What's new

New to board and searching for long-lost friends

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
Hey everyone.

I am an "in-the-closet" ex and/or anti-Scientologist. I still have a ton of family members in so I cannot out myself yet.

I was in the Sea Org in the HGB in LA from '93-'97. I knew a whole lot of people in the building due to the posts that I held. I was a teenager at the time.

If you were in during that time, maybe I know you. Maybe I was even a friend to you. If you think there is a chance you know me, let me know!

Sorry to be so vague but I cannot be too careful!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey everyone.

I am an "in-the-closet" ex and/or anti-Scientologist. I still have a ton of family members in so I cannot out myself yet.

I was in the Sea Org in the HGB in LA from '93-'97. I knew a whole lot of people in the building due to the posts that I held. I was a teenager at the time.

If you were in during that time, maybe I know you. Maybe I was even a friend to you. If you think there is a chance you know me, let me know!

Hey there,

I was probably Staff Courses Practical Sup ITO in 1993, and we may have met.

Paul Adams

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
You were a British man right? Errr I mean, you are a British man. Silly me. Yes, I knew you. I am not sure if there is a way to reply to you to tell you who I am in private. Of course, you may not even remember me but I certainly remember you!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You were a British man right? Errr I mean, you are a British man. Silly me. Yes, I knew you. I am not sure if there is a way to reply to you to tell you who I am in private. Of course, you may not even remember me but I certainly remember you!

Yes, a Brit. One way is to click on "Private Messages", top right.

Paul

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Hey everyone.

Chaotic,

Just so you know, you don't have to worry too much.

"They" are really really really busy.

You could probably stand in the middle of Times Square naked screaming your name and they wouldn't have the resources to attack you.

Considering everything that's going on. :)

Terril park

Sponsor
Chaotic,

Just so you know, you don't have to worry too much.

"They" are really really really busy.

You could probably stand in the middle of Times Square naked screaming your name and they wouldn't have the resources to attack you.

Considering everything that's going on. :)

Thus Lulubelle speaketh.

She is the Oracle. :)

ExCMO

Patron
Hey everyone.

Hi CP, and welcome here. I hope you enjoy staying around. It's a great place.

I was in ITO for training and later posted in FB in '94/'95 after I got my sorry ass kicked from CMO, so I'm almost sure we met there. I am also vague for the very same reasons you are, but please feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter.

I hope to hear from you soon.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Yup

Trying to remember, was in HGB in '93, on the INCOM Computerisation mission for a few years after that and spent a fair bit of time at HGB. Remeber Lea Martinano? , What was her name, Cisco, good looking girl, we worked on the computerisation then she moved to CMO IXU... Lee...Lee c'mon you, help me out here....

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
Trying to remember, was in HGB in '93, on the INCOM Computerisation mission for a few years after that and spent a fair bit of time at HGB. Remeber Lea Martinano? , What was her name, Cisco, good looking girl, we worked on the computerisation then she moved to CMO IXU... Lee...Lee c'mon you, help me out here....

I knew Leah and her brother Jeremy. Crystal Cisco must be who you are thinking of.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Yup, yup

That is right, Cystal, Leah, and Crystal's friend, a Frisco-ite, was sent to ANZO as LRH COMM for the Continent. Did you know ?Langly, from UK about that time went to CMO IXU, Eric and Hans Smith of course, good guys. You were FLO? CMO IXU?

Thanks DoF, that brought back a few memories.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Crystal.

Carol Cisco (Stein) was her mother.

Dad was Bob Cisco, the golf guy.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey everyone.

I was working in the Flag Command Bureau a.k.a. HGB during that time on the WDC floor. (6th? 10th?)

By saying you have lot's of family in , were a teen, if your last name starts with a B or A and you a female I may know you.

You can PM me if so.

T.I.

Last edited: