only reason the stories are old is because now they just coerce abortions, so there are no longer any children.

Because the SO cannot handle and control children, the solution is to not allow them.

Current policy is that no person may join the SO with children, unless their child is at least the age of ten, when they are old enough to decide for themselves if they want to be in the Sea Org (yes, at 10, they are supposed to be old enough and informed enough to make a decision like signing a billion year contract!).

There are probably still stories of overworked underaged Sea Org members. That likely still goes on.

But the children are gone. Aborted.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Little by little, girls I grew up with in the CEO, are finally talking about the sexual child abuse that we endure as children by a Sea Org member. This when on for a while with us, he would have us come down to the basement next to the wood shop and tutor us in a office that had a bathroom stall in the back and eventually scare you by telling you he was going to hurt your sister next. I was about 6 yrs old and would have to let him touch me and perform oral sex but others older I knew had to do more. I didn't say anything for years and then wrote a KR but my mom thought I made it up as no one had come forward at that time....years later, it has been opened up. One lady who just left the Sea Org who was also one of the victims finally asked me what the fu@k happen to us!
Later when I was a teen, the PAC main chef would go up to our club house on the roof where all our dolls were and he would take off their clothes and mastabate, we caught him once and reported in to security that went up there to "handle" him. All the girls would have to shower at a certain time and this same guy would use the bathroom without a bottom screen so that when we lined up we would have to see him jacking off. Finally after many occurance of this, he I guess moved to a different bathroom. Now I know he was a sexual child pervert who got off by little girls.
In AOLA, one Sea Org member would ask children to sit on his lap and press them down on him or move them around as if it was a game. I remember one time he had my friend on his lap and when he got up, he had a hard on. He was later kicked out for having some weird attraction to one of the mom that reported his strange crap...heard he was kicked out on the street.
If you read my post of SO Day on the Queen Mary, I was almost raped in the bathroom by an adult, wrote that up to in a KR...that went no where, actually they had me sec checked to see if I started or encourged it.

God so many stories, Bea Kiddo can probably recall some more for you too.

:omg::omg::omg:

Holy crap!

I did not know of these stories! I am sorry, free 1996!

I do remember the one at the CEO. After that flap, they locked all the kids in the basement for hours and hours waiting for the kids to come forward about being molested. What a nightmare that was!

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
for the record i contacted tommy during the preparation of the report

Tommy confirmed that the orders for Jennifer to go live with the pervert were shown to her by Mountain View staff, and those orders came directly from RTC