What's new

Anybody attending February 10 protests?

anon_kat

Patron
Hi, I got out of scientology (ex staff member) in October 2004. Live in Plymouth and am still being harrassed by them. I moved house, sold my car, changed my telephone numbers and even email address. However the org still have a contact number for my parents-in-law which they phone every week and pretend to be a friend, or a bank, a colleague, and now my husband's boss, to get our latest contact details. My in-laws are not stupid and do not fall for it but the latest was very convincing (just this evening). I am so angry I am joining every online group and sending emails to BRING DOWN SCIENTOLOGY.
We're planning protests outside every org on Sunday 10 February at 11:00 but we need protesters! I know there's a large protest in Birmingham ( http://www.myspace.com/chanology187 ) but what about the smaller borgs? I don't want to be the only one in a mask outside plymouth borg. So are any of you going to be there?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi, I got out of scientology (ex staff member) in October 2004. Live in Plymouth and am still being harrassed by them. I moved house, sold my car, changed my telephone numbers and even email address. However the org still have a contact number for my parents-in-law which they phone every week and pretend to be a friend, or a bank, a colleague, and now my husband's boss, to get our latest contact details. My in-laws are not stupid and do not fall for it but the latest was very convincing (just this evening). I am so angry I am joining every online group and sending emails to BRING DOWN SCIENTOLOGY.
We're planning protests outside every org on Sunday 10 February at 11:00 but we need protesters! I know there's a large protest in Birmingham ( http://www.myspace.com/chanology187 ) but what about the smaller borgs? I don't want to be the only one in a mask outside plymouth borg. So are any of you going to be there?

Welcome anon-kat!

Tell us, and the world, more of your story!!!

Div6

Crusader
I'll be out there, but I'm across the pond from you.

Yes, please, when you have some time, describe the conditions in your local org.

Thanks. And Welcome!

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorry, didn't realise there was another Birmingham.
Birmingham Cof$, Winston Churchill House, 8 Ethel Street, Birmingham England, B2 4BG

hehe, hope this clears things up!
Be there if you can!

Yes it does!!

Hi Kat!!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :bighug:

Terril park

Sponsor
Where exactly? And which Birmingham are you referring to?

We are anonymous. We are a legion. We do not forget. We do not forgive. Look for us February 10th.

If you can find the right Birmingham. :)

It said Birmingham England with address.

Its probably the largest class V org in the UK. Or was. They tried to recruit me a couple of years ago.

Boudicca

Patron

Hi anon_kat. After Feb. 10th, when awareness has finally been raised, phone your local newspaper, TV station and whatever other media is in your area and tell them what you just said here. Then call your local police and do the same. If you don't feel like you can give your name to the media, do it anonymously. After all, Anons are everywhere now. :thumbsup:

The spotlight that is on the Co$ right now is gonna get waaay brighter. I have a sneaking suspicion they will be too busy to bother you after next Sunday. :yes:

Once you are on record with your story, if they mess with you again, they are caught red-handed. The more bad PR they pull in for themselves, the faster they go down. The more who speak out, the less power they will have.

I am American, so Alabama comes to mind first. I was also aware of England, but wanted to make sure.

See this link -- but first a little explanation to those out of the loop of our "teenage moonspeak" (as someone referred to it lol). I have no idea how/where it started, but on our sites when we say where we're from we add "fag" to the end of it, like I am a "califag". It isn't ment to be disrespectful to anyone and certainly doesn't mean anything regarding someones sexual preferrence, its just one of our weird lingos. At any rate I didn't want you to be alarmed by the language when you read something like "midlandfag" or "britfag". It personally makes little sense to me in this respect :).

(It can obviously also be used in a derogatory manner like "scifags" too, as you will also see. Just keep in mind these sites weren't originally intended to go beyond people "in the know" 's eyes)

The link:

http://www.partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology/Target_IRL/Europe#Birmingham

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
What are you protesting about?

All the orphans in China today? All of which are female by the way.

The fact that every American has to surrender their children to the government at six years of age via public school systems under the "No Child Left Behind" law?

The fact that the more successful people get the harder they are taxed?

The fact that the legal system in the U.S. can COURT ORDER ANYONE to psyciatric counseling and even take their children away?

Look both ways before you cross the street. O.K.?

It would be nice to change the CofS but look at the civilization you live in and others live in and ask yourself what MUST be done and what would BE NICE to be done.

Our children are being starved, murdered, confiscated, and abandonded.

The adults will always mock up their own hobbies and interests.

How many children will die from starvation while you are out picketing a self help group with disgruntled clients and greedy self important staff ?

Grow up and face the real issues for people who don't have the freedom to vote yet will inherit this civilization we are creating.

Try helping someone who never had a choice.

Try helping someone who will starve or be turned out on the streets on Hong Kong tonight to whore for a living until her next meal is given my generosity of organized crime.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that makes a difference.

I know many here have their own mind,

break on through to the other side.

We live a life of luxery compared to to the big picture of the children on this Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tah0OnS3nBU

T.I.

Lovesnightsky

What are you protesting about?

Try helping someone who will starve or be turned out on the streets on Hong Kong tonight to whore for a living until her next meal is given my generosity of organized crime.

T.I.

Maybe she is picketing because she was sexually molested at that particular church. Yeah, and people are dying in these churches too.

What are you doing about the little girls in china? Apart from using them in your self righteous rant that is.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am saying something.

I am pointing out something.

I care. I see.

I am mentioning something.

I see.

What are YOU doing but challenging me?

I belong to many children's support groups.

I worked at missions and orgs.

I spent six years in a hot seat in the Sea Org.

I've made it up the bridge to solo nots and reached out beyond that.

I have a record of stats.

I am not "hot air".

How do your actual doingness stats compare to mine?

Do YOU have 110 civic commendations?

Did YOU work for save the children and Toys for Tots?

Did you spend several years on staff between the Sea Org and other missions and Orgs?

Put it on the table here now that you have challenged me as "hot air".

I'd like to know my challenger's actual work who suspects me of being a "hot air" person.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
As far as my "rightious rant"...

I can see right from wrong.

The fact that you attacked me for pointing out very good reason and broader views makes me wonder about you?

What did I say that was so wrong?

You know it is true if you have studied social issues.

Why aren't you glad that someone is out here rooting for the children?

Why attack someone like me?

Somehow I crusaded here for children and you decided I must be harmed attacked or suppressed.

What the fuck does that say about you?

T.I.

Div6

Crusader
TI,

I understand your viewpoint. At this stage of the game the die is cast and the "fat is in the fire" as they say. The train has left the station...so unless you want to get burned or run over, I would just stand aside, and keep your powder dry for another day.....this is bigger than ANYTHING we have seen before. The video game culture meets "in real life".

There are lessons to be learned ALL around. I am in awe of some aspects of this. Misguided? Perhaps. But if it helps end the abuses of the Miscavige era, so be it.

Be well.

Lovesnightsky

As far as my "rightious rant"...

<snip>

Somehow I crusaded here for children and you decided I must be harmed attacked or suppressed.

What the fuck does that say about you?

T.I.

I answered your question and asked two questions from you, which you still have not answered.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
I don't have any information about a Birmingham one but there is one in London, here's the flier.

1201116421097.jpg