What's new

OT Invitations - Clearing CRS, R6EW, OT 1 & 2

Anonycat

Crusader
OT Invitations - Clearing CRS, R6EW, OT 1 & 2, 2002, 17 pages of scans: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?fegex2jbz3qz4t1

Sample image:

mestu.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Random scan thread it is! :)

running all the other people's threads off the board?

You can click on New Posts, or Today's Posts to see a lesser-crapped up version of the forum. I'm fine with not posting dox too.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Random scan thread it is! :)

You can click on New Posts, or Today's Posts to see a lesser-crapped up version of the forum. I'm fine with not posting dox too.

One big advantage of putting them all in one thread is that one can locate them later if one wishes. Otherwise it's hard. It's not as if there is going to be a long discussion about each item, is it? Put them all in one thread.

Like I said before....

Paul

Anonycat

Crusader
One big advantage of putting them all in one thread is that one can locate them later if one wishes. Otherwise it's hard. It's not as if there is going to be a long discussion about each item, is it? Put them all in one thread.

Like I said before....

Paul

I never know what is going to prompt posts, thanks, or nothing. I think for your pleasure, I will quit posting in the Important Documents fora, and instead can respond to requests via PM. Paul, if you need to find something, you can always view the Important Documents fora and view titles of threads to browse what you might want.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I never know what is going to prompt posts, thanks, or nothing. I think for your pleasure, I will quit posting in the Important Documents fora, and instead can respond to requests via PM. Paul, if you need to find something, you can always view the Important Documents fora and view titles of threads to browse what you might want.

Oh nooooos..... what Dull is saying is that the it's easier for people to find the documents you are posting if you post them all in one thread. Like Anonycat's Thread of Dox... or s/t like that...

It's easy for people to misunderstand each other but I'd hate to see you upset.

It could have been worse, lol:

misunderstanding-why-do-such-morons-make-so-much-green-dov-demotivational-poster-1279730818.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Oh nooooos..... what Dull is saying is that the it's easier for people to find the documents you are posting if you post them all in one thread. Like Anonycat's Thread of Dox... or s/t like that...

It's easy for people to misunderstand each other but I'd hate to see you upset.

It could have been worse, lol:

Thanks Mary, but I'm not upset. I like to organize things in a way that others are complaining about. If Veda, Paul, or you want to get a moderator to merge 20-some threads, go for it.

AnonyMary

Thanks Mary, but I'm not upset. I like to organize things in a way that others are complaining about. If Veda, Paul, or you want to get a moderator to merge 20-some threads, go for it.

No mod needed. It was just a suggestion. I know that went I search for old leaks posted on wwp ( now most gone because the server place was shut down by the FBI ) all I had to do was a simple search to find the thread, where I could then search for the particular doc I needed.

It's really about access for the future. That's all. By titling each post with the content it contains within the thread, they are easily searchable and findable. It was just a suggestion. That's all :)

Anonycat

Crusader
No mod needed. It was just a suggestion. I know that went I search for old leaks posted on wwp ( now most gone because the server place was shut down by the FBI ) all I had to do was a simple search to find the thread, where I could then search for the particular doc I needed.

It's really about access for the future. That's all. By titling each post with the content it contains within the thread, they are easily searchable and findable. It was just a suggestion. That's all :)

Yeah, megadownload took a whole lot with it when the FBI took it over. It's a matter of personal preference - I didn't especially like searching through 100-200 pages in a megathread. Much easier for me to view the dox sub fora and shop by name. It also makes lurking for things a lot more pleasant. Or so I thought. :)

AnonyMary

Yeah, megadownload took a whole lot with it when the FBI took it over. It's a matter of personal preference - I didn't especially like searching through 100-200 pages in a megathread. Much easier for me to view the dox sub fora and shop by name. It also makes lurking for things a lot more pleasant. Or so I thought. :)

Well, I would speed up the search by googling site:whyweprotest.net using keywords like:

Leak Hubbard disconnection

In your case I would use
site:exscn.net keywords Anonycat "OT Invitations" or Clearing .pdf

But that's me.

Anonycat

Crusader
Well, I would speed up the search by googling site:whyweprotest.net using keywords like:

Leak Hubbard disconnection

In your case I would use
site:exscn.net keywords Anonycat "OT Invitations" or Clearing .pdf

But that's me.

I understand. :)