What's new

news from Tony and Sue

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anyone know Tony well enough to ask him to stop smacking his lips when he talks? I couldn't listen to the tape because of it.

stc

Patron with Honors
The notion that David Fryer has left Scientology is extraordinary. (I do know that extraordinary things happen).

This is Joe Fryer speaking :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_koE8aCNTw

It was filmed by the guy making the Scientology documentary. (Hey! Whatever happened to him? Has he vanished?)

You can bet RTC has a dossier of PTS/SP Handling reports for Joe & Vera Fryer, not to mention Tony & Sue. Here is a little taster of the level of detail indoctrinated victims collect - that massive block of text is just from three or four days.

If I was an investigator, with unlimited resources, I'd try to attain a subpoena for these reports from RTC.org. {But obviously, that's crazy-talk and will never happen.}

Curious..

• Is there an 'org watch' thread for Manchester? What's going on there these days? With people like: Sam Butler, Lee Celeste Fairbanks, Dermot Doherty, Ian Saunderson, Yvonne Springthorpe, Varinder & Raj Bhabuta

stc

Patron with Honors
sage

Are you fucking serious? Nerves leads to dry mouth. Get over it.

I was thinking what Smurf said, but was trying to think of a way to sugar-coat it so it didn't sound 'rude' or 'aggressive'. But I couldn't think of a fluffy way to say it, without causing offence

getbeckyout

The notion that David Fryer has left Scientology is extraordinary. (I do know that extraordinary things happen).

This is Joe Fryer speaking :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_koE8aCNTw

It was filmed by the guy making the Scientology documentary. (Hey! Whatever happened to him? Has he vanished?)

You can bet RTC has a dossier of PTS/SP Handling reports for Joe & Vera Fryer, not to mention Tony & Sue. Here is a little taster of the level of detail indoctrinated victims collect - that massive block of text is just from three or four days.

If I was an investigator, with unlimited resources, I'd try to attain a subpoena for these reports from RTC.org. {But obviously, that's crazy-talk and will never happen.}

Curious..

• Is there an 'org watch' thread for Manchester? What's going on there these days? With people like: Sam Butler, Lee Celeste Fairbanks, Dermot Doherty, Ian Saunderson, Yvonne Springthorpe, Varinder & Raj Bhabuta

No one has said David Fryer has left, he is still a strong wana be.

Much Love to the family!

Could be a new 'handling' of PTS.. Maybe there's orders not to disconnect. Bad PR.. That would leave 'handle' as the only option. When that doesn't work they order the scientologist to 'leave the cult' and with a 'programme' to stop the family making noise.

:unsure:

Either way, honey...it's all good. Out is out. Once you're out, you can really being to "look", heal and recover. It's a long process for most. Everyone who is making this transition needs our love and support.

We don't need to know the details of what happened and why.

I would hope a next step for her would be to ask for a refund of all monies spent on COS. That would give her something to make a fresh start in life with, go to school, start a business, get a home, etc., whatever she needs or wants most to create a flourishing and thriving life for herself outside the cult. I wish this for everyone who makes the difficult decision to leave.

God bless Tony and Sue and Becky, and all their family and friends. May they all know peace! :happydance:

Obviously, a very emotional task for him to create that vid

Anyone know Tony well enough to ask him to stop smacking his lips when he talks? I couldn't listen to the tape because of it.

It is something that humans are hard-wired to do when attempting to hold in or control strong emotion (both negative and positive). I read it as an attempt not to cry, on his part, and to keep his voice level and facial muscles under control.

Dear Finally Me, that you had such a strong aversion (negative reaction) to watching it, to the point of commenting on it here, leads me to gently suggest that you might benefit from looking at this response in yourself more closely.

This might also be true for anyone else who found this vid hard to watch, or tuned out or shut down.

stc

Patron with Honors
Official Co$ denial in February 2009

Graeme Wilson wrote to some MP to strongly refute the claims that Rebecca had ever been held against her will:

Front page of letter: http://xenutv.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/original-letter-cos.jpg

Back Page of letter: http://xenutv.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/cos-back-page.jpg

I suspect Tony was only ever alluding to mental kidnap (which is not illegal in the UK - there was a great Times article about this exact issue - but it's now lost behind the Murdoch paywall. If anyone has a Times sub, the article is called something like 'It's grim up north, as the $cns move in")

David Fryer

Someone may have gone down to a rural theme park, for a fun day out:

Photos uploaded by Scientologists, for the media

ohn3th.jpg

Photo uploaded by David Fryer to the interwebs

Nameless person(s) who work and/or live in that area seem to be under the impression that:
  • David Fryer stopped working there around April
  • He is still involved with Scientology.

It's possible that they are misinformed and/or just have out-of-date information. From what Tony has said, I come to this conclusion.

Relapse?

Suppose Becky and/or David have left; there's always a risk that they'll return. This may be why this is not considered a 'win'. Undoing all that hypnosis/brainwashing is, apparently, not straightforward.

Random anecdote:
  • I've been told about a lass recruited to the cult in Manchester, just after her brother died. Apparently her personality changed, she 'died inside'. After a long struggle, they got her out. Her personality changed, radically. Even though she had some sort of exit-counselling, she went back after a relatively short period.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Graeme Wilson wrote to some MP to strongly refute the claims that Rebecca had ever been held against her will:

Front page of letter: http://xenutv.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/original-letter-cos.jpg

Back Page of letter: http://xenutv.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/cos-back-page.jpg

Graehme Wilson doesn't have a history of telling the truth when it comes to Scientology and I got a big LOL in the letter where he refers to Antony Brinkman having a long conversation with Tony & Sue and trying to "allay" thier concerns. There's a huge difference in trying to allay concerns with facts versus rationalizing bullshit and trying to manipulate & deceive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbCJ0Dtsmqo&feature=related

Last edited:

stc

Patron with Honors
$cientology loves money. It's odd that David would stop working at Apple Jacks Farm. Surely, summer is the time rural theme parks would get the most foot traffic?

Conjecture & speculation:
  • I hope he hasn't gone to Flag or something, that would be very sad.
  • Also, hope he hasn't just disappeared and told people that they better stop criticising $cn. Would the people pulling the puppet strings manipulate him in such a vile manner? You betcha!

I should stop being so curious, you know what they say about the cat.

cat_eating_plant.jpg

Graeme Wilson's letter is really something; he's so slimy, duplicitous & mendacious.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
$cientology loves money. It's odd that David would stop working at Apple Jacks Farm. Surely, summer is the time rural theme parks would get the most foot traffic?

Where did you hear he quit? He co-founded Apple Jacks & Spooky World with his father. Kinda difficult to believe that the cult would allow David to quit what would be a huge cash cow for him in the Fall.

stc

Patron with Honors
Are you done yet? You seemed to have missed the boat on all your posts here on this thread.

Hi.

tony & sue acknoweldge that David Fryer is still a Scientologist. I dun goofed when I misunderstood... and thought he also claimed he'd left the cult. I don't always read all the text as that would take forever.

I am amazed, that the fanatical David Fryer would choose to remain with someone, who no longer shares his passion for the Scientology movement. The elephant in the room is that Tony & Sue are, perhaps, being deceived, for the purposes of PR. The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics etc.

The context of Graeme Wilson's letter to the House of Commons is relevant; it relates to this specific issue. The stuff about the documentary film maker is also relevant, I reckon/ There was a TV documentary by BBC Panoroma, you should watch it, for context.