What's new

New Marty Revelation

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
So, I don't go over to Martyland that often, but today I was reading this blog post. It's a few days old, but it really struck me as sounding like he's done with the whole thing.

Marty said:
However, having evolved and having studied the origins and mechanisms of Scientology and its particular effects on Scientologists from all walks of life, we have learned about its sophisticated mechanisms that create mental slavery.

**SNIPPED A BUNCH OF DRIVEL ABOUT DM**

This review also informs my future. My work is only just beginning.

Scientology’s slavery will be abolished.

Does this mean a no holds barred balls out assault on the Co$, including LRH tech? Because God help DM if Marty is done trying to avoid besmirching the good name of LRH while taking out his personal vendetta against DM. It's game over, really.

Gib

Crusader
Re: New Marty Revalation

So, I don't go over to Martyland that often, but today I was reading this blog post. It's a few days old, but it really struck me as sounding like he's done with the whole thing.

Does this mean a no holds barred balls out assault on the Co$, including LRH tech? Because God help DM if Marty is done trying to avoid besmirching the good name of LRH while taking out his personal vendetta against DM. It's game over, really.

yah,

I read that too on Marty's Place.

Time will tell.

I certainty have my hopes up.

It appears the gloves are off.

That is a boxing term meaning "fist fight"

and not so much nice guy anymore, by Marty. Or, he wishes to go for blood now.

It sucks to be DM. LOL

Deeana

Patron with Honors

The English teacher within me insists that I request a correction within the thread title to "revelation".

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Just don't anyone hit "disagree" because I can't spell. Let's just have fun reveling in the revelation that DM is basically phukt. It might even be literally correct to say he's literally fucked once the handcuffs go on. :hysterical:

Sooner or later he has to realize a numbnuts like Miscavige wasn't the mastermind of the con game that stole half his life from him, it was Hubbard who did, it's just a matter of time before it sinks in.

Just don't anyone hit "disagree" because I can't spell. Let's just have fun reveling in the revelation that DM is basically phukt. It might even be literally correct to say he's literally fucked once the handcuffs go on. :hysterical:

I don't think Miscavige is ever going to jail.

If he is head of an organization that commits criminal acts then the corporation gets fined.

That's how it is in America.

The Anabaptist Jacques

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

If he is head of an organization that commits criminal acts then the corporation gets fined.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Not if someone manages to pierce the corporate veil. It is a long uphill battle, but I think Marty is headed that direction. Meanwhile, he's collaterally attacking DM's sanity with blog posts like this.

It's a loose-loose proposition to be DM right now. Prison or being hounded into insanity by the bitter defrocked apostates. Have a nice reckoning, Dave.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Marty's time in the hole.

The Anabaptist Jacques

That's open to interpretation. Marty lost his position in the executive strata, but he got out of the Hole where countless others didn't. He managed to put some time and distance between himself and the cult and is now making lucid an rational decisions. He baited DM in this carefully laid trap to sue him over something that was done to another person (Mosey).

The guy is dangerously clever. Unless DM manages to, ahem, "postulate" a fatal accident for Marty, my money is on Marty all the way.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun

But….

If Ron's good name gets besmirched, then--um, won't my own good name be besmirched?

Sorry, buddy, I'm not ready for the domino effect. Gradients, ya know?

ML

MR

This post was channeled in the theta universe--but verbatim. LOL.

That's open to interpretation. Marty lost his position in the executive strata, but he got out of the Hole where countless others didn't. He managed to put some time and distance between himself and the cult and is now making lucid an rational decisions. He baited DM in this carefully laid trap to sue him over something that was done to another person (Mosey).

The guy is dangerously clever. Unless DM manages to, ahem, "postulate" a fatal accident for Marty, my money is on Marty all the way.

Na. It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

DM knows no other life; Marty will tire and stop to smell the roses.

My money is on the little punk.

The Anabaptist Jacques

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I thought that if an individual acting as a 'head' of a coporation acted outside of the corporate guidelines and in a criminal nature is thusly liable, severably, to criminal prosecution. But my reading is limited on this.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I thought that if an individual acting as a 'head' of a coporation acted outside of the corporate guidelines and in a criminal nature is thusly liable, severably, to criminal prosecution. But my reading is limited on this.

What criminal acts are within any corporate guidelines?

Wall Street firms have been convicted of fraud and other crimes and nobody went to jail.

Some guys years ago have gone to jail but that was for fraud in their own personal finances and taxes.

The Anabaptist Jacques

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Na. It's not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

DM knows no other life; Marty will tire and stop to smell the roses.

My money is on the little punk.

The Anabaptist Jacques

There are certainly many reasons to bet on the Diminutive Miscreant, but I think that DM's hatred of Marty is only surpassed by Marty's hatred of DM. Litigation tends to bring out the worst in people. Marty seems like a guy who is powerfully motivated by hatred and wants his day in court. Now that Marty filed, I don't think it's going to be over til Kirstey Alley goes on America's Got Talent, if ya know what I mean.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
There are certainly many reasons to bet on the Diminutive Miscreant, but I think that DM's hatred of Marty is only surpassed by Marty's hatred of DM. Litigation tends to bring out the worst in people. Marty seems like a guy who is powerfully motivated by hatred and wants his day in court. Now that Marty filed, I don't think it's going to be over til Kirstey Alley goes on America's Got Talent, if ya know what I mean.

Unfortunately the size of the war chest puts the phukking midget in victory lane ultimately.

I have to agree with TAJ.

But the PR war is going against scilonism.

Miscavige will go to ground, flee, before he goes to jail.