What's new

SCIENTOLOGY FRAUD Conviction in FRANCE upheld! WHOSE NEXT? The USA?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Underground Bunker releases a report today that is awesome! France is hitting the cult right where it hurts! Scientology is FRAUD!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
French National Anthem

[video=youtube;v3LAtdaNrNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3LAtdaNrNE[/video]

Last edited:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yesterday a German national radio station was sending this news every 30 Minutes. Totally Great News, I thought and so often I could hear it. :hifive:

..and for the German fags... http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama...igt-betrugsurteil-gegen-scientology-1.1796272[h=2]
Oberstes Gericht bestätigt Betrugsurteil gegen Scientology

Einspruch abgewiesen: Frankreichs Oberster Gerichtshof bestätigt ein Urteil gegen Scientology. Die Organisation muss 600.000 Euro wegen "bandenmäßigen Betrugs" zahlen.....

:)

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got sick of seeing the "$cientology is not a scam" thread title in the sidebar of ESMB
So thought I would write a contentless bump to this thread title..

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Célébration !!!

I got sick of seeing the "$cientology is not a scam" thread title in the sidebar of ESMB

Nice!

FRAUD CONVICTIONS for the cult of Scientology is truly….

Le Pont Vers La Liberté Totale

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Lol, they're just words, Arnie. We won't let them hypnotise us!

The news from France is getting better by the day. :happydance: