What's new

James Spader - Story of Scientology

TG1

Angelic Poster
Great scene.

The Boston Legal writers and producers deserve a little credit, too. :coolwink:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Watching that video clip could save some people half a million dollars or more. How awesome!

One might also note that when it was originally broadcast, there wasn't a sudden outbreak of deadly pneumonia. The logical cognition from this is that L Ron Hubbard was a damn liar. Again.

:yes:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone posted a link to this video earlier today and I've been laughing all day. I can't find the post now, so I'll give it it's own thread. It's hilarious. James Spader is quickly becoming my favorite actor.

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=15581

I actually saw this when it first aired. Great episode, and LOVE James Spader. Very funny show, never missed an episode. Great cast with William Shatner, Candace Bergen, and others. I wish they would run the whole series again. James Spader's rants were always priceless.

But what was with the farting reference? Is there an LRH reference to back that up??? LOL!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I actually saw this when it first aired. Great episode, and LOVE James Spader. Very funny show, never missed an episode. Great cast with William Shatner, Candace Bergen, and others. I wish they would run the whole series again. James Spader's rants were always priceless.

But what was with the farting reference? Is there an LRH reference to back that up??? LOL!!
Write up a KR - "verbal tech" is against the Law in Scientology!!:lol:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
there is another one with look-a-like Emeters...and some kind of look-a-like religion..., but it is also few years ago.....:coolwink:
edit: or maybe it is a same one.....

aintry

Patron
I LOVE this!!!
Boson Legal is my favorite show of all time and David Spade is hands down sexiest man alive! The writer were fearless and the cast, amazng.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
The farting thing... and the manifestations of getting rid of engrams is kind of a mis-u on their part but so funny anyway.. since people do such things in session so I'm told

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
The farting thing... and the manifestations of getting rid of engrams is kind of a mis-u on their part but so funny anyway.. since people do such things in session so I'm told

I thought it was a reference to the bronze dog or whatever the fuck that thing is. Eaten up and shat out.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Of course. The radioactive souls of these poor, vaporized alien creatures continue to enter into our bodies, implanting these engrams of which we have to purge themselves.

When one releases an engram, it's accompanied by yawns, tears, sweat, body odor, panting, urine, vomiting and other excreta. In other words, every time we piss, puke, fart or crap, we're a step closer to immortality. :biggrin:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
At first I thought the video was a fictitious or altered TV scene created by anonymous. (I never heard of Boston Legal until now).

I gathered that the lawyer was making a point about the absurdity of scio by taking the absurdity further and making up the farting/vomiting/urinating reference.

PTS

Elliott
I've seen that clip before but it never gets old :biggrin:

And yes James Spader is a wonderful actor, even when he played the villain dirtbag Steff in Pretty in Pink I thought he was talented.
I can't believe he is 53 where does the time go? :omg:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Enjoyed that one heheh...

Also noticed at the top of that video was an ad from Scientology.... "Truth about Scientology" scientology.org. LOL

Couldn't imagine a high degree of hits on that one.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I LOVE this!!!
Boson Legal is my favorite show of all time and David Spade is hands down sexiest man alive! The writer were fearless and the cast, amazng.

You know that David Spade and James Spader are different actors...?

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I remember when that first came out, it was ....:hysterical:

I love the part where the Scientologist on the stand says "And Christians believe Jesus Christ will come back? Are they nuts?" Spader response "Most"

Priceless!!!!

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
Obviously no one here has undergone the new fart-tech superpower rundown. :thumbsup: If you fart hard enough, you're able to leave your body.:hifive: Of course, anyone near you has also left their body to avoid you.:yes:

Should you hear/smell a loud near sonic one, that could be LRH on his way back.:omg: Duck and cover (and hold your nose)!:wasntme:

But then, again, it could just be Kirstie Alley!:whistling:

Last edited: