What's new

Contracts, Agreements, Assorted

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
From your link I just read about the introspection rundown for the first time then I looked it up. I had been "in" for quite a long time and I never knew about this until right now.

This is insane. I wonder if I signed this? I joined before Lisa McPherson, but I went to Flag after so I probably did sign this.

It is amazing what you will sign when you have that type of blind faith.

I am amazed to think that anyone would sign this but I probably did.:duh::duh::duh:

This really shook me...:omg::omg::omg:

Anonycat

Crusader
From your link I just read about the introspection rundown for the first time then I looked it up. I had been "in" for quite a long time and I never knew about this until right now.

This is insane. I wonder if I signed this? I joined before Lisa McPherson, but I went to Flag after so I probably did sign this.

I am amazed to think that anyone would sign this but I probably did.:duh::duh::duh:

Wow, Reasonable ... thank you, and yes, it is insane. I appreciate your post!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8d6in799o0yy3b4

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wow, Reasonable ... thank you, and yes, it is insane. I appreciate your post!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8d6in799o0yy3b4

It is also amazing that Hubbard claims that he has made this discovery on how to handle psycotic breaks.

To really say something like that you would have to test this on hundreds of people. Where did he get all these people to test his hypothysys?

Fact is he didn't , this is not possible. He just writes a bunch of procedures and without real testing says he has the solution.

Also he talks about doing this rundown on a meter. Are these psychotic people going to hold the cans? I doubt it.

It is amazing how a person (meaning me) looks past common logic when you (again meaning me) believe Hubbard fully and that Hubbard has the keys to your (my) eternity.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology ~ the science of entrapment! The science of legal agreements because "they" know and you don't know what Scientology has done to others! But you will find out soon why you signed all those legal papers!:coolwink: Sea Org - they have you sign them when you come in and you are all excited to be one of the "elite" and will save the planet and you TRUST (4.0 on the Tone Scale)! When you leave - you will sign more under the threat of LOSS OF LIFE, FAMILY and SANITY!

That is Scientology!

It is quite a SCIENCE! Codefied research that has been proven - EVERYONE will want to sue this Organization, will hate it, will leave it or want to leave. This is the only way they can control the DB's on Planet Teegeeak!!:omg:

Scientology ...the Science of CONTROL ~ BAD CONTROL!! YUCK:nervous:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

Same experience for me.

I went back to FSO after a long break and they had the new agreements out for me to sign. Reg Reception told me it was just cleaning up some loose ends on the new corporate names, etc., but was otherwise the same as always.

I signed them, never reading about how I was agreeing to being held against my will if they deemed it necessary....scary stuff!

phenomanon

Canyon
It is also amazing that Hubbard claims that he has made this discovery on how to handle psycotic breaks.

To really say something like that you would have to test this on hundreds of people. Where did he get all these people to test his hypothysys?

Fact is he didn't , this is not possible. He just writes a bunch of procedures and without real testing says he has the solution.

Also he talks about doing this rundown on a meter. Are these psychotic people going to hold the cans? I doubt it.

It is amazing how a person (meaning me) looks past common logic when you (again meaning me) believe Hubbard fully and that Hubbard has the keys to your (my) eternity.

LRH tested *it* on the Apollo in 1970 and early '71.
Ralph Hilton corroborated this when it was posted on ARS.
One of the ppl that was locked up ( or locked 'down') was Mario Fenniger.
The "Pilot Project" was called "Psychotic Research Rundown", or something similar. I don't remember.
But LRH did that "research". Dozens of Staff was involved. Dunno about Public. The program was kept pretty quiet, but some who were aboard The Apollo in '70, '71 know about it.

phenom

Anonycat

Crusader
The "Pilot Project" was called "Psychotic Research Rundown", or something similar. I don't remember.
But LRH did that "research". Dozens of Staff was involved. Dunno about Public. The program was kept pretty quiet, but some who were aboard The Apollo in '70, '71 know about it.

phenom

I have never heard a first-hand narrative about the mental health situation on the ship(s). It makes me wonder if I just missed it somewhere. In lectures, Ron would talk about someone getting auditing, who - among other weird things - finds they are unable to speak, or maybe starts babbling. I wondered if the mental health situation was bad on the ship, or if he was trying to sound like a miracle worker. Or both.

I suppose the S.O. were "guinea pigs", but not a test group.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

phenom

Let me help you fellas out here.

The '70-'71 research project you're referring to was the genus of Expanded Dianetics which supposedly handled, amongst other things, "psychosis". It involved may a couple of dozen Cases at the very most. There were virtually no public on board the Apollo during that time. I have no knowledge of the Fenninger incident you cite. :thumbsup:

The "Introspection Rundown" which supposedly handled "psychotic breaks" and ended the need for Psychiatry was almost solely based on one Case in Dec. '73-Jan, which happened to be that of a 19 year old Flag Officer named Lt. Geoffrey Quentin McCaully Hubbard. '74. :angry:

Most all of the above information has already been Posted before on ESMB. :yes:

Face:)

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Effen typos. Paragraph 1 should read (changes in bold):

The '70-'71 research project you're referring to was the genus of Expanded Dianetics which supposedly handled, amongst other things, "psychosis". It involved maybe a couple of dozen Cases at the very most. There were virtually no public on board the Apollo during that time. I have no knowledge of the Fenninger incident you cite. :thumbsup:

Paragraph 2 should read (changes in bold):

The "Introspection Rundown", which supposedly handled "psychotic breaks" and ended the need for Psychiatry, was almost solely based on one Case in Dec. '73 - Jan. '74 , which happened to be that of a 19 year old Flag Officer named Lt. Geoffrey Quentin McCaully Hubbard.:angry:

phenomanon

Canyon
Let me help you fellas out here.

The '70-'71 research project you're referring to was the genus of Expanded Dianetics which supposedly handled, amongst other things, "psychosis". It involved may a couple of dozen Cases at the very most. There were virtually no public on board the Apollo during that time. I have no knowledge of the Fenninger incident you cite. :thumbsup:

The "Introspection Rundown" which supposedly handled "psychotic breaks" and ended the need for Psychiatry was almost solely based on one Case in Dec. '73-Jan, which happened to be that of a 19 year old Flag Officer named Lt. Geoffrey Quentin McCaully Hubbard. '74. :angry:

Most all of the above information has already been Posted before on ESMB. :yes:

Face:)

I was Public aboard the Apollo in 1971.