What's new

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The cult is so desperate that they've taken to preying on calypso Louie's rag-tag band of race baiters and misanthropes. I didn't see that one coming.

This might be a good thing. There is a finite limit to the quantity of crazy a group can have before it destroys itself. By adding clam crazy to the existing crazy in that group, Scientology might actually be doing the world a service by setting them up to implode.

Then again Farrakhan might get wise to this before that happens. Trying to con a con isn't easy after all.

I'm just waiting for some staff member to push an NoI public beyond his threshold of crazy. I await the news reports with anticipation ...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'm just waiting for some staff member to push an NoI public beyond his threshold of crazy. I await the news reports with anticipation ...

Yeah, some 19 year old bitchy HCO chick with a clipboard and an attitude is going to scream: "HCO BRING ORDER!" just before someone named Shabazz cold-cocks her. As she lies there totally unconscious....

SHABAZZ
Yahhh, like I told y'all, I ain't up in here for Scientology.
I'm here for Dianetics! Y'all best be gettin your own ass
some Dianetics to take care that engram bitch!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I notice on the "Source" magazine that just came in the mail that Flag is no longer the "Mecca of technical perfection." Now it's the "pinnacle of technical perfection."

Could it be falling apart already?

Lynn

Nah. The new building is officially called "Mecca" or "The Mecca Building" or similar. I don't know if they have nailed it down completely yet. Continuing the (positioning) wording of "The Mecca of Technical Perfection," unchanged since the late 70s, leads to confusion (I assume they discovered this after the fact!). So changing "Mecca" to "pinnacle" is damage control.

Unfortunately, it completely destroys the positioning idea embodied in the original phrase. Oh well. Miscavige strikes again.

Paul

xguardian

Patron with Honors
LRH returns as Mahaddi?

The "Mahaddi" is the Islamic version of the Saviour to come. Of course LRH alluded to being the reincarnate of Buddah, so it's not a long stretch of imagination if the "Mahaddi" is LRH reincarnated (He'll be commin round the mountain when he comes) to rally the faithfull to "Holy Jihad" against all the enemies (sp's) of the faith.
The upside would be much improved 2-D ethics once all females must donn Berkas.:angry:

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Lynn Fountain Campbell
I notice on the "Source" magazine that just came in the mail that Flag is no longer the "Mecca of technical perfection." Now it's the "pinnacle of technical perfection."

Nah. The new building is officially called "Mecca" or "The Mecca Building" or similar. I don't know if they have nailed it down completely yet. Continuing the (positioning) wording of "The Mecca of Technical Perfection," unchanged since the late 70s, leads to confusion (I assume they discovered this after the fact!). So changing "Mecca" to "pinnacle" is damage control.Unfortunately, it completely destroys the positioning idea embodied in the original phrase. Oh well. Miscavige strikes again.Paul

Other Flag positioning slogans being considering by Senior Management....

The Super-Believable-Shore-Story of Technical Perfection

The Buddha-Slept-Here of Technical Perfection

The Like-Totally-Awesome-it's-Totally-Worth-It of Technical Perfection

The Tough SOB of Technical Perfection

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tory Bezazian: she walked away from her husband of many years to engage in hate activities. Where does she get money? The answer is Islam. She is a directly funded agent of the Los Angeles Koranic Council.

God Damn it! Now I'm paid by both the psychs AND
The LA Koranic Council? :roflmao::bow:

Where the Hell do these people (OSA via RFW, which Joel
Phillips pretends to "run") get this crap from?

Have they *ever* heard of "Proof", "Facts" "Truth that
can be proven?"

I know, I was one of them, and the answer to my
question is "No"---that's a "high Crime" to even ask about.

FU OSA---and Joel Phillips, as I've told you, your ass is going to end up just as Mary Sue Hubbard (and 10 others) did: In Jail---for your criminal actions or at least letting them hang you out to dry, which they WILL do, once that day comes. I told him this in person, while picketing once.
It's his choice to remain the floormat that he is.

Meantime: Send me the money :omg::roflmao::moon:

Tory/Magoo (that wealthy X-Scientologist living in
the tiny house in Burbank, as a disguise--oh yeah!)

PS: Walked away from my husband? FtR ..for anyone new, no: *I* Left the CULT of $cientology. HE left me, re-married and is still "in".
Hate activities? :bullshit: Our constitution protects my right to free speech, which you call "hate". Morons.

HelluvaHoax!

Meantime: Send me the money :omg::roflmao::moon:

T. Magoo

Your check can be picked up any time. It is being held in the gargantuan wheel-in-the-sky mothership by the aliens.

Those aliens are no good, I tell ya, that's why we need good people like you to begin posting videos against them.

Keep up the great work!

ARC,

Louis Farakhan
Co-Commodore & Co-Source
Nation of Scientology Muslims Int'l

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ooh. Real world developments. Please tell as much as you can. :)

Paul

Apparently, there are 50 to 60 members of NOI involved in doing Dianetics line up on a weekly basis. Someone I know is on course there too, so that person failed to show up a few times and no one even called him so far, which is unusual. That tells me div sixers are pretty busy and happy with their stats.

shader

Patron with Honors
Just waded through this whole thread.

This is truly the first time the CofS has ever surprised me. I had heard rumors before of links, but this seemed to make sense - "after all, we cults, sorry, new religions need to stick together to fend off potentially dangerous legislation".

I think someone even commented on the thread/post about that rumour about the similarity between the two cults' crazy UFO stories. But that was joking speculation, I never thought we'd see the crazy, rascist, assasination-prone, openly-UFO-worshipping cult buy into the "tech" of the crazy, litigous, slave-labour-using, secretly-UFO-worshipping cult.

The chances of this ending well are so infinitesimal, and the risks so obvious, that I'm not sure what to think. Chances of a messy collapse of CofS in the near future have to much higher in light of this, but so are the chances of really bad shit going down.

And I have to say I'm surprised at the stories of NOI folks raising stats through the roof at the orgs. I thought, if the scn guys were smart, they'd do it like they tried in Morroco or wherever it was - secretly train a cadre of insiders in the tech, with the plan that they would deliver to the rank and file of the organization scn is trying to control. Surely there will be internal resistance in NOI to being audited by white devils at the local org.

Unless these guys are the initial cadre. In which case, why is Farrakhan going public with it already?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The chances of this ending well are so infinitesimal, and the risks so obvious, that I'm not sure what to think. Chances of a messy collapse of CofS in the near future have to much higher in light of this, but so are the chances of really bad shit going down.
This is why I think it's a sign of desperation, particularly on the Co$'s part. You don't DO stuff like that unless you think you're going down in flames real soon unless a high-stakes gamble works out.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Surely there will be internal resistance in NOI to being audited by white devils at the local org.

Farrakhan has spoken about co-auditing. I assume the NOI guys go to their local orgs in pairs and twin up on Book 1 Seminars or wherever they learn to co-audit.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Farrakhan has spoken about co-auditing. I assume the NOI guys go to their local orgs in pairs and twin up on Book 1 Seminars or wherever they learn to co-audit.

Paul

I'd like to see the internal (confidential) memos, communications, re. NOI, and how they are to be regarded and treated.

Has Miscavige met with Farrakhan?

I read an account (on WWP) where, at an event - (I think) CCLA - John Travolta went up to Farrakhan and fell to his knees and hugged Farrakhan, gushing, "I've been waiting my whole life for this!"

But I assumed that that must have been a sick attempt at satire, so I disregarded it, although...

If NOI people are limited to 'Book One' (one lifetime, this body), where is the cut off point?

What have the white staff been told in "staff only" briefings?

Since this is Scientology, there must be secrecy, there must be the "tight conspiracy" element (it's Policy:)), and t_e_n_s_i_o_n is sure to result.

shader

Patron with Honors

Paul

But that's what I don't get. Surely if that is the plan, the best course would be to hide the scn association until more of the NOI rank-and-file were onboard? Train the initial guys in secret, then imply it's some new revelation internal to the NOI. When the truth gets out, resistance to the foreign origin of the tech could be countered by the fact that the NOI rank-and-file were by that stage having wins/fully indoctrinated (pick one based on your perspective).

Farrakhan's speech was so blatant in it's use of jargon that the scn link is obvious.

I guess maybe it's not obvious to most NOI guys, it's only because people who recognize scn jargon were alerted to this that it's public.

Still makes no sense to me. CofS people ruining their own op by gloating maybe?

But that's what I don't get. Surely if that is the plan, the best course would be to hide the scn association until more of the NOI rank-and-file were onboard? Train the initial guys in secret, then imply it's some new revelation internal to the NOI. When the truth gets out, resistance to the foreign origin of the tech could be countered by the fact that the NOI rank-and-file were by that stage having wins/fully indoctrinated (pick one based on your perspective).

Farrakhan's speech was so blatant in it's use of jargon that the scn link is obvious.

I guess maybe it's not obvious to most NOI guys, it's only because people who recognize scn jargon were alerted to this that it's public.

Still makes no sense to me. CofS people ruining their own op by gloating maybe?

Making sense is not something they have a good track record on. Even in their paranoid attempts for self preservation.