What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
It's all still there and archived on Arnies home page.

http://www.lermanet.com/

[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok, because the old URLs were broken and it didn't come up with any of them.

I am really curious why you want to keep bringing up the past and painting yourself as a victim?

Carpe Diem! Seize the day!

I'm curious as to whom the above comment is directed to since I'd not mentioned myself in the post you quoted, and, indeed, have said things completely contrary to that in this thread. Nor, of course, do I consider or paint myself to be a victim. I consider myself to be exactly what I am. An extremely aggressive, brilliant and beautiful woman (albeit with a somewhat funny face) and I endeavor to post from that standpoint insofar as it is is possible.

So, I conclude that you must have meant that question for another contributor.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Just went on the homepage. Did see a nice list of critical fora, but not the one to which I was referring which used to have the url of http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion. Nor do any of the links work. I assumed Arnie took it down. Maybe it is archived some where. I don't see it on his homepage, though.

Anyway, that forum, when it was up, did not allow any Scn'ists or pro Scn'ist to post to it.

People should be able to have whatever subject matter they want to in their fora.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
:grouphug::thewave:

:hmm:

I guess it is my problem. Sometimes people just don't "get" me or maybe I don't "get" them. I wonder sometimes if that has to do with the fact that you can't "get" sound or video at public librarys or most work stations?

:coolwink:

more of the same

BS, Terril. It's your forum, you have the right to set the rules and the responsibility to see they are followed.

A. Any attempt to abridge the open expression of the FACTS about LRH & scientology, no matter how 'unpleasant' those facts may be to some, constitutes prior censorship of valid & important information.

B. Any release of pc data without the express consent of the pc is a violation of confidentiality.

C. Any 'third party' of private disputes between auditors, pcs, or forum participants is a violation of the respect to be accorded participants on the forum.

You have repeatedly allowed, in some cases participated or initiated, all three. Hide behind the group if you wish. That hardly constitutes a principled stand. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

sounds like the tail wags the dog at terril's forum

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am just kidding Fluffy! OMG you are irresistable!

There is nothing like a little self-righteous indignation to get my funny-bone in gear!

I do hope you know I value a worthy opponent. You have certainly been one! Now can't we all be friends?

:pillowfight::duck::offtopic::flamewar: :drama2::runaround:

:threadjacked:

Last edited:

hartley

Patron with Honors
Bit like finding out a good friend likes to dress up in Star Trek outfits and go to conventions and speak Klingon.

/me hastily hides the Klingon dictionary on his bookshelf. Also, I am a serious Science Fiction fan not a Trekker, and only my avatars in online games dress up.

hartley

Patron with Honors
How on earth do you delete posts to ARS? I thought this was impossible.

ARS FAQ maintainer here:

An organisation called Deja Vu used to archive Usenet. It was taken over by Google, who generously maintain the archive to this day.

Google integrated Usenet with its own Groups system, and if accessed via Google they look the same. However Usenet is NOT run by Google, or indeed anyone, it is an unarchived, synchronised database stored on a number of computers worldwide that deletes old entries automatically, typically after a month or two.

If you want get off the Google Archive, contact Google and they will take off posts. If anyone else is archiving Usenet, your post lives on somewhere!

The cult and other assorted nutters have never understood this, poor Eva Paquette frequently demanded that Homer Smith remove ARS posts from lightlink, his Usenet server that carries ARS for free. He would simply wait a few days and then tell her "it's gone". :)

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
ARS FAQ maintainer here:

An organisation called Deja Vu used to archive Usenet. It was taken over by Google, who generously maintain the archive to this day.

Google integrated Usenet with its own Groups system, and if accessed via Google they look the same. However Usenet is NOT run by Google, or indeed anyone, it is an unarchived, synchronised database stored on a number of computers worldwide that deletes old entries automatically, typically after a month or two.

If you want get off the Google Archive, contact Google and they will take off posts. If anyone else is archiving Usenet, your post lives on somewhere!

The cult and other assorted nutters have never understood this, poor Eva Paquette frequently demanded that Homer Smith remove ARS posts from lightlink, his Usenet server that carries ARS for free. He would simply wait a few days and then tell her "it's gone". :)

Thanks, Hartley. Nice to see you posting here again... :)

This is complete distortion. There was no problem with Lyn's wins.

I unsubscribed her as you were libeling me on her forum, as you
do here, and she allowed that.

I had nothing to do with any communication between Lyn and Dex.

So you admit you unsubscribed Lyn, NOT because of her behavior on YOUR forum but because of her behavior on HER OWN! :omg:

Jeezus F#cking Christ, BB. My opinion of you is dropping right through the f#cking toilet. You really are a ...fill in favorite denigratory term ... . :no:

Clearly the last brain cell has been drowned in a bath of alcohol. :bigcry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKkeDqJBlK8

Mark A. Baker

fortymarriedandbalding

Patron with Honors
Isn't it????

Few months ago I was :omg:
reading thread like this ...

Now

these threads are in my favorites bookmark
they become
my best promotional kit
To some people that are at doubt

On how $cientology destroy basic human habilities
and shows the result of ''scientology and auditing '' tech
In or out the CO$

It really makes the job
better that any word.

Hit the nail on the head there - DM has nothing to do with the failings of the tech. If anything he is the result of them.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Mark, have you read the latest postings on Terrils list?

Dexter is putting folks on "moderated status" because they dared to comment unfavorably about C Ethiers threats. Then he demands to know the identity of these posters before they are allowed to post again!

My posts are being deleted almost as soon as they are posted. I guess that's one way of getting around banning me :)

Has Dexter lost his tiny mind or has he always had these gross double standards?

Mark, have you read the latest postings on Terrils list?

Dexter is putting folks on "moderated status" because they dared to comment unfavorably about C Ethiers threats. Then he demands to know the identity of one of the posters before they are allowed to post again!

My posts are being deleted almost as soon as they are posted. I guess that's one way of getting around banning me :)

Has Dexter lost his tiny mind or has he always had these gross double standards?

No. I got fed up with TPs failure to abide by his own rules some months back. The board had deteriorated greatly in quality over the last year, so this wasn't exactly a wrench. TP is largely responsible. He's made some unbelievably bad decisions. Of course, he's also had a lot of 'help' from 'friends'. :eyeroll: No way to know if it has anything to do with the osa, but in this case I have no particular reason to believe they are involved. This mess has all the earmarks of being 'homegrown'.

Thus, I've stopped reading the board for the present. Judging by the crap that comes filtering out via other channels it was clearly a wise move. They may yet clean up their act, in which case I'd be open to a return. Until then, thanks but no thanks. :no:

Mark A. Baker

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Let's get back on topic...

boobs_LRH.jpg

(Proving that you can have too much of a good thing.)

So the ethier chick has now said she didnt write that e-mail attempting to blackmail tanstaafl? Seems the thread has gotten a little off topic and now its about Terrils crazy shit.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
ARS FAQ maintainer here:

I think you mean Deja News, sweetie. And yes, they did a way better job archiving that does Google Groups. Plus, GoogleGroups revamped their process at least once if not more and they suck ass.

One other thing Homer did was just keep posts one day on his fora. It was because some idiot kept posting OTIII stuff.