What's new

Narconon Exposed - David Love

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here's a few recent Press Releases from the Montreal Examiner and other Press Release sites:

http://www.examiner.com/personal-safety-in-montreal/david-love

http://www.briefingwire.com/pr/narconon-trois-rivieres-government-investigating-abuses

http://www.prlog.org/11106010-narconon-near-death-experience.html

Interesting that Scientology is running Ads on these sites? Maybe it's because of the Tags I'm using and the Ads are automated to seek Key Words?

Narconon – Near Death Experience

"Anything that may tarnish their reputation is hushed up and not spoken about."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Nov 27, 2010 –

The young man laboured to tell his near death experience at the Narconon Trois-Rivieres treatment center in Quebec, Canada. As we stood on the balcony, many of us stared in disbelief as we listened to what he was saying. It seemed incomprehensible that such a thing could happen.

He was a young man; his face seemed drained of life. His usual happy smile was replaced with a colorless look of sadness and wonder. While we were gathered around listening to his story, a Taxi pulled into the parking lot and the driver stepped out of the car. “What’s the Taxi for”, we asked, as the young man directed the driver to the front office.

And here begins this disturbing and absurd story of negligence and treating very ill Patients with the doctrines of Scientology at a Narconon treatment center.

The Sauna Purification Treatment:

This young man had endured and suffered through days in a high temperature sauna, taking large doses of Niacin and other vitamin concoctions. Five hours a day under such extreme conditions, while not being administered his insulin for an acute diabetic condition, was an outrage to many. It didn’t seem possible that a treatment center or caregiver would not supply and administer a physician prescribed medicine that was this Patient’s life line to survival.

The young man was rushed to hospital emergency where the immediate attention of emergency physicians and staff, saved the young man’s life. Without this emergency care, he would surely have died. The hospital staff voiced their disbelief to the Narconon staff member so boisterously, that the young staff member broke down in tears. As the Narconon staff member explained the scene to me, it was a sad situation indeed.

After a few days of hospital care and treatment, the young man called Narconon Trois-Rivieres for a ride back to the center. It was quite late and after several tries with no answer at Narconon, he set out on foot to walk the distance. It wasn’t long before exhaustion set in and he turned around to go back to the hospital. He had no money, but eventually convinced a cab driver that Narconon would pay for the trip once they arrived at the center.

Once at Narconon, nobody could be found to pay for the Taxi and the driver was told to return the next day for payment.

After he told us of his near death experience, I asked if he was going to seek legal advice or any other compensation avenues for what happened. He said, “No, I just want to get out of here and go home as soon as possible.” He didn’t look well and his speech seemed slow and sad.

I later spoke to the staff member who took him to the hospital emergency and she verified the young man’s story. A few minutes after speaking to her, a security guard approached me and said, “David, somebody should call the authorities or media before there is a death here.” I said, “Why don’t you do it – you know the sensitive position I’m in here right now; but I agree with you one hundred percent.” It was a very serious incident that could have easily ended in death, but nothing was done - until now.

The Cover Up:

A few days later, while standing outside with a few staff members, the Narconon, Scientology Executive who was responsible for the young man not receiving his insulin, said in a loud voice, “If I hear any of you talking one more time about this insulin matter, I will “POUND” you.” This executive was well known for her outlandish actions and comments, but nevertheless we knew she meant it and we abided by her threat not to speak about it again.

As in most of the abuses and problems at this treatment center, anything that might tarnish their reputation or attract attention from authorities or media, is hushed up and it is forbidden to speak about it; under threat of punishment. Many cases of Patients being rushed to hospital from seizures while in the care of inexperienced withdrawal unit staff members or suffering from stomach pains due to extreme doses of Niacin, are not uncommon to this treatment center.

Complaints have been forwarded to Heath Authorities and investigations are moving forward to prevent this negligence from continuing unchecked. They are being monitored closely and it may be only a short time before they are closed permanently.

By: David Edgar Love

# # #

David Love
Montreal Personal Safety Examiner.

David Edgar Love now resides in the Montreal area. David does research and writes about public safety, culture, disease and illness, and strives to help persons with human rights and freedoms issues.

Last edited:

Intelligence

http://www.prlog.org/11046481-party-at-narconon-staff-apartment-one-dead.html

Party at Narconon Staff Apartment – One Dead

Did the unqualified staff members hired by Narconon Trois-Rivieres, tip the scales of reason, thus contributing to poor judgement and death?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Nov 04, 2010 – Part One

Prior to pulling the trigger and taking his own life, this young man and father to a young child, had been through the Narconon Trois-Rivieres treatment center multiple times with no success. Indeed, a sad event that stirred many emotions and left a child fatherless.

We’ll never know for sure whether this senseless death could have been prevented, but I suggest that professional medical care and a qualified therapist would certainly have increased his chances. Unfortunately, the pseudoscientific doctrines and practices of Scientology hinder to such a degree, that all too often vulnerable victims of Narconon-Scientology meet their untimely demise.

How could such a horrific event happen when this patient had been through Narconon so many times? It is apparent that Narconon staff members were aware of a gun or guns being at the apartment building down the road from Narconon Trois-Rivieres, where several apartments were occupied by them and visited by ex-Narconon patients. In fact, the deceased was involved with one of these Narconon staff members and they had a child together.

After communicating with two ex-staff members, (one being the mother of the child), the chaotic scene became clear. Too many cocaine and alcohol parties; notably one getting out of hand, and the inebriation turned into a very violent scene, followed by a young man’s death.

More than 14 received emails, containing over 2,500 words, paint a scene of staff parties which involved a graduate patient and a loaded gun. These staff members had crossed the line of responsibility to care for and protect human life and safety.

The party raged; the gun was passed over the balcony, and death.

This vulnerable young man was known by staff to be suicidal and in fact attempted to take his own life on an earlier occasion as a quote from one email indicates: “Before he went back to the center last time, he tried to commit suicide.”

These staff members were well aware of the previous psychological condition of this person, but did not take the appropriate steps to inform the police or the Narconon Executives of the situation, which may have prevented this incomprehensible event.

In any other treatment center, surely the well trained and qualified staff would have immediately addressed this young man’s issues and referred him for therapy and counseling.

Unfortunately, many of the Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff living at this apartment complex, were only recent graduates themselves and unbeknown to the executives, had relapsed.

Continued in Part Two

by: David Edgar Love

Intelligence

http://www.prlog.org/11052395-party-at-narconon-staff-apartment-one-dead-part-two.html

Party at Narconon Staff Apartment – One Dead (Part Two)

Aftercare programs and groups provide ongoing care and support and can help make alcohol and drug prevention a reality for many years to come.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Nov 07, 2010 –

Narconon Patient Aftercare Program – or Not?

Could the death of this vulnerable and exploited young man, been prevented?

When a patient completes a drug treatment or alcohol treatment program, they do not simply walk outside the door of the facility and begin a new life with no worries or problems. This difficult time of coping in society can be even more stressful when there is no comprehensive aftercare therapy and counselling in place. The three most common issues for relapse are temptation, stress, and relationships. Unfortunately for this young man, all three of these were in his life and evident after he completed the Narconon Trois-Rivieres treatment program.

He was in a relationship with one of the staff members; the temptation was before him with other staff members and ex-students using drugs and alcohol in his environment; and obviously the stress was too much for him to cope and he relapsed back into the horrors of addiction and took his own life. Narconon boasts that their program written by Scientology Author, L. Ron Hubbard, to be a complete cure, and administers an excellent aftercare program which helps keep the person drug free for life. This is simply not the case; especially for this young man.

The aftercare program at Narconon, many times is administered by a staff member, the Graduate Officer, who monitors and attempts to help those patients having problems coping or who have relapsed. Often, the Graduate Officer is a recent graduate of the Narconon program themselves and have no professional training in relapse prevention, except for a “Product Clearing” drill and session administered by their Scientology supervising staff member. Yes, graduate patients from the Narconon program are designated as “Products.” A graduate patient who is doing well is classed as a Valuable Final Product or VFP. These products can be counted on to help bring in more new patients to Narconon and thus fill their coffers and raise the success rate stats in their weekly reports to the Church of Scientology.

Much of the Narconon aftercare program consists of having the patient apply some of the Scientology policies and doctrines they were subject to while in the program. They are generally not referred to an outside therapist, councillor, or any other medical professional. Aftercare is administered within the technologies of science fiction writer, L. Ron Hubbard and scientology policies.

Many graduate patients do not even leave Narconon following graduation. Some still fragile and psychologically sensitive, are easily lured into working for them for free or meagre wages as low as 25% of the legal minimum wage. Often being groomed and recruited long before their program is completed; these vulnerable patients are exploited for value.

Did this young man receive the appropriate aftercare from Narconon Trois-Rivieres? I suggest not, as one excerpt from a recent email quote: “….. he had been through Narconon at least three times .. had a kid with (staff member)…..” And another email message quote: “…After graduation he drank right away and then was with Jane Doe, (not real name), when I caught xxxxxx smoking crack…”

There are strict policies in place at nearly every reputable drug treatment center concerning staff member relationships with patients. It is absolutely forbidden and against all ethical and professional conduct when employed at a treatment center, to have any relationship, especially intimately with a patient while they are in treatment and even post program.

“…Part Three of this story will touch on the prolific relationships and effect, from the Narconon Trois-Rivieres treatment center and devastation these relationships can lead to; as was the case with young man in this story…”

--- end ---

Intelligence

http://www.prlog.org/11074019-party-at-narconon-staff-apartment-part-three.html

Party at Narconon Staff Apartment – Part Three

A deadly recipe for chaos, relapse and death.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Nov 15, 2010 –

Did the staff at Narconon Trois-Rivieres cross ethical lines of social patient relationships? In my opinion, yes indeed they did, and many vulnerable and ill patients suffered the dire consequences.

A word that Narconon does not use in their program is, “Psychosocial.” It refers to a patient’s psychological development in and interaction with a social environment. The individual is not necessarily fully aware of this relationship with his or her environment and their vulnerability can be easily exploited; as was the case at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Boundaries and boundary violations:

Many boundaries exist in the profession of rehab staff employee and patient relationship. These include boundaries of role. The staff must remain on target as a care giver time and behave ethically in their relationship to the patient. There is also a boundary concerning gifts, services, and physical contact. Sexual misconduct usually commences with violations of more minor boundaries. The road to care giver-patient sex begins with progressive boundary violations.

It may be simply a returned smile, a pat on the back, a sore shoulder rub, or gifts between staff and patient. Physical contact is far more prevalent in the Narconon withdrawal unit, where the patients receives “touch assists”; a pseudoscience therapy prescribed by Scientology doctrine. Two Narconon staff employees were fired for touch assisting where they should not have, on female patients.

One staff member received expensive gifts from a married patient, with no objection from executives whatsoever. The staff member was visited by this patient following completion of their program. Sometimes it is not what a relationship really is; it is what it is seen to be by other staff and patients.

At Narconon Trois-Rivieres, at least ten cases have been documented of staff-patient relationships in only an eleven month span. Many of these flings ended up in disaster, with many relapsing and one dead. Some of these relationships were intimate and began while the patients were under the care of the treatment center. Many of the staff members involved, were recent graduates from the program. They had no qualified or credible training in appropriate patient care and ethical conduct. Perhaps they were just vulnerable ex-patients who were recruited into Narconon as many are, but the responsibility for these unethical acts must be pointed towards the executives at Narconon Trois-Rivieres and other executives and staff from ABLE Canada, Narconon Canada, Narconon International, and the Church of Scientology in Montreal. All of these entities were at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, directing and administering directives.

Email excerpts about death:

“…Before he went back to the center last time, he tried to commit suicide…”

“…Then, I knew exactly when he relapsed. Called him at lunch and he did not answer. Never heard from him personally ever again…”

“…Then my brother called to say the cops went to his workplace with (name withheld) picture looking for him stating he was dangerous and armed…”

“…I started to stop believing in the program, but wanted to fight addiction so much. Anyways it caught up with me. When I left I was 27 and felt like 40 years old...”

“…I actually don't know why I told you all of that, but I guess it feels good to get it out...”

“…I just thought of something else. When I heard from (name withheld) the story about (name withheld) having guns and then my brother calling me about the police showing up at his work with a picture of (name withheld), I called them to see if they had found him because I was scared...”

“…And the last letter he wrote on January 1st 2009, I only have the copy because the Ontario Cops still have the original for their investigation (because of the gun) so maybe they have some info there…”

“…(name withheld) threw it over the balcony to him one night…” “… called (name withheld) and then shot himself in the head.. wrote a letter to (name withheld) before he did it... that's really all…”

“…Thanks Dave for getting back to me. I understand what you are doing and why and I also understood that if it goes to Court, things will become public. I also appreciate you trying to keep my family as aliases if possible. I don't doubt you one second about the emails you have received. It is sad. Also having seen how you handled your legal matters at the center, I would not be one to take you lightly. You know your stuff and you are very thorough...”

This four part story is a sad one indeed, and part four could be a couple of weeks or so before being published. There is further information coming in and must be confirmed.

Staff-patient relationships can be devastating and cruel and often lead to relapse and death. Can horrible events like this be prevented? Should the executives and other staff members feel the weight of responsibility or be accountable for the events in this story? In my opinion, there should at least be further investigation and inquiry.

Staff and ex-patient parties involving alcohol and cocaine, are a recipe for death and seems incomprehensible that the staff were employees of a rehab center– Narconon.

Part Four - Final - Next week.

David Edgar Love

Intelligence

http://www.prlog.org/11097963-narconon-staff-party-gun-suicide.html

Narconon - Staff Party - Gun Suicide (Part Four - Final)

Prior to pulling the trigger and taking his own life, this young man and father to a young child, had been through the Narconon Trois-Rivieres treatment center multiple times with no success.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Nov 24, 2010 – (Part Four - Final)

Summary/Recap of first Three Parts:

- Prior to pulling the trigger and taking his own life, this young man and father to a young child, had been through the Narconon Trois-Rivieres treatment center multiple times with no success. Indeed, a sad event that stirred many emotions and left a child fatherless.

- The party raged; the gun was passed over the balcony, and death.

- Unfortunately, many of the Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff living at this apartment complex, were only recent graduates themselves and unbeknown to the executives, had relapsed.

- There are strict policies in place at nearly every reputable drug treatment center concerning staff member relationships with patients. It is absolutely forbidden and against all ethical and professional conduct when employed at a treatment center, to have any relationship, especially intimately with a patient while they are in treatment and even post program.

- Did the staff at Narconon Trois-Rivieres cross ethical lines of social patient relationships? In my opinion, yes indeed they did, and many vulnerable and ill patients suffered the dire consequences.

- Staff and ex-patient parties involving alcohol and cocaine, are a recipe for death and seems incomprehensible that the staff were employees of a rehab center– Narconon.

Part Four - EXPLOITATION

Are some Narconon patients exploited for their value to this cult organization and does this abuse of authority cause undue harm? In my opinion it does, and needs to be addressed by government and health agencies without delay, before another dies. Addiction treatment centers must have accredited facilities and qualified staff members to treat vulnerable and ill patients in their care. There should be no exceptions whatsoever.

Wikipedia defines exploitation as : “a persistent social relationship in which certain persons are being mistreated or unfairly used for the benefit of others. This corresponds to one ethical conception of exploitation, that is, the treatment of human beings as mere means to an end—or as mere "objects".

In different terms, "exploitation" refers to the use of people as a resource, with little or no consideration of their well-being.”

At Narconon, graduate patients are designated as “Products.” Graduate patients doing well are classed as “Valuable Final Products” or VFP’s. Even as a “Wog”, (a scientology term used as a disparaging word for non-scientologists), the patients have value when doing well and can contribute in any form to further the survival of their scientology group.

Unfortunately, this is where the exploitation can be devastating to a patient nearing their program completion or once they graduate; especially when the patient has many past years of addiction and other psychological issues. The patients I interviewed were in fear of returning to their old environment and many of their apprehensions were notable and visible. This is not the time to enter into an intimate relationship with a staff member of any treatment center in which the patient was being treated. On the contrary, further qualified after care and counseling is in order in almost every case to prevent a relapse.

In July 2011, Narconon Trois-Rivieres will have to meet strict standards set by the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services and be “Accredited” to continue operating as an addiction treatment center. Will they be able to meet these standards? I doubt it.

The story of this young man’s death and untold other incidents of abuse, mistreatment, neglect, and exploitation of the vulnerable, may be but a sad memory for many, but they will not be forgotten.

# # #

David's life is fulfilled doing research on public safety, culture, disease and illness, and strives to help persons with human rights and freedoms issues.

--- end ---

iduna

LSD rundown

I can relate to your post well. I remember my LSD Rundown well. I was not allowed to eat anything except a mouthful of homemade yogurt and a handful of multivitamins along with a heavy dose of niacin for weeks, until I had no body fat left. It was all explained as purging the body of the retained LSD that was stored in my fat. Of course I know now the hallucinations were from the lack of sleep, lack of food and the overdose of vitamins.
If there is a death involved you would think there could be a manslaughter charge.

Intelligence

I can relate to your post well. I remember my LSD Rundown well. I was not allowed to eat anything except a mouthful of homemade yogurt and a handful of multivitamins along with a heavy dose of niacin for weeks, until I had no body fat left. It was all explained as purging the body of the retained LSD that was stored in my fat. Of course I know now the hallucinations were from the lack of sleep, lack of food and the overdose of vitamins.
If there is a death involved you would think there could be a manslaughter charge.

The only death I know of that happened while I was there, was the young man who comitted suicide with a gun that was at the Narconon staff living quarters down the road from Narconon. The staff did know he was suicidal and they knew there was a gun at the apartment complex that he had access to.

Manslaughter? No, there was a police investigation and no charges were laid concerning the gun (s), that I know of,......, not yet yet anyway. Was there negligents or a resposibility that any Narconon staff should be accountable for criminally? Possibly. Is there grounds for a Civil Action? Yes, I think so.

Other government agencies investigating Narconon Trois-Rivieres right now, may take a close look at this incident and include it in the practices and
after care assessment which Narconon is a big Fail.

As some of the evidence may be presented at the Court Hearing against them from the government and myself on January 17, 2011, I can't discuss much more than this right not. It will all be public knowledge soon.

In my opinion, Scientology and Narconon is going take a bit hit from these upcoming court hearings. It's about time.

Only six more weeks, and we're in the big Montreal Court House

I't's taken a lot to get this far,....., many sleepless nights and around the clock work. Many government meetings, thousands of pages of documents, numerous untold phone calls and emails.

The preparations for this first case have been exhausting, but we're almost there. We will be ready; this I promise :)

Arthur Dent

The only death I know of that happened while I was there, was the young man who comitted suicide with a gun that was at the Narconon staff living quarters down the road from Narconon. The staff did know he was suicidal and they knew there was a gun at the apartment complex that he had access to.

Manslaughter? No, there was a police investigation and no charges were laid concerning the gun (s), that I know of,......, not yet yet anyway. Was there negligents or a resposibility that any Narconon staff should be accountable for criminally? Possibly. Is there grounds for a Civil Action? Yes, I think so.

Other government agencies investigating Narconon Trois-Rivieres right now, may take a close look at this incident and include it in the practices and
after care assessment which Narconon is a big Fail.

As some of the evidence may be presented at the Court Hearing against them from the government and myself on January 17, 2011, I can't discuss much more than this right not. It will all be public knowledge soon.

In my opinion, Scientology and Narconon is going take a bit hit from these upcoming court hearings. It's about time.

Only six more weeks, and we're in the big Montreal Court House

I't's taken a lot to get this far,....., many sleepless nights and around the clock work. Many government meetings, thousands of pages of documents, numerous untold phone calls and emails.

The preparations for this first case have been exhausting, but we're almost there. We will be ready; this I promise :)

Thank you for all your work! Looking forward to the news of the court date! It is in the courts we will knock down this sham.

Intelligence

Thank you for all your work! Looking forward to the news of the court date! It is in the courts we will knock down this sham.

I just read some of your first post story and I really like your quote about your loyalty being freely given; but later you realized it was stolen. Very powerful and hit home to me.

A few minutes ago, I posted something on WWP Forum. I will cross-post it here now:
========================================================

Re: Erasing the reactive mind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my first posts on this forum was about one year ago. I said that what I had experienced in the Narconon-Scientology, Cult Compound, "I would not wish on anyone."

It was hell. I ended up in the hospital for 2 days under sedation, and spent another 10 days in a Crisis Center and they helped me a lot.

Trying to sleep was futile. I would wake up soaking wet from nightmares of scenes at the cult.

Still to this day, when I see and hear people talking about certain things, I flash-back to horrible memories. Very disturbing and absurd.

But each month, It gets better and I am coping well now, compared to how I was.

When reviewing dox and writing to government agencies, it is very difficult at times. I have to stop typing, because I can't see the friggin keyboard for tears. Those bastards did a number on me.

Sorry for rambling on. Here is a copy of the hospital diagnosis when I was admitted follwing a Narconon executive posting online declaring me an Enemy:

2vjsgg4.jpg

I'm a very lucky man and I'm beginning to feel free.

I feel like they stole a lot from me too. Hard to explain.

Yes, we will have them in court in six weeks for the first case.

One of many to come :)

FinallyMe

Hoping that "mental support" can actually help, you have mine, for sure! Thank you for going after justice, and I REALLY hope that you get true justice. I hope, in the meantime, that you are also getting some real help with the mental and emotional traumas that you have been going through. I'm a believer in talking with people who've "been there" so I hope you'll come here and let us know how you, personally, are doing, besides how the lawsuit goes. January 17th is the date? Stay strong!

Intelligence

Hoping that "mental support" can actually help, you have mine, for sure! Thank you for going after justice, and I REALLY hope that you get true justice. I hope, in the meantime, that you are also getting some real help with the mental and emotional traumas that you have been going through. I'm a believer in talking with people who've "been there" so I hope you'll come here and let us know how you, personally, are doing, besides how the lawsuit goes. January 17th is the date? Stay strong!

Thank you very much.

I am doing well considering all that's on my plate right now, but much of it, I decided to put there. So now is a time of waiting on some cases and submitting more dox and evidence.

This is not the easiest thing I've ever been involved in, nor the most difficult. I will survive this one way or another. There is much more work going on behind the Expose Scenes that hasn't been told or posted anywhere yet, but will be in due course.

I was just the person who was in the right place at the right time, or the person who was in the wrong place at the right time? Haven't figured it out yet,...., LOL

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Now I'm in the right place at the right time. Next to my bed where I will fall asleep soon :)

Intelligence

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-narconon/narconon-staff-wages-30-weekly-profits-74743/

This thread may have some serious ramifications to NN and the COS.

Re: Narconon Staff Wages = 30% of Weekly Profits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is good stuff, but there is a lot more to it. First, Narconon Canada, (Not NN TR), Dissolved in September 2010. They are gone; Narconon Trois-Rivieres still survives for now, but not much longer when they must be Accredited by the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services in July 2011. This Government Agency is investigating them right now and they may not last until July 2011.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres has an interesting financial story. I can't leak it ALL right now, but suffice to say that not long ago, they had over one half million in a Building Fund. It was spent, except for about $100,000.00

Far more money is siphoned off then the figures in this thread have discussed and this is how some of it is done:

- Narconon International sends in Mission Teams for Correction and Administrative Directives.
- ABLE Canada: Brad Melnychuck - spent a lengthy period of time at NN TR doing Corrections and Administrative Directives.
- Narconon Canada spent several months at NN TR doing Corrections and Administrative Directives.
- At one time, ALL three of these Entities were at NN TR at the same time period, siphoning off money.

How? There were 7 people from these Entities, who received as much as $350.00 per day for each person. In a meeting with Aline Proulx, NN Canada Executive, she explained the details and heirachy of these staff members and the Com Lines I was to follow.

The last $100,000 was taken out of the NN TR Signature Authority of NN TR and placed in an Dual Signature Account with Narconon International and NN TR. So Narconon International controlled these funds, as per-se.

Another large chunk of the more than half million was spent on advertising in Quebec. This was Sylvain Fourniers downfall as Director of NN TR.

A lot of this high, daily fee money was sent directly to the Church of Scientology for Auditing Sessions for some of these aforesaid Executive Staff Members.

This is a long story and I must save much of it for the Court Hearing on Jan 17th, 2011.
================================================== ============

ANOTHER NARCONON IN THE WORKS FOR CANADA?

EMAIL LEAK:[/B

]Wed, December 8, 2010 1:29:02 PMnew treatment center
To: David Love <[email protected]>

Hi David,

Just thought I'd let you know that I got wind of a new treatment center for those who have drug and alcohol problems. Aline and Rejeanne Proulx are going to open a treatment center similar to Narconon. Where, I don't know but the news came from xxxxxxxx. They will probably also a higher fee because it will be like a private treatment. I hope something can be done so that 'they' can not open a center. It needs to be someone who REALLY cares. Just thought I'd pass on the latest. Take care.

Here's all the recent Tax Revenue Records for NN TR:

Charities Listings

2005-2009

About EIGHTEEN MILLION!
=======================================================

Narconon Canada, Aline Proulx, was the ESTO Officer at Narconon Trois-Rivieres and in direct communication with the COS.

ESTO = ESTablishment Officer. A person who is responsible for matters like ... Dissem is responsible for getting existing scientologists into the org and on ...

Aline Proulx was the power House when NN Int and ABLE was not there.

Aline Proulx has been investigated by the Labour Relations Board and the Quebec Human Rights Commission and has submitted a frivilous document which had no weight in preventing the Labour Relations Board from moving forward to a Court Hearing, which is now set for 4 weeks from now.

This Court Hearing will make Public ALL the evidence, documents, and witness testimony. There will be volumes to add to many threads.

I better not say too much more for now; less OSA does something to prevent or hinder this case.

This will be an interesting one of a few, which the Government and I feel they are going down on. The Government does not go this far, unless they are confident of a victory,....., nor do I :)
===============================================

Lots of Posted DOX!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Hi Iduna, welcome!

I never heard any of the steps of the Narconon program referred to as the LSD Rundown. Can you elaborate on this and if it was a separate action from the Narconon steps?

Are you just calling it the LSD Rundown because you did the Narconon program to handle LSD use? Just curious :)

Mary

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-narconon/narconon-staff-wages-30-weekly-profits-74743/

This thread may have some serious ramifications to NN and the COS.

This is good stuff, but there is a lot more to it. First, Narconon Canada, (Not NN TR), Dissolved in September 2010. They are gone; Narconon Trois-Rivieres still survives for now, but not much longer when they must be Accredited by the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services in July 2011. This Government Agency is investigating them right now and they may not last until July 2011.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres has an interesting financial story. I can't leak it ALL right now, but suffice to say that not long ago, they had over one half million in a Building Fund. It was spent, except for about $100,000.00

Far more money is siphoned off then the figures in this thread have discussed and this is how some of it is done:

- Narconon International sends in Mission Teams for Correction and Administrative Directives.
- ABLE Canada: Brad Melnychuck - spent a lengthy period of time at NN TR doing Corrections and Administrative Directives.
- Narconon Canada spent several months at NN TR doing Corrections and Administrative Directives.
- At one time, ALL three of these Entities were at NN TR at the same time period, siphoning off money.

How? There were 7 people from these Entities, who received as much as $350.00 per day for each person. In a meeting with Aline Proulx, NN Canada Executive, she explained the details and heirachy of these staff members and the Com Lines I was to follow.

The last $100,000 was taken out of the NN TR Signature Authority of NN TR and placed in an Dual Signature Account with Narconon International and NN TR. So Narconon International controlled these funds, as per-se.

Another large chunk of the more than half million was spent on advertising in Quebec. This was Sylvain Fourniers downfall as Director of NN TR.

A lot of this high, daily fee money was sent directly to the Church of Scientology for Auditing Sessions for some of these aforesaid Executive Staff Members.

This is a long story and I must save much of it for the Court Hearing on Jan 17th, 2011.
================================================== ============

ANOTHER NARCONON IN THE WORKS FOR CANADA?

EMAIL LEAK:[/B

]Wed, December 8, 2010 1:29:02 PMnew treatment center
To: David Love <[email protected]>

Hi David,

Just thought I'd let you know that I got wind of a new treatment center for those who have drug and alcohol problems. Aline and Rejeanne Proulx are going to open a treatment center similar to Narconon. Where, I don't know but the news came from xxxxxxxx. They will probably also a higher fee because it will be like a private treatment. I hope something can be done so that 'they' can not open a center. It needs to be someone who REALLY cares. Just thought I'd pass on the latest. Take care.

Here's all the recent Tax Revenue Records for NN TR:

Charities Listings

2005-2009

About EIGHTEEN MILLION!
=======================================================

Narconon Canada, Aline Proulx, was the ESTO Officer at Narconon Trois-Rivieres and in direct communication with the COS.

ESTO = ESTablishment Officer. A person who is responsible for matters like ... Dissem is responsible for getting existing scientologists into the org and on ...

Aline Proulx was the power House when NN Int and ABLE was not there.

Aline Proulx has been investigated by the Labour Relations Board and the Quebec Human Rights Commission and has submitted a frivilous document which had no weight in preventing the Labour Relations Board from moving forward to a Court Hearing, which is now set for 4 weeks from now.

This Court Hearing will make Public ALL the evidence, documents, and witness testimony. There will be volumes to add to many threads.

I better not say too much more for now; less OSA does something to prevent or hinder this case.

This will be an interesting one of a few, which the Government and I feel they are going down on. The Government does not go this far, unless they are confident of a victory,....., nor do I :)
===============================================

Lots of Posted DOX!

Great stuff as usual, David! The new facility issue reminds me of when Per Wickstrom got his brother to create another facility called A Forever Recovery - using Narconon, of course.

If you are still up, try to get some sleep, lol!!

((HUGGS)) from your friend,
Mary

Intelligence

Great stuff as usual, David! The new facility issue reminds me of when Per Wickstrom got his brother to create another facility called A Forever Recovery - using Narconon, of course.

If you are still up, try to get some sleep, lol!!

((HUGGS)) from your friend,
Mary

C'mon now, you know I'm still up, but I start a new work shift tomorrow starting at 1:00pm to 9:00pm. So now I can sleep in a little and get work done before I come home tired from my other job.

Then I'm off for two weeks at Christmas. Looking forward to focussing on this work only :)