What's new

Seeking Advice On A "Hypothetical" Situation

Data:

1. Have married non-Scientologist housemates with one child.

2. The husband is consistently on various types of drugs. (coke, weed, and others I'm not sure of + psychiatric drug background as pre-teen/teen lasting for several years)

3. The wife recently cheated on the husband (after less than 2 months of official marriage) with the husband's "best friend." (the husband also flip-flopped for a couple of years with a drug-crazed stripper, who he now hangs out with again after receiving his recent motivator of a cheating wife)

4. Since she "came clean" husband beats her occasionally. (loud slaps, gun brandishing, threats, verbal insults, and other demeaning/insulting treatments which we occasionally hear)

5. Both are "accident prone". The husband more so than the wife. (general wreckage of things (and people) in the environment)

6. Husband all but ignores his 2 year old child.

7. Husband expresses (not knowing (or maybe not caring) that we can hear him) my family's inability to "raise a child". (i.e. "their kid is going to be so fucked up because they don't let her go anywhere or talk to anyone" see next entry [and yes, that was a direct quote and generalization])

8. Husband graphically discusses various things (such as women killed in "donkey shows", murders, beating up "niggers", etc., etc.) around his child as well as anyone else in the area...(hence #7 where we never allow our child to be around this individual unsupervised)

Aside from them moving out, or ourselves moving out, which is, sadly, not feasible at the present time, what advice do you have?

Based on the premise that an individual in such a state is really "trying to die" and take others with him/her, would it be acceptable to utilize "missed withhold phenomena" (and "missed missed withhold") to get the person to blow themselves off?

Any other advice would be quite welcome. We are moving out at the earliest opportunity and "disconnecting" from this particular "family" even though disconnection is frowned upon by certain people.

And to those of you who think disconnection is a bad thing, if you want to chat with this family after we move out, I can set up a meeting so you guys can talk.

Veda

Sponsor
Data:

2. The husband is consistently on various types of drugs. (coke, weed, and others I'm not sure of + psychiatric drug background as pre-teen/teen lasting for several years)

3. The wife recently cheated on the husband (after less than 2 months of official marriage) with the husband's "best friend." (the husband also flip-flopped for a couple of years with a drug-crazed stripper, who he now hangs out with again after receiving his recent motivator of a cheating wife)

4. Since she "came clean" husband beats her occasionally. (loud slaps, gun brandishing, threats, verbal insults, and other demeaning/insulting treatments which we occasionally hear)

5. Both are "accident prone". The husband more so than the wife. (general wreckage of things (and people) in the environment)

7. Husband expresses (not knowing (or maybe not caring) that we can hear him) my family's inability to "raise a child". (i.e. "their kid is going to be so fucked up because they don't let her go anywhere or talk to anyone" see next entry [and yes, that was a direct quote and generalization])

8. Husband graphically discusses various things (such as women killed in "donkey shows", murders, beating up "niggers", etc., etc.) around his child as well as anyone else in the area...(hence #7 where we never allow our child to be around this individual unsupervised)

Aside from them moving out, or ourselves moving out, which is, sadly, not feasible at the present time, what advice do you have?

Based on the premise that an individual in such a state is really "trying to die" and take others with him/her, would it be acceptable to utilize "missed withhold phenomena" (and "missed missed withhold") to get the person to blow themselves off?

Any other advice would be quite welcome. We are moving out at the earliest opportunity and "disconnecting" from this particular "family" even though disconnection is frowned upon by certain people.

And to those of you who think disconnection is a bad thing, if you want to chat with this family after we move out, I can set up a meeting so you guys can talk.

What you are describing is not "disconnection," in the sense that it's practiced, imposed, and enforced, by the deceptive and abusive personality cult of Scientology.

What you are describing is not "disconnection," in the sense that it's practiced, imposed, and enforced, by the deceptive and abusive personality cult of Scientology.

Based on what I have read, that is exactly what disconnection is, mate.

Any tool can be misused.

If you don't believe it I can hit you in the head with a wrench, Jettero Heller style.

Veda

Sponsor
Based on what I have read, that is exactly what disconnection is, mate.

Any tool can be misused.

If you don't believe it I can hit you in the head with a wrench, Jettero Heller style.

No, you are mistaken. Read more.

Deceptive and abusive cultism is not a "tool."

Veda

Sponsor
Well, then disconnect!

But since you are so self-professedly wise, let's get back to some Dr. Phil-esque advice you can offer on my situation.

First, you find out what Disconnection is - in the cult of Scientology.

You have some reading to do.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Data:

What would Ron say to do?

What would you do before you had yourself invalidated and then began to seek advice from others on how to live your life?

What would Ron say to do?

What would you do before you had yourself invalidated and then began to seek advice from others on how to live your life?

Advice on handling a situation such as this is not seeking advice on how to live one's life, my dear VedalanzO.

Invalidated oneself? You sound like the Scientologist here, mate!

And I am unsure what Ron would say to do, maybe you could look it up for me in your Scientology library? Would you be so kind?

Veda

Sponsor
Advice on handling a situation such as this is not seeking advice on how to live one's life, my dear VedalanzO.

Invalidated oneself? You sound like the Scientologist here, mate!

And I am unsure what Ron would say to do, maybe you could look it up for me in your Scientology library? Would you be so kind?

Oh, you're in no such situation. It's just something contrived in an attempt to make some bogus point about "disconnection."

Oh, you're in no such situation. It's just something contrived in an attempt to make some bogus point about "disconnection."

And you came to this conclusion how?

Interestingly, the "husband" just arrived home with just this to say, "Sup? Almost wrecked the car."

Veda

Sponsor
Ya, within the last 10 or so minutes.

So answer the question, Dr. Phil.

Nope. Not buying your story.

In any event, the "situation" that you're describing isn't Scientology cult enforced and imposed Disconnection.

You find out what "Disconnection" is, in the cult of Scientology.

Then, once you've done that, spend some time reviewing the first half of L. Ron Hubbard's Fair Game Law, specifically, the "Trick and lie to" part.

Nope. Not buying your story.

In any event, the "situation" that you're describing isn't Scientology cult enforced and imposed Disconnection.

You find out what "Disconnection" is, in the cult of Scientology.

Then, once you've done that, spend some time reviewing the first half of L. Ron Hubbard's Fair Game Law, specifically, the "Trick and lie to" part.

I did say it was "hypothetical"....or did you conveniently miss that part, mate?

Veda

Sponsor
I did say it was "hypothetical"....or did you conveniently miss that part, mate?

"Hypothetical" in quotes. Implying it really isn't, or is it, or isn't it, or is it?

Once again, the "situation" that you describe is not Scientology cult imposed enforced Disconnection.

Now, go read up on what Disconnection is, in the Cult of Scientology, then, once you've done that, review the first half of L. Ron Hubbard's Fair Game Law.

"Hypothetical" in quotes. Implying it really isn't, or is it, or isn't it, or is it?

Once again, the "situation" that you describe is not Scientology cult imposed enforced Disconnection.

Now, go read up on what Disconnection is, in the Cult of Scientology, then, once you've done that, review the first half of L. Ron Hubbard's Fair Game Law.

Hypothetical is in quotes as I was quoting myself...

But seriously, mate, it's a legit situation. And I'd be interested in your legit wisdom, should you actually have any...

Veda

Sponsor
Hypothetical is in quotes as I was quoting myself...

But seriously, mate, it's a legit situation. And I'd be interested in your legit wisdom, should you actually have any...

Seriously "mate," I've already given you my "legit wisdom."

See above.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
BT - what exactly are you trying to achieve with your bizarre 'hypothetical' post? See who comes out swinging? Clog up the board?

Seriously "mate," I've already given you my "legit wisdom."

See above.

No really, you haven't.

You've just said the same things you have said in just about all the posts I have been able to read by you since you showed that nearly empty noggin of yours on my thread.

Don't you get bored repeating the same agenda, ad infinitum?

I guess with that other account you can let your "real self" out.

Destroyer of Worlds.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Beef Terminal said:

I don't think that there is any other solution other than what you stated. I think that you already know the answer as you stated above. It may not be feasible just now BUT it seems to me that this is what you are going to have to do. Start making plans on how you are going to do it - this may take some time to accomplish.