What's new

My father disconnected...

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
In November 2009, my dad caught me with the book "My Billion Year Contract" by Nancy Many. This led to a series of heated arguments, as he was in total opposition to me reading the book.

My father thought he could 'save' me by calling in OT 8 Andy Hill to discuss my feelings about my mistreatment in the SO. After less than an hour, Andy had called me an enemy, and went home to report me to OSA.

In early December, CO OSA, president of the CofS Toronto, met with me in her office to find out what my beef was. Again, it got nowhere, and she sent up a CSW to Declare me.

My main problem, even when I was in the SO, was the intense stat push that was occurring, ruthlessly, to sell Basics packages to everyone. Not to help them - really only to make $50,000 each week by thurs at 2:00pm.

My SP declare was done on 13 March 2010. That's just in time for LRH's birthday - IJC wanted to get their stats up. But to add insult to injury, even my declare was only a stat push, really. Otherwise it would have been done by the time limit of two weeks on any justice submission.

There is no sense of justice anymore. But I Guess IJC wanted to go out for a movie, needed better stats, and they put a tear in my family just for that.

My father made me move out after I was declared. He didn't even say goodbye.

It is incredible how they can get good people to do such awful things.

-Wiseman of the watchtower

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
SP declare

why don't you demand your ' declare' in writing,(Goldenrod) then you can post it one here and show how evil the cult is.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am so sorry that this happened to you. Good for you in sticking to your guns though.

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
They won't give out the Declares anymore. They were nice enough to travel 30km to my house and show me the goldenrod - but they had a really strong grip on it.

-WMWT

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This type of thing is what will motivate me to keep working towards the elimination of the CoS abuses and criminality. So sorry this happened to you Wiseman. We've got to bring enough pressure on the CoS from local, state, and federal governments, as well as the media to make them reverse this policy and reconnect all the families they've destroyed. Whatever it takes to make this happen, we've got to do it.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Gone are the days when parents encouraged their children to investigate, evaluate, and look at all sides of an issue.

Bloody evil cult.

WOTW, how did they get your father to consider that you shouldn't read the book? I have never seen any policy on not reading anything about Scientology. Did they make one up?

You might try FOIA to get a copy of your declare. They'd love that! :whistling:

It won't be much longer. This nasty little cult will be history simply because it continues it's suppressive actions. It is too slow a learner to survive. Perhaps, since you have nothing left to lose, the Canadian media might be interested in your story.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
This is Scientology applied. Who wants to live in a world run by Scientology?

This behaviour makes me angry. :angry:

I am sorry your father is so unfree to be unable to see how little he is becoming as a being.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
In November 2009, my dad caught me with the book "My Billion Year Contract" by Nancy Many. This led to a series of heated arguments, as he was in total opposition to me reading the book.

My father thought he could 'save' me by calling in OT 8 Andy Hill to discuss my feelings about my mistreatment in the SO. After less than an hour, Andy had called me an enemy, and went home to report me to OSA.

In early December, CO OSA, president of the CofS Toronto, met with me in her office to find out what my beef was. Again, it got nowhere, and she sent up a CSW to Declare me.

My main problem, even when I was in the SO, was the intense stat push that was occurring, ruthlessly, to sell Basics packages to everyone. Not to help them - really only to make $50,000 each week by thurs at 2:00pm.

My SP declare was done on 13 March 2010. That's just in time for LRH's birthday - IJC wanted to get their stats up. But to add insult to injury, even my declare was only a stat push, really. Otherwise it would have been done by the time limit of two weeks on any justice submission.

There is no sense of justice anymore. But I Guess IJC wanted to go out for a movie, needed better stats, and they put a tear in my family just for that.

My father made me move out after I was declared. He didn't even say goodbye.

-Wiseman of the watchtower

Your Father is emotionally retarded WOTW ... all scientologists are potentially retarded in this way though not all accept it and actually act on it, the ones that do are a 'very special breed' ...

:ohmy:

Take good care of yourself and grow from this ... don't let it destroy your future, there are some wonderful honest and free people out here that may not be perfect but are not so screwed up that they can no longer see or think for themselves, and I hope you can or have already found some that will become your real family through mutual choice.

:bighug:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
sorry to hear this Wiseman of the Watchtower.

I would imagine your ONLY terminal is the IJC, yet the PR man for Scn says they don't practise disconnection. Now unless your old man is the IJC I say Tommy Davis is a liar. By your declare your dad is forced to disconnect from you. I say crimes against humanity!!

Also a question for Mr Rudd downunder, how are the police supposed to prosecute this type of action? hmmm??:eyeroll:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
So sorry to hear that it came to this Wiseman, let's hope that your Dad has second thoughts.
Sooner or later, almost every scientologist does.
I hope you can forgive him.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I know one of the hardest parts is knowing they chose scio over you. The thing is that it's not really true, deep inside. It's because normal emotions are shut off for the sake of survival in scio, it is not the real person you love doing this. Sadly it can take some time for it to reverse, but it is possible. There are going to be thousands of families looking at reuniting some day in the future, when this criminal cult disintegrates.

FoTi

Crusader
I would like to see the media doing stories on disconnection by briefly interviewing each person who has been disconnected and then showing the policy on "handle or disconnect" and then following/filming each person who has been disconnected as they try to go visit each person who has disconnected from them and filming each incident and then comparing this to the existing film on Tommy Davis saying that there is no disconnection. This would show the public, on film, and record how family members and friends actually treat their friend or family member who has left Scientology or been declared.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I know one of the hardest parts is knowing they chose scio over you. The thing is that it's not really true, deep inside. It's because normal emotions are shut off for the sake of survival in scio, it is not the real person you love doing this. Sadly it can take some time for it to reverse, but it is possible. There are going to be thousands of families looking at reuniting some day in the future, when this criminal cult disintegrates.

This is a lovely post and I wish I could feel as you do about this issue FTS ... but what I actually feel is deep, deep disgust.

I'm working on it ...

:yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is a lovely post and I wish I could feel as you do about this issue FTS ... but what I actually feel is deep, deep disgust.

I'm working on it ...

:yes:

I know...I know. It's one thing to be objective about it and another to deal with the emotions it causes. I personally have to take this view to get through it, and sometimes I do get very angry as well. Disconnection is THE MOST DISGUSTING action and those who go along with it have a large hole to climb out of and it really won't be easy for them to find the real loving person inside again.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I know...I know. It's one thing to be objective about it and another to deal with the emotions it causes. I personally have to take this view to get through it, and sometimes I do get very angry as well. Disconnection is THE MOST DISGUSTING action and those who go along with it have a large hole to climb out of and it really won't be easy for them to find the real loving person inside again.

:blowkiss: