What's new

David Sonenfild - hat write up, body reg, Cincinnati Org

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Is David Sonenfild an Australian originally from Sydney? Tallish, dark hair? If so, I recruited him in Div 6 straight off a personality test. Very sorry, David, and I hope you get out soon.

Does anyone know where he is now? A very nice guy, as I remember.
Yes, Petey, it's the same Dave you recruited. He liked you a whole lot!
He's on the cusp, methinks, shouldn't be too much longer.
I, for one, will be very happy to see him "free of them". :)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I worked with David for years in PAC. His ex-wife was my best friend.

When Jeannie got pregnant, she was CO LA Day and David was in Div VI at AOLA. Both of them were big time GI makers for the PAC Orgs. Her pregnancy was a "mega-flap".

From what I know, Jeannie got a tremendous amount of pressure to have an abortion but she didn't cave into it. I know from personal experience from listening to David that he was dead set against abortion. This I remember from years before he ever got together with Jeannie. He was always quoting the anti-abortion stuff from DMSMH. My guess is that he may have had a lot to do with Jeannie going through with the pregnancy.

Jeannie was in her late 30s when she got pregnant. When the pressure to get an abortion didn't work, from what I was told the people who were concerned about PAC's GI hoped/thought/assumed that she would miscarry because of her age. Problem solved.

Unfortunately for them Jeannie was in great shape for her age and the pregnancy went just fine.

Jeannie and David wound up in Cincinnati (that was the Baby Couple Era).

Jeannie did what she always did in every org she ran: built up the org, then falsified the stats. :eyeroll:

I remember they were in the running to win the Birthday Game one year. Then something happened, and they moved to the end of the line. Must have had another one of those messy stat investigations. (The BDG rules say if you are found to be falsifying stats you lose all your points.)

I find it kind of interesting to hear David is never in the org any more. My guess is that he "went native"; probably years ago. Like I said, I was best friends with his ex-wife, and worked with him for years. I know a lot of unflattering things about him both from what his ex told me and my own experiences with him which I won't repeat here. I can kind of imagine based on what I know where his head is now....

Did someone say his kid actually isn't in Scientology? Would love to hear more about that.

Also interesting that they named their kid Connor. The Terminator was a movie that the AOLA crew must have watched 100 times. The CO, Ivan Obolensky, loved it. That, and Patton. He used to call them "instructional videos". :p

When Jeannie got pregnant, she was CO LA Day and David was in Div VI at AOLA. Both of them were big time GI makers for the PAC Orgs. Her pregnancy was a "mega-flap".

From what I know, Jeannie got a tremendous amount of pressure to have an abortion but she didn't cave into it. I know from personal experience from listening to David that he was dead set against abortion. This I remember from years before he ever got together with Jeannie. He was always quoting the anti-abortion stuff from DMSMH. My guess is that he may have had a lot to do with Jeannie going through with the pregnancy.

Jeannie was in her late 30s when she got pregnant. When the pressure to get an abortion didn't work, from what I was told the people who were concerned about PAC's GI hoped/thought/assumed that she would miscarry because of her age. Problem solved.

Unfortunately for them Jeannie was in great shape for her age and the pregnancy went just fine.

Jeannie did what she always did in every org she ran: built up the org, then falsified the stats. :eyeroll:

I remember they were in the running to win the Birthday Game one year. Then something happened, and they moved to the end of the line. Must have had another one of those messy stat investigations. (The BDG rules say if you are found to be falsifying stats you lose all your points.)

I find it kind of interesting to hear David is never in the org any more. My guess is that he "went native"; probably years ago. Like I said, I was best friends with his ex-wife, and worked with him for years. I know a lot of unflattering things about him both from what his ex told me and my own experiences with him which I won't repeat here. I can kind of imagine based on what I know where his head is now....

Did someone say his kid actually isn't in Scientology? Would love to hear more about that.

Also interesting that they named their kid Connor. The Terminator was a movie that the AOLA crew must have watched 100 times. The CO, Ivan Obolensky, loved it. That, and Patton. He used to call them "instructional videos". :p

Conner plays tennis (like his mom), is about college age. Is not involved with Scio, per his Mom's rules, and will be or is going to college.

That doesn't make sense.Jeannie was born about 1945.

I bet she was in her late 40s. Some people, mainly female, lose years at their birthday, rather than gaining.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
That doesn't make sense.Jeannie was born about 1945.

I bet she was in her late 40s. Some people, mainly female, lose years at their birthday, rather than gaining.

I'm sure you're right. I guess she was in her 40s, not 30s. I probably got that part wrong. I just remember she was pretty old to be pregnant, and because of it, it was assumed she'd not be able to carry it full term.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
She keeps him far from it. That's about it.

Well, lucky her. She's millions of miles away from Delphi so she doesn't have to deal with SO recruiters hitting on her kid the second he walks out of school.

You cannot tell me that this woman is not a giant hypocrite if she is regging Scn day in and day out but keeps her own kid far, far away from it?

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

Amen.

Jeanne can be fantastic but the mind fuck that she's in will sabotage success, 100% of the time.

No one can be successful in Scientology.

Sorry Jeanne.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of my good friends went to Cin Cin for services 2 or 3 years ago - they told me Jeannie is a total BITCH - regging for IAS and Idle Org building fund and that is all she cares about! David was a ruthless REGG - my friend said he could not stand David S. just a jerk and regged his bank account dry! He told me David got "sick" an was not coming into the Morgue for the past 2 years - not sure what is wrong with him ... but not doing well! Beet Red...bloated..not sure what was wrong with him.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a relative in Louisvlle this week. Do you know the address (work or home) and phone number for Jeannie?

Deleted their personal numbers from my phone a few month ago. My wife did the same 2 days ago. lol

But, here is the Org's address, hours and a phone number:

283 Main St.
Florence, KY 41042
United States

Hours:

Open Every Day

Mon-Fri 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sat-Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm

Phone: (859) 962-5080

If you/your friend call that number, they will either transfer you to Jeanie or ask you to leave a message (more likely).
Good news - your message most likely WILL be delivered to her. Good luck and thank you.

One of my good friends went to Cin Cin for services 2 or 3 years ago - they told me Jeannie is a total BITCH - regging for IAS and Idle Org building fund and that is all she cares about! David was a ruthless REGG - my friend said he could not stand David S. just a jerk and regged his bank account dry! He told me David got "sick" an was not coming into the Morgue for the past 2 years - not sure what is wrong with him ... but not doing well! Beet Red...bloated..not sure what was wrong with him.

that's distressing.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Also, feel free to pm Athena8 here, Carmelo. I believe she still has personal phone numbers and emails.
I am sure she will help you gladly. She has a heart of gold.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you, Lulu. A lot in your interesting post rings the truth. I will not comment on some things for the same reason you didn't.
Connor is very much in Scientology, since he was born in SO family. He is doing really well in Tennis and made a bunch of wog friends.
His first best friend ever though - my son - was blocked from him 2 years ago, because my wife and I were declared SP, because of me posting on ESMB.

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jeanie, David and Connor (and their dog) could make a really wonderful family, minus Scientology.
I used to love them all, even David. Hoping 2013 will be liberating.

Thank you, Lulu. A lot in your interesting post rings the truth. I will not comment on some things for the same reason you didn't.
Connor is very much in Scientology, since he was born in SO family. He is doing really well in Tennis and made a bunch of wog friends.
His first best friend ever though - my son - was blocked from him 2 years ago, because my wife and I were declared SP, because of me posting on ESMB.

I heard that J kept him away from Sci. Is there some truth to that too? I'm not there, what I get is from friends talking about friends.

Deleted their personal numbers from my phone a few month ago. My wife did the same 2 days ago. lol

But, here is the Org's address, hours and a phone number:

283 Main St.
Florence, KY 41042
United States

Hours:

Open Every Day

Mon-Fri 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sat-Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm

Phone: (859) 962-5080

If you/your friend call that number, they will either transfer you to Jeanie or ask you to leave a message (more likely).
Good news - your message most likely WILL be delivered to her. Good luck and thank you.

Why are the Cincinnati airport and the Cincinnati org in Kentucky?

Have they talked about moving the City Hall and County Court House to Kentucky?

Here in California, it might be a good idea to move the Capital city (Sacramento) to Hawaii. I would certainly want to visit it more often

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I heard that J kept him away from Sci. Is there some truth to that too? I'm not there, what I get is from friends talking about friends.
I really don't know. And I seriously doubt it, but one can always hope. I wish Connor well.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why are the Cincinnati airport and the Cincinnati org in Kentucky?

Have they talked about moving the City Hall and County Court House to Kentucky?

Here in California, it might be a good idea to move the Capital city (Sacramento) to Hawaii. I would certainly want to visit it more often

LOL Taxes? I dunno. Honestly, it's just closer to Sonenfild's house, I think. And that's all.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
One thing that I have always found absolutely amazing is how these two have managed to stay running Cincinnati Org all these years.

Generally one of two things would have happened to a couple like this.

1) The would leave staff and often Scientology. This happened with many, if not most, of the Baby Couples, which is probably a major reason why that course of action when a Sea Org member gets pregnant was cancelled by the Sea Org years ago.

2) They get sucked back into an SO base. I am totally astounded that this didn't happen a long time ago. Jeannie and David are long time experienced staff members. They are both tech trained (wasn't Jeannie an VIII?). They are both very good regges. Jeannie is a great recruiter, and, in spite of her issues, is a proven org builder. I can't believe they weren't pulled back in to one of the SO bases years ago. I'd be interested to know how they have managed to successfully resist this.