What's new

Industry of Death exhibit - DEAD!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Industry of Death exhibit used to come to town each year. Here is how it worked. Some public volunteer would have to find 4,000 sq.ft. of space to lease for one month. This task was daunting and impossible! NO ONE would lease the Cult any space for their monster museum. So they would end up in a remote location with no one coming to the exhibit. The public would have to donate money to pay the rent. A volunteer drove the truck around the country for no pay. CCHR - did nothing to support this.

This is one of many of Scientology's "FAUX Front groups" - and they give the staff and public the "delusion" that CCHR and Scientology is doing something about the "psych abuse".

The Church of Scientology and CCHR have stopped this activity - it is DEAD!!

It may a good idea for us ex Scientologists to put together a CULT MOBILE - that travels from town to town with photos of Lisa McPherson and other poor souls that Scientology KILLED, destroyed, maimed and hurt!! Destroyed families, bankrupted people and ruined lives.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The Industry of Death exhibit used to come to town each year. Here is how it worked. Some public volunteer would have to find 4,000 sq.ft. of space to lease for one month. This task was daunting and impossible! NO ONE would lease the Cult any space for their monster museum. So they would end up in a remote location with no one coming to the exhibit. The public would have to donate money to pay the rent. A volunteer drove the truck around the country for no pay. CCHR - did nothing to support this.

This is one of many of Scientology's "FAUX Front groups" - and they give the staff and public the "delusion" that CCHR and Scientology is doing something about the "psych abuse".

Thank God that traveling horror show is dead.

Not one person on the planet was ever helped by that monstrosity.

If anyone else did a show like that, Scientologists would call it "low toned", "entheta" and "merchant of chaos".

Truth be told, when Scientologists get hold of someone with a serious mental condition they declare them an "illegal pc" or just spin them in further with the "tech". (Google Lisa McPherson, Greg Bashaw, Nancy Many and numerous others).

If I ever hear a Scientologist sneer the word "psychs" again I am going to break their e-meter.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

It may a good idea for us ex Scientologists to put together a CULT MOBILE - that travels from town to town with photos of Lisa McPherson and other poor souls that Scientology KILLED, destroyed, maimed and hurt!! Destroyed families, bankrupted people and ruined lives.

So, I take it that Jan Eastgate is now out of a job (hope, hope)???

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is information I received from a CCHR staffer. You can call them and ask them where the "traveling" IOD exhibit currently is located if you want proof. For me - I am satisfied. It was a total loser and now I understand why CCHR and the Church of Scientology did not care at all if anyone came into it- it was there only to give a delusion of "helping people see the atrocities of the psychs"!!

Now - let's look at the atrocities of The Church of Scientology and L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige!

Imagine photos of Lisa McPherson before and after going CLEAR. Read what happened and how David Miscavige was her Case Supervisor - how Marty and Miscavige hid the proof that David Miscavige KILLED her and forced all of those staffers to participate in her death. How about Maria Pia Gardini? Hy Levy? Mark Headley? Jeff Hawkins? Jason Beghe? Tory Magoo?

Documented lawsuits - breaking people, fair gaming etc....We would need 120,000 sq.ft. min. to house the photos and dox!!

We have the internet though - and that travels world wide every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year 24/7!!

Hip Hip Hooray - and it is FREE!!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Thank God that traveling horror show is dead.

Not one person on the planet was ever helped by that monstrosity.

If anyone else did a show like that, Scientologists would call it "low toned", "entheta" and "merchant of chaos".

Truth be told, when Scientologists get hold of someone with a serious mental condition they declare them an "illegal pc" or just spin them in further with the "tech". (Google Lisa McPherson, Greg Bashaw, Nancy Many and numerous others).

If I ever hear a Scientologist sneer the word "psychs" again I am going to break their e-meter.

I guess if the Title was changed to "[STRIKE]Psychiatry[/STRIKE] Scientology, An Industry of Death" and change a few pictures and details, we would really have almost exactly the same show?

Free Being Me

Crusader
elli_ad_med.jpg

6zldvq.jpg

Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember walking past the IOD exhibit when I was in Hollywood. There was a guy outside waiting to body route people in. I kind of walked in a bow/arc/curve around him. It seemed as he was used to that reaction.

But it's a good idea to call attention to the deaths that Scientology caused. One could picket with a big Lisa McPherson sign in front of the IOD exhibit. We could "dead agent" them!

Helena