What's new

Candy Swanson about Hubbard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Yeah, it seems that the other major OT Levels are also locationals.

OT III: Locate some aliens.

OT IV: Locate some stoned aliens.

OT V: Locate some sleeping aliens.

OT VII: Locate some more sleeping aliens that you failed to locate on OT V.

OT VIII - OT XVI: Locate the reg office so you can locate any unliquidated assets or credit lines.

Combine the above with the below post #1951 by Pirate and you have a fantastic and streamlined upper bridge!!

LOL, yes well what is going to happen is that the Bridge to Total Freedom will become a donation chart. You'll just donate to achieve the grade or level you want. If you walk in the door a newbie and want to be OT XV, well a $5 million* donation is all you need and Certs & Awards will get right on getting your certificates prepared. (*Framing is not included)

Want to be a Class XII, no problem, only $2 million (see the training side is cheaper)

Of course these are sliding scale prices I've given you above. If you donate as you go, it will cost considerably more.

These two combined could usher in the Golden Age of Simplicity - Pay for your Cert, do your levels taking advantage of sliding scale discounts and be done with it. Let DM put his primary effort into his real estate business, his first love.
Lakey

purple haze

Patron with Honors
No explanation needed, my tongue was certainly having a good time playing with nearby cheek

LOL you don't want to get too literal with me, cuz I went to different cheek locations yikes :omg:
It's been an awesome day; hoping the same for you-all
aloha and namaste,
purple haze
:dieslaughing:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Combine the above with the below post #1951 by Pirate and you have a fantastic and streamlined upper bridge!!

LOL, yes well what is going to happen is that the Bridge to Total Freedom will become a donation chart. You'll just donate to achieve the grade or level you want. If you walk in the door a newbie and want to be OT XV, well a $5 million* donation is all you need and Certs & Awards will get right on getting your certificates prepared. (*Framing is not included)

Want to be a Class XII, no problem, only $2 million (see the training side is cheaper)

Of course these are sliding scale prices I've given you above. If you donate as you go, it will cost considerably more.

These two combined could usher in the Golden Age of Simplicity - Pay for your Cert, do your levels taking advantage of sliding scale discounts and be done with it. Let DM put his primary effort into his real estate business, his first love.
Lakey

Way to go Gary and HelluvaHoax! Love it! LOL :omg:

Please continue. We need humour in these somber times, just a month later.:bigcry:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
The very firstest OT1 was 10x through the Clearing Course platens if you hadn't already done all 10 "runs." OT2 was in place. Not sure if OT3 was in place. Then Hubbard decided it would be most expedient to dump that 10x CC platens one, so he had to stick something in its place. Renaming the other levels downwards wasn't an option, I suppose.

According to another issue, fresh CC completions benefitted from sitting on the grass bank overlooking the drive at SH after being declared Clear. So I guess he solved his problem by tossing off his little collection of new objective processes and slotting it in to fill the gap before OT2.

It seemed to me at the time that the antago-peeps handling of New OT1 back in 1982 was done to address the problem of quickie attests to Dianetic Clear and peeps with little auditing somehow getting onto the OT levels. It is an OT Preps-type action, not an "OT" type action (referring to OT2 and OT3 as "OT" actions), but it might have invalidated the poor little things to "go back down the grade chart" now that they were "ready for OT levels." Plus "violate the Non-Interference Area." As it happened, people tended to love it and got big gains from it, most running it for 10-15 hours roughly, and really getting their teeth into problematic relationships they had. When I read it as it first came out, I thought it looked so-so, but I was wrong. It was hot stuff.

The Sunshine RD replaced the 13 objective drills with 1 process, I think, and it's not bad if you've just attested to Clear (Dianetic Clear) but it's a waste of time if you attested yesterday or last year and are only now getting onto the Sun RD as life has already run enough objectives on you by that time.

It seems to be that OT1 has been a gap-filler ever since 1966 or whenever Hubbard dropped the 10x-through-the-CC madness. The current one was pretty good when I was involved with it back around 1984. Now I dunno — if OT Preps is much more thorough and people have already addressed this stuff, then it would be superfluous. Maybe some more recent exes can fill us in.

Paul

Quite right, Paul.:omg:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Yeah a new level to OT

It's kinda like glowing OT I promo, insofar as it "....removes the final barrier to OT II". :biggrin:

I remember OT 1. You go out and walk around noticing things. This is a pretty advanced level. But, altogether appropriate considering that the ability attained is "noticing things", is an ability the Pre-OT obviously never demonstrated before--or they would not be doing Scientology in the first place.

As I recall, it was moar about "notice yerself noticing things". Gives it a different spin, don'tcha think?:omg:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
As I recall, it was moar about "notice yerself noticing things". Gives it a different spin, don'tcha think?:omg:

Honestly? When I was was reduced to "noticing myself noticing things" (on the Road to Total Noticing-How-To-Notice in the fullest introversion of the word) that is actually the point when I exited the theme park known as ScientologyWorld.

Seriously, I knew that was the way to become insane and I was not able to find that ability on Ron's Grade Chart, so I forfeited my eternity and settled down on Earth.

Here is the cognition I had, put to words. Sung to Ron and all Scientologists on Ron's prison planet.

It ain't me babe,
I say no, no, no,
it ain't me babe.
It ain't me you're going to get to notice myself noticing things,
it ain't me you're noticing, babe.

Quite honestly, I am, however, able to notice the people's mental condition who keep following Ron's advanced tech.

Did you ever notice where Ron and Mary Sue and Quinton and Nibs "advanced" to?

lkwdblds

Crusader
Honestly? When I was was reduced to "noticing myself noticing things" (on the Road to Total Noticing-How-To-Notice in the fullest introversion of the word) that is actually the point when I exited the theme park known as ScientologyWorld.

Seriously, I knew that was the way to become insane and I was not able to find that ability on Ron's Grade Chart, so I forfeited my eternity and settled down on Earth.

Here is the cognition I had, put to words. Sung to Ron and all Scientologists on Ron's prison planet.

It ain't me babe,
I say no, no, no,
it ain't me babe.

Quite honestly, I am, however, able to notice the people's mental condition who keep following Ron's advanced tech.

Did you ever notice where Ron and Mary Sue and Quinton and Nibs advanced to?

Of all if those Hubbards, Mary Sue seemed to advance the most. She appeared to be a caring and loving mother and a loyal and loving wife. How many wives would go to prison to protect their husband for crimes they participated in at the order of their husband? She was also a loyal group member. When her name became tarnished because of the time she served in prison, she stepped aside so as not to be an embarrassement to her group.

Poor Nibs, he always seemed to be a day late and a few dollars short.
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

Of all if those Hubbards, Mary Sue seemed to advance the most. She appeared to be a caring and loving mother and a loyal and loving wife. How many wives would go to prison to protect their husband for crimes they participated in at the order of their husband? She was also a loyal group member. When her name became tarnished because of the time she served in prison, she stepped aside so as not to be an embarrassement to her group.

Lakey

Interesting definition of "advance".

My recollection seems to be pretty good that the "Advanced Levels" she completed ended her up in federal prison, brutally betrayed & abandoned by her husband, terrorized by her fellow Scientologists, scammed out of her family fortune, alone, shunned, horribly ill and then dead.

While she may have had good traits as a mother, that has nothing to do with Scientology.

As far as being a loyal and loving wife, if anything that is a testimony to how badly damaged as a human being she had become to give such support to a vicious criminal and con man.

I don't think Mary Sue did any advancing. Too bad, she could have had a good life probably had she not been defrauded into applying Scientology.

Am I being too honest? I don't think so. Would you want others to have similar gains as Mary Sue Hubbard?

purple haze

Patron with Honors

My recollection seems to be pretty good that the "Advanced Levels" she completed ended her up in federal prison, brutally betrayed & abandoned by her husband, terrorized by her fellow Scientologists, scammed out of her family fortune, alone, shunned, horribly ill and then dead.

While she may have had good traits as a mother, that has nothing to do with Scientology.

As far as being a loyal and loving wife, if anything that is a testimony to how badly damaged as a human being she had become to give such support to a vicious criminal and con man.

I don't think Mary Sue did any advancing. Too bad, she could have had a good life probably had she not been defrauded into applying Scientology.

Am I being too honest? I don't think so. Would you want others to have similar gains as Mary Sue Hubbard?

I tend to agree, Hell. It's good to look at all aspects and try them on for size. Only Mary Sue knew for sure and I hope she rests in peace, after this disturbance in the ether.

purple haze

Patron with Honors

It ain't me babe,
I say no, no, no,
it ain't me babe.

Did you ever notice where Ron and Mary Sue and Quinton and Nibs "advanced" to?

Hopefully they're having fun in Heaven, to quote a saint, my friend.

I do grok you and honor your views, however sadly put.:bigcry:

"Tarry no longer at that which dost cost yer dearly."

Bless you in all your endeavors, HelluvaHoax.

purple haze

Patron with Honors
I see it as a vocabulary/language issue.

Really "OT levels" is a marketing term.

IMO one may get "OT" gains anywhere on the bridge.
And having seen many of your earlier success stories Your
various Robots have achieved miracles. Not sure how often.

A grade 0 release is possibly unlimited.

If one has a GPM tech that is workable, per Scn tech and LRH statements this could be quite validly considered an "OT" level.

As an aside, anything which leads to more freedom[ or any other substitute] may be considered an " OT" level.

For example a new ability to talk to girls when one didn't have one previously. :)

Jon Rappaport and I would roll in the shore break at Manhattan Beach and laughingly agree it was OT Level 18, back in 1976.

purple haze

Patron with Honors

Lakey

Not sure what you meant about Nibs, Gary. He did get his piece in Bent's book, LRH: Madman or Messiah.:omg:

HelluvaHoax!

I tend to agree, Hell. It's good to look at all aspects and try them on for size. Only Mary Sue knew for sure and I hope she rests in peace, after this disturbance in the ether.

Thanks for that.

Maybe it is the first time we actually "tend to agree" since we first met in cyberspace: :hysterical:

But, at the risk of running roughshod over your nice answer, i "tend" to not agree with that last thing you supposed, that: "...only Mary sue knew for sure."

I have the opposite view.

I would say that "...only Marty Sue did not know for sure" compared to the countless people who have learned about the profound fraud embedded in virtually every aspect of Scientology.

I thin many many people do know for sure what became of Marty Sue and why that happened. I won't spell out the reason she had such a nightmarish life after getting onto Ron's "program" for her. It would be unfair to accuse anyone of leading Mary Sue to hell, so I will just use a disguised version of who destroyed her life. Sorry this is going to be cryptically scrambled, encoded and will therefore be unintelligible to many.

L _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .... R _N..... H U _B A R D

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that.

Maybe it is the first time we actually "tend to agree" since we first met in cyberspace: :hysterical:

But, at the risk of running roughshod over your nice answer, i "tend" to not agree with that last thing you supposed, that: "...only Mary sue knew for sure."

I have the opposite view.

I would say that "...only Marty Sue did not know for sure" compared to the countless people who have learned about the profound fraud embedded in virtually every aspect of Scientology.

I thin many many people do know for sure what became of Marty Sue and why that happened. I won't spell out the reason she had such a nightmarish life after getting onto Ron's "program" for her. It would be unfair to accuse anyone of leading Mary Sue to hell, so I will just use a disguised version of who destroyed her life. Sorry this is going to be cryptically scrambled, encoded and will therefore be unintelligible to many.

L _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .... R _N..... H U _B A R D

Well, I agree that MARTY SUE didn't know...LOL I love your code. you can code comm to me anytime!:eyeroll:

lkwdblds

Crusader

You make some good points! I was just saying that she advanced more than the other 3 whom you named. Admittedly, that isn't saying much but at least she didn't run away but stood up and took the heat. The way DM and his regime treated her is absolutely disgusting. Just knowing that one piece of data should be sufficient grounds to cause one to leave C of S.
Lakey

I see it as a vocabulary/language issue.

Really "OT levels" is a marketing term.

IMO one may get "OT" gains anywhere on the bridge.
And having seen many of your earlier success stories Your
various Robots have achieved miracles. Not sure how often.

A grade 0 release is possibly unlimited.

If one has a GPM tech that is workable, per Scn tech and LRH statements this could be quite validly considered an "OT" level.

As an aside, anything which leads to more freedom[ or any other substitute] may be considered an " OT" level.

For example a new ability to talk to girls when one didn't have one previously. :)

It's like having dinner really. You can call your mashed potato "custard" and the actual custard could be eaten on the same plate as the main course, and who says language should restrict that to being eaten or used as a piano stool?
This very post would make an interesting line with which to talk to girls. So no need to pay for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.