What's new

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yet another unfulfilled promise from Marty; he was going to give us the *real* lowdown on the Farrakhan connection following his 'Louis Gets It!' thread; but, only silence since.
Zinj

He learned that little tech trick from Ron.

It works great. Try it!

1. Somebody has a problem..

2. Scientologist takes any words contained in a large dictionary and arranges them in any order to form a sentence that might temporarily distract the person from the problem.

3. If anyone has a problem with #2, repeat #2.​

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Kudos to those getting the messsage out and these videos up on the internet. That's the way to inform people. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Not making fun is going to become very suppressive on the self to self flow. Put on cans and start *shrieking with laughter* process to flatten *being nice to lunatics* button.

This is one of the most highly trained and experienced auditors ever.
Not invalidating others beliefs would be something expected from such.

Note that a very high proportion of the US population has seen UFOs or even felt they've been abducted by them.

They all lunatics?

This is one of the most highly trained and experienced auditors ever.
Not invalidating others beliefs would be something expected from such.

Note that a very high proportion of the US population has seen UFOs or even felt they've been abducted by them.

They all lunatics?

The way I read Karen's post.....
The point you (Terril), missed is that *one of the most highly trained and experienced auditors ever* who could be expected not to *invalidate* others beliefs, is having some difficulty with stretching that tolerance to the NOI and their *personal beliefs* about the amazing things they believe they saw at FSO. Cognitive dissonance? So let's just become more tolerant and accept what the NOI are saying as stuff which should not be treated as a bit ridculous, or even as something that could perhaps be ridiculed....by someone......just... a...little bit. Let's not laugh at them. After all we should never laugh at anyone's beliefs.
There is a point where we have to question our own "rules". Not to do so means we will act like culties for the rest of our lives, using only cult implanted rules. There is plenty in scientology that we should have laughed out loud about as it was presented, regardless of whether we thought it was someone's belief or not. We didn't. We actually came to believe it ourselves.

"....Note that a very high proportion of the US population has seen UFOs or even felt they've been abducted by them....."
This part is laughable and I openly ridicule it. (It is my belief that it is ridiculous). I like being on the outside of the asylum.

BTW...do you think Karen's post was presented as *interesting facts about the *spiritual* experiences of the NOI at FSO* or an example of *what people can achieve with scientology (at FSO)*? or what?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW...do you think Karen's post was presented as *interesting facts about the *spiritual* experiences of the NOI at FSO* or an example of *what people can achieve with scientology (at FSO)*? or what?

No, my post saying "it boggled the mind" was that it was incredulous and unbelievable, that in a short ten minute break from course, out on the balcony facing Clearwater Beach, multiple Nation of Islam members could jointly state visually seeing a visitation from UFOs.

The UFOs appeared "miraculously" in their short course break, only for them, and then they all went back to course to study LRH and no one before or since has seen UFOS outside the Fort Harrison.

I'd like to see the internal (confidential) memos, communications, re. NOI, and how they are to be regarded and treated.

Has Miscavige met with Farrakhan?

I read an account (on WWP) where, at an event - (I think) CCLA - John Travolta went up to Farrakhan and fell to his knees and hugged Farrakhan, gushing, "I've been waiting my whole life for this!"

But I assumed that that must have been a sick attempt at satire, so I disregarded it, although...

If NOI people are limited to 'Book One' (one lifetime, this body), where is the cut off point?

What have the white staff been told in "staff only" briefings?

Since this is Scientology, there must be secrecy, there must be the "tight conspiracy" element (it's Policy:)), and t_e_n_s_i_o_n is sure to result.

I will start believing in God, I will go to church seven days a week. I will give up sex, food, money, my place in eternity,everything!!!!!!
......just to be a fly on the wall, when DM gets together for the arse-licking with NOI bigwigs. And if God wants to negotiate, I'll accept fly-on-the-wall, in the OSA office, watching them go insane trying to get the money from NOI without blowing themselves to smithereens. I might get to watch the suppressed shock and horror
in the academy, the academy lounge, the HGC, at events, as the scientology public and staff realise they are holding a time-bomb but are told to be nice and not *invalidate* the ARC of NOI.

I hope the time bomb doesn't go off too soon. A longer fuse will probably make a bigger explosion.

No, my post saying "it boggled the mind" was that it was incredulous and unbelievable, that in a short ten minute break from course, out on the balcony facing Clearwater Beach, multiple Nation of Islam members could jointly state visually seeing a visitation from UFOs.

The UFOs appeared "miraculously" in their short course break, only for them, and then they all went back to course to study LRH and no one before or since has seen UFOS outside the Fort Harrison.

Yes that's what I thought you meant. I don't know if Terril saw it that way though, so thought I'd check what Terril was seeing in his *short course break*

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

Now all we need to know is whether the boggling part is the UFO's or that they all went back on course.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yes that's what I thought you meant. I don't know if Terril saw it that way though, so thought I'd check what Terril was seeing in his *short course break*

Did OEC/FEBC at flag in 1981 and had no short breaks. However I had to do purif as it was a prerequisite and ran around clearwater to the sea and saw lots of pelicans, no UFOs.

However if you google " US UFO sightings" or similar their is lots.

HelluvaHoax!

When I was at Flag on a short course break, I heard a rumor about an alien that had come to earth and was controlling Scientology. This was ridiculous squirrel data and I just laughed at it--what entheta!

Naturally, of course, I wrote a KR.

Then I went back to course and had a huge win when I heard on the taped lecture where Ron says: "I am not from this planet". This was true source data and I just laughed about it--what a win!

Naturally, of course, I wrote a Success Story.

I feel sorry for anyone like NOI who believes those crazy alien rumors!

Last edited:
Did OEC/FEBC at flag in 1981 and had no short breaks. However I had to do purif as it was a prerequisite and ran around clearwater to the sea and saw lots of pelicans, no UFOs.

However if you google " US UFO sightings" or similar their is lots.

Go back and read my post, your post Karen's post, in the order that they appeared. I don't care what courses you did. Why don't you google lunatics, liars, people who say they have been abducted by Aliens,
and bullshitters.

HelluvaHoax!

Go back and read my post, your post Karen's post, in the order that they appeared. I don't care what courses you did. Why don't you google lunatics, liars, people who say they have been abducted by Aliens,
and bullshitters.

If it turns out to be true what LRH said ("I am not from this planet") then ALL of us ex-scientologists were abducted by aliens.

Considering the years I spent in Scientology, I think I finally understand what those abductees mean when they talk about "missing time".

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Louis Farrakhan's Aug. 22, 2010 sermon "Put on the New Man" now on YouTube

Louis Farrakhan's Aug. 22, 2010 sermon "Put on the New Man", which contains many allusions to Dianetics and Scientology, and which Marty Rathbun praised, is now on YouTube in 7 parts on the FarrakhanSpeaks channel. The final segment omits the real conclusion of that address, which can be seen on rutube (transcript included).

Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 1 of 7
Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 2 of 7
Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 3 of 7
Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 4 of 7
Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 5 of 7
Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 6 of 7
Farrakhan Speaks: "Put On a New Man" Episode 7 of 7

Transcript of the omitted conclusion:

Louis Farrakhan: So this year's Saviours' Day gift -- wait now -- This year's Saviours' Day gift is going to be reinvested into you. Not into buildings -- I don't care nothing about no buildings. Buildings come. Buildings go. Stop being fascinated with buildings and start being fascinated with growth and development into that valuable final product. [applause]

So ... are you ready? [audience: Yes, sir!]

As present laborers, past laborers, for me to ask on Tuesday, for all those who want to be future laborers, to come on into this study.

[pointing to the male section of the audience] Are you ready for that? [audience: Yes, sir!] [applause]

[pointing to the female section of the audience] Are you ready for that? [audience: Yes, sir!] [applause]

All right!

He said he wanted fifty thousand laborers. We only have thirteen hundred up in this room. Potential. And I'm going to ask you to sign a form pledging that you will undergo the study. I'd like to see your signature on all these forms. And if I don't, then that means you don't want to labor any more, and I'll thank you for everything you've done, and you can sit down.

Nobody will mount the rostrum, hold a post, be in any ministry, or over any part of the national and international organization of the Nation of Islam who refuses to go under this study.

Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you as I greet you in peace. As-salaam alaikum!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Louis Farrakhan's Aug. 22, 2010 sermon "Put on the New Man", which contains many allusions to Dianetics and Scientology, and which Marty Rathbun praised, is now on YouTube in 7 parts on the FarrakhanSpeaks channel.

Heh! - as Marty says: "Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard" - of course he does, Farrakhan is running a cult too. If Hubbard gave the world anything, it is the ultimate blueprint for running a cult.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
5458159150_4bdea6b8a7_o.jpg