What's new

David Sonenfild - hat write up, body reg, Cincinnati Org

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, I just had a dream about David last night. Ha!

We were together on the same bus and while I was talking about some rock bands,
he was telling me he will kick my ass when we will get to Australia, or something like that. lol

I wish him well, regardless.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Last time I saw Dave was around '96 at AOLA/ASHO, I think.
We were close friends when he was based in Sydney; we were Training Twins and did the first ever Purif together at The Hakoah Club in Bondi before the CofS had its own sauna. Lol, that's a bonding experience you never forget. :)

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Last time I saw Dave was around '96 at AOLA/ASHO, I think.
We were close friends when he was based in Sydney; we were Training Twins and did the first ever Purif together at The Hakoah Club in Bondi before the CofS had its own sauna. Lol, that's a bonding experience you never forget. :)

Thanks, Panda!

PTS

Elliott
This is fascinating reading! As public I never got to peek behind the curtain and this look is very very illuminating to say the least.

It should be renamed: HOW TO BANKRUPT and FLEECE~~:omg: Just nauseating~ I could throw up!

Other than the public can't live without Dn and Scn, it is pretty good advice, if he was leading people to an ethical group, who would help and not fleece.

Anybody Jeanie would marry has to have some pretty good qualities.

Anybody that Jeannie audited on that program he described got what he described. I'd bet my life on it. Jeannie was a good auditor in the 1960s. Those were the days when results were always expected and delivered. It isn't like that anymore, nor has it been since 1980 or thereabouts. Jeannie is a hell of a fine auditor. Not bad on my eyes either.

Somewhere in her mind Jeannie knows the Co$ today is awful. She's never let her kid near it.

This is fascinating reading! As public I never got to peek behind the curtain and this look is very very illuminating to say the least.

can you expand on your post ? please?

I thought it was kinda just good advice, by someone who knows his business. It goes contrary to Scientology as it is practiced today.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is David Sonenfild an Australian originally from Sydney? Tallish, dark hair? If so, I recruited him in Div 6 straight off a personality test. Very sorry, David, and I hope you get out soon.

Does anyone know where he is now? A very nice guy, as I remember.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is David Sonenfild an Australian originally from Sydney? Tallish, dark hair? If so, I recruited him in Div 6 straight off a personality test. Very sorry, David, and I hope you get out soon.

Does anyone know where he is now? A very nice guy, as I remember.

If we are talking about same David Sonenfild, he is/was Chief Reg In Cincinnati Org and yes, originally from Australia.

29divbs.jpg

That's what he looked like about 4 years ago, front row, third from the left, next to Jeanie.

Petey C

If we are talking about same David Sonenfild, he is/was Chief Reg In Cincinnati Org and yes, originally from Australia.

That's what he looked like about 4 years ago, front row, third from the left, next to Jeanie.

Looks the same in the face, only older and greyer but ain't we all. Thanks Stat. Is he still an Innie? If you're in touch, can you say his first recruiter said hi?

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for making this thread, all! :) I never knew, but am glad DS is a meeting point.

You are welcome, I blame my dream :biggrin: but it's all for the better. Thank you too for sharing relevant stuff, Anonycat!

Here's pic of Dave for Panda, PeteyC and others who know him.

1h6og3.jpg

I know he is rarely in the org these days and I hope he will be out soon.

His and my family started off really good. I wish them well.

Last edited:

PTS

Elliott
can you expand on your post ? please?

I thought it was kinda just good advice, by someone who knows his business. It goes contrary to Scientology as it is practiced today.
I feel like the mark being taught the secrets of the con after being swindled.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks the same in the face, only older and greyer but ain't we all. Thanks Stat. Is he still an Innie? If you're in touch, can you say his first recruiter said hi?

Welcome Petey and thank you, never knew I will meet Dave's recruiter. LOL The beauty of ESMB.

Dave was never really friendly with me (I did get a nice commendation from him though for giving him close to a hundred of hours of Nerve Assist),
it was all about business mostly, plus I am SP now, so chances are thin.
But if I see him again, I will say hi from you, I promise.

P.S. To answer your question, he is kind of still on staff in Cincinnati Org (now in Florence, KY), but rarely seen there.
His wife Jeanie is still ED there.

P.P.S Waving hi to Athena8 :) Say Happy Bday to hubby from me!

Last edited:

Petey C

Welcome Petey and thank you, never knew I will meet Dave's recruiter. LOL The beauty of ESMB.

Dave was never really friendly with me (I did get a nice commendation from him though for giving him close to a hundred of hours of Nerve Assist),
it was all about business mostly, plus I am SP now, so chances are thin.
But if I see him again, I will say hi from you, I promise.

P.S. To answer your question, he is kind of still on staff in Cincinnati Org (now in Florence, KY), but rarely seen there.
His wife Jeanie is still ED there.

P.P.S Waving hi to Athena8 :) Say Happy Bday to hubby from me!

Well, "kind of still on staff" is at least hopeful. I'm an SP too so I guess he'd have to be SP'd out before he'd talk to me again. But life is long and you just never know ... there was a time when it could have been said of me that I'd never be anything but one of those stare-eyed SO people.

There was also a time when I was pretty hot at getting people into Scn, and I'm amazed at how many are still in or rose to prominence before getting out into Indie-land. I constantly apologise to them all.