What's new

Reports from Marty's Hamburg visit

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
The Hamburg anons have established already that they are going to deliver full coverage of the event going down that includes Marty. I have been asked to make a report for you based on their initial reports in German about what happened at Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel Airport.

As was to be expected, OSA was there in full force. Anons arrived at around 10:00am to watch the corridors for suspicious activity. Around 10:30 Ms Caberta arrived to collect Mr. Rathbun. At that time, there were already several suspicious persons around trying to look inconspicuous but failing hard at this. Anons would film and photograph the events going down, they are planning to release extensive dox and pictures on this. Here is a list of persons that drew the attention of the Hamburg anons (list not complete though), quoted from some anon on WWP:
  • Woman in blue jacket, (she tried to film through cell phone cam)
  • Old man disguised as flight guest giving orders to her
  • iphone hipster trying to film unsuspiciously
  • his "girlfriend" trying to film with her cell phone over a railing.

Mr. Rathbun's plane arrived nearly on schedule, he exited the restricted area around 12:00pm. Ms. Caberta greeted him with a small bundle of flowers and they went off to a Taxi, relatively undisturbed, acknowledging the efforts of Anons with a courteous nod. Graham Berry came up and asked whether they were anons.

Obviously, we hoped for Scilons to pull a stunt like with Caberta in Clearwater but that wasn't happening so Hamburg anons had to entertain themselves in other ways.
Two anons stood to the left and right of a woman in blue jacket and were wondering quite loudly:
"HMMM.... OSA must be somewhere around here!"
which she answered by turning around with a pokerface and walking away at which point the anons laughed at her. She tried to feign interest in a booth with children clothing and continued to film from further away.
Two anons stood behind her and did the same as she did. She got more nervous every second and kept tapping her foot on the floor. They laughed even more.
When they went to a café bar she followed them from a distance of a couple of meters and filmed them from a distance where she will recognize absolutely nothing from her shitty cell phone.

Another anon with better foto equipment joined in on the fun (they were always close by but separate by a small distance, so as to look at who we can recognize to be OSA).

Anyways, the woman in blue jacket went to some jewellery store, stood inside with one foot, lurking out with the other foot and stands behind a sign with her face covered half by the sign. That was urban camouflage with her blue jacket, one would have almost missed her standing behind that GREY sign[/irony]

Anons pointed their fingers at her and laughed loudly, at which point she ragequitted. She held out longest. The others vanished before her after anons combatted them with stare-tech and standing/sitting next to them.

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Also, does anyone know her?

1d23eb.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anons in control - "we run this" was never more trufax.:thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, folks. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OSA - you lost!!!!!!!:yes:

Bring dox when you leave.:biggrin:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Also, does anyone know her?

1d23eb.jpg

Never seen her...

OSA behaves and seems tamed in Germany, when people and the public view them, but behind this show, they still "beat and bite" even here in Germany and they do it on a very evil and secret way...

Gut gemacht Anons :thumbsup: I would say this is a WIN!

Feral

Rogue male
Just got this news from a phone conference with Ursuala Caberta among others;

She's had a 14 hour day with the arrival of her guests.

Ursula is very excited that Marty is there and I think she hopes to get her office fully re opened on the basis of what he can offer about his fairgaming and evidence regarding corporate Scientology's crimes.

The evidence that Marty can supply regarding the operations of the CofS could well open the door to major changes of perception in the Federal Government regarding them.

These events in Germany herald a major shift against The CofS internationally and will be a huge barrier to them playing their religious persecution card in the future.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't you love the sound of a Demented Midget chewing off His own leg?:biggrin:

Nice news, Feral - I think this will lead to some international exposure of Slappy's crimes against humanity.:yes:

Can't wait for moar. :drama:

Mystic

Crusader
Just the perfect Karma
When other Karmas have been forgot
Theirs will still be rot.

Terril park

Sponsor

Ursula is very excited that Marty is there and I think she hopes to get her office fully re opened on the basis of what he can offer about his fairgaming and evidence regarding corporate Scientology's crimes.

The evidence that Marty can supply regarding the operations of the CofS could well open the door to major changes of perception in the Federal Government regarding them.

These events in Germany herald a major shift against The CofS internationally and will be a huge barrier to them playing their religious persecution card in the future.

My assumption is that Germany is interested in the "fairgame" of Marty.

Grist to Ursula's mill.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't you love the sound of a Demented Midget chewing off His own leg?:biggrin:

Nice news, Feral - I think this will lead to some international exposure of Slappy's crimes against humanity.:yes:

Can't wait for moar. :drama:

That wouldn't be much of a meal.
LTG

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious

I am usually not the type to rain on the parade, but I fear that is wishful thinking on Ursula's side. Unless the current government wants to use a Scientology campaign to distract from the Euro-crisis, any new measures/apprehensions gonna be talked to death in the Innenministerkonferenz again, just as happened in 2009.