What's new

Marty Rathbun "framed for murder of brother"

AnonKat

Crusader
If I were to agree to see all this as chess game, which I certainly don't, the obvious problem is to have one of the chess piece brand itself as the most competent to represent its color, and convince everybody that it will decide now how every move is to be played. Not an optimal situation for the victims at stakes, who have no say in all this.

I will always prefer Michael Meisner's style. He was instrumental in exposing the ugly rot of the time.

Optimal situations do not exist

AnonKat

Crusader
oh, I see that the resident brown noser and wish-to-be is busy trying to disrupt yet another Marty thread.

Anonkat you should probably rush over to marty's blog where you could possibly suck up even more.

Hello sweety I love you too :heartflower:

You sexy piece of manhunk:coolwink:

AnonKat

Crusader
oh, I see that the resident brown noser and wish-to-be is busy trying to disrupt yet another Marty thread.

Anonkat you should probably rush over to marty's blog where you could possibly suck up even more.

You just like to see YOUR opinion of Marty to be copied by every ESMB member like good little Mike Wenlock drones

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Akat

The Church efforts to silence him

:roflmao:

wipes tears

So by that logic, only those of us who are vilified by an abusive paranoid mind-clearing cult have an VALID voice ?

Zinj, you need to go out and protest moor, to validate yourself in Akat's view

Marty is only interested in protecting his own ass when the Feds come knocking on his door ...

AnonKat

Crusader
:roflmao:

wipes tears

So by that logic, only those of us who are vilafied by an abusive paranoid mind-clearing cult have an VALID voice ?

Zinj, you need to go out an protest moor, to validate yourself in Akat's view

Marty is only interested in protecting his own ass when the Feds come knocking on his door ...

Answer NO you are generalizing. I am talking about his specific circumstances

Zinj does not have to do anything to validate himself. He is a fellow Human being (appareantly I am a sick one though)

Last thing you said: No comment

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I'm a bit disappointed with this latest Martyland sensation. For me, it would have been far more interesting if other or, even better, additional bodies were subject to further official invesitgation. How about another look at the Susan Meister, Flo Barnett, and Shawn Lonsdale "suicides", for a start?

C'mon, Marty, you're *nearly* there - where are the bodies, all of them?

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Am I missing something here, or is the cult not only claiming it harbored a murderer which was employed by the cult for over twenty years but he a high ranking executive intimately involved in the negotiation for the cult's tax exemption agreement with the Internal Revenue Service in 1993?

Wow. That is a really good point.

TEoS

Patron with Honors
FFS, Marty! Stop posting tidbits of drama for your sycophants to jerk off to. Spill your guts to the Feds if you have, as you say, enough evidence to shut down Slappy and his cohorts. Be a man and take some responsibility. If you HAVE already gone to the Feds, then stop endangering any investigation by posting tidbits of drama for your sycophants to jerk off to.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good point. If you got the truth - let it all out like a waterfall and then just sit back and watch. Truth alone will protect you under the circumstances.

AnonKat

Crusader
Valid points

FFS, Marty! Stop posting tidbits of drama for your sycophants to jerk off to. Spill your guts to the Feds if you have, as you say, enough evidence to shut down Slappy and his cohorts. Be a man and take some responsibility. If you HAVE already gone to the Feds, then stop endangering any investigation by posting tidbits of drama for your sycophants to jerk off to.

Valid points although the term sychophants is very much over-used by the Evil Church itself. It imediately brands a person as Irrelevant and not to be listened too. Cult begone. I certainly do not hope he fails in delivering the enjailment of Miscabbage in the end. THAT would be no drama at all but a disaster.

Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance.[1] The term comes from a Greek word meaning "action" (Classical Greek: δρᾶμα, drama), which is derived from "to do" (Classical Greek: δράω, drao). The enactment of drama in theatre, performed by actors on a stage before an audience, presupposes collaborative modes of production and a collective form of reception. The structure of dramatic texts, unlike other forms of literature, is directly influenced by this collaborative production and collective reception.[2] The early modern tragedy Hamlet (1601) by Shakespeare and the classical Athenian tragedy Oedipus the King (c. 429 BCE) by Sophocles are among the supreme masterpieces of the art of drama.[3]

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sycophant

EtymologyFirst attested in 1537. From Latin sȳcophanta (“informer, trickster”) from Ancient Greek συκοφάντης (sukophantēs), itself from σῦκον (sukon, “fig”) + φαίνω (phainō, “I show, demonstrate”). The gesture of "showing the fig" was a vulgar one, which was made by sticking the thumb between two fingers, a display which vaguely resembles a fig, which is itself symbolic of a (sykon 'vagina' also meant vulva). The story behind this etymology is that politicians in ancient Greece steered clear of displaying that vulgar gesture, but urged their followers sub rosa to taunt their opponents by using it.

Noun sycophant (plural sycophants)

1.One who uses compliments to gain self-serving favor or advantage from another.
2.One who seeks to gain through the powerful and influential.
[edit] Synonyms

AnonKat

Crusader
awww

BUMP - just to keep it on the front page while AnonKat does what ever.

zoen1.gif

rhill

Patron with Honors
I accept that he might be sorry for all he did. One big problem I have though, is that while he might privately apologize to those he wronged, I believe these apologies should be public, because he did the things he did on behalf of the Church of Scientology. By not apologizing publicly, he actually helps to not contribute to the historical record on the wrongs of the Church of Scientology: This actually helps the Church of Scientology, and Church of Scientology must be pleased with this.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I accept that he might be sorry for all he did. One big problem I have though, is that while he might privately apologize to those he wronged, I believe these apologies should be public, because he did the things he did on behalf of the Church of Scientology. By not apologizing publicly, he actually helps to not contribute to the historical record on the wrongs of the Church of Scientology: This actually helps the Church of Scientology, and Church of Scientology must be pleased with this.

Marty publicly apologized to Jesse Prince in the comments of "Murder Outs" post:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/murder-outs/

Jesse Prince | August 13, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Reply Dear Marty;
I know the pain of being set up and set upon. This is a crucial time for you because they are waiting for you to make a mistake. Please don’t let emotions get the best of you. Keep a steady hand and a clear head. You know there is a lot more of this type of activity to come. Be effective with what you are able to do.
Jesse Prince

martyrathbun09 | August 13, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Reply
My Chicago Morpheus, Thank you for your sage advice. As you know I felt degraded for participating in that set up of you. And Mosey can tell you how I’ve changed for the better since meeting you and experiencing your real auditor beingness in allowing me come to peace with it. I also truly appreciate the advice you sent me on back channels. It is spot on. I am in awe of the way you have come through what you lived through and the calm and sanity you demonstrate as a result.
Marty (your Neo)
Jesse Prince | August 13, 2010 at 5:22 pm |
Dear Marty;
Thank you for your kind words. As I’ve said to you in private I will say publicly, I will help you in any way I can. You know the head games they will try to play with you. When you first started talking you mentioned the use of black dianetics as a means to drive a person crazy. This is what they are doing to you now. You have what you need to defend yourself but as you know the best defense is a good offense! God Bless you and what you do.
Jesse Prince
I find this extremely positive.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Marty publicly apologized to Jesse Prince in the comments of "Murder Outs" post:

Why?

From Jesse it's positive; forgiveness and such. What we've grown to expect from him. He's a good guy.

From Marty? A confession to more crimes he committed as part of a 'Church' conspiracy, but, as usual, no details; no background; and no cops.

In the meantime we've got Marty's supposed threat to Elliot Abelson with a time fuse. And, what will happen on Tuesday August 17?

Prediction: Nothing. A criminal complaint? Nah. He wouldn't be able to lie or dissemble there and it would raise *other* questions by people he couldn't brush off with a 'not the right season'.

Zinj

rhill

Patron with Honors

Yes, it is.

But I am not sure which set up he is referring to. The "marijuana plant"? It doesn't help if one as to be a close observer of Scientology to figure it.

What would be perfect in my opinion, is to make a lone post dedicated to this, the same way he made one titled "Confession." I didn't see being arrested for disorderly conduct as being a big deal, I didn't care, these things happen and I won't judge someone for this.

But setting up people in the name of a dangerous organization which has a track record of systematically engaging in trampling democratic values and people's basic rights, this is much more deserving of a post with all details, not just an short, obscure to outsiders, comment lost somewhere among the thousand other comments.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Why?

From Jesse it's positive; forgiveness and such. What we've grown to expect from him. He's a good guy.

From Marty? A confession to more crimes he committed as part of a 'Church' conspiracy, but, as usual, no details; no background; and no cops.

In the meantime we've got Marty's supposed threat to Elliot Abelson with a time fuse. And, what will happen on Tuesday August 17?

Prediction: Nothing. A criminal complaint? Nah. He wouldn't be able to lie or dissemble there and it would raise *other* questions by people he couldn't brush off with a 'not the right season'.

Zinj

OK, well, Mr Punchbowl Turd, I think this is definitely motion in the right direction.

I am seeing a change in Marty which is very positive.