What's new

Scientology is another jonestown.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
In the sense that hubbard discarted his body to do more " research" and be able to keep up walking on the bridge. Isnt that just a way to tell that upper levels will be about being dead? wtf.

Scientology is indead a slow jonestown operation, wacht out for it, those guys who really believe it will at some point get the cognition that they need to drop the body to join hubbard.

Maybe thats also why a lot of people is getting out too, all of a sudden they find out with a document that sugest they must kill themselves and that stuff makes them quit, like "hell no, I am not killing myself, maybe this is actually a cult, like those SPs said, I already believed all that aliens BS, it was all fun, but you are not making me drink poison, hell no"

Maybe thats the place where miscavige wife is, she drinked the coolaid and is researching new levels. Like literally how can they get away with some girl just missing and nobody cares, she might be dead and the world doenst know. I hope she isnt but....

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
In the sense that hubbard discarted his body to do more " research" and be able to keep up walking on the bridge. Isnt that just a way to tell that upper levels will be about being dead? wtf.

Scientology is indead a slow jonestown operation, wacht out for it, those guys who really believe it will at some point get the cognition that they need to drop the body to join hubbard.

Maybe thats also why a lot of people is getting out too, all of a sudden they find out with a document that sugest they must kill themselves and that stuff makes them quit, like "hell no, I am not killing myself, maybe this is actually a cult, like those SPs said, I already believed all that aliens BS, it was all fun, but you are not making me drink poison, hell no"

Maybe thats the place where miscavige wife is, she drinked the coolaid and is researching new levels. Like literally how can they get away with some girl just missing and nobody cares, she might be dead and the world doenst know. I hope she isnt but....

Looking at this in purely a scientological way, we're fucked.

The problem is that Hubbard left to do the research but seems to have forgotten about bringing us the results of his research. We are left with a bridge that ends suddenly in the clouds. Further research was needed and the higher levels are so powerful that a body might just get in the way, or be destroyed, but he's not come back, and KSW says we can not trust anyone else to do the job. So we do not actually have a bridge to total freedom, we have a bridge to somewhere so high up that it would kill us if we fell. Being stuck on the bridge causes problems, it causes out ethics, it causes people to want their money back. Even in a million years time we can never get beyond OT8 class 12.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
I guess its all about perspective, as for now scientologist have been doing as hubbard said, if someone someday comes with the idea, that in upper levels you need to do as hubbard did, then you have the seed to make people discard the body, and commit crimes like he did, for example miscavige might be a guy using that kind of technology as hubbard did technology. Like hubbard jr said, hubbard told him about this new power that he showed to him, and revealed somehow that scientology was just a way to get power, but he also controled him with magick, drugs, sex and stuff like that. Also a good way to control the upper levels is by making them do crimes, thats how manson controled people, if you do a crime yourself then now we are equals and you can not incriminate without falling yourself.

Until now in orthodox scientology this is not the case, but there are groups of independents that are doing crazy stuff like channeling hubbard and rare stuff like that, and there will be a point that orthodox scientology will start using stuff like that, is either that or a transference stealing of some new leader, of course it will not be overt and to the public but within the closed elite layers of scientology a new leader can be created and new procedures be revealed.

Didnt that guy the pilot killed himself?

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Mike Rinder blogged today about the "Warehouse" e-meter models sales campaign ordered by Miscavige. Some numbers he throws out suggest that he thinks there are only about 7,500 serious Scientologists left in the cult -- in terms of that's how many he thinks will actually buy the $5.4K "new" e-meters that have been sitting in a warehouse for the last nine years.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretty soon the revenue will be gone.

Completely gone.

That's when real desperation will start.

What happens when rice and beans aren't available?

What happens when the electricity is turned off in the Super Power building?

What happens when Miscavige has to fly commercial?

Oy vey!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike Rinder blogged today about the "Warehouse" e-meter models sales campaign ordered by Miscavige. Some numbers he throws out suggest that he thinks there are only about 7,500 serious Scientologists left in the cult -- in terms of that's how many he thinks will actually buy the $5.4K "new" e-meters that have been sitting in a warehouse for the last nine years.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretty soon the revenue will be gone.

Completely gone.

Oy vey!

Miscavige will dig deep into that stash of other people's money and proclaim himself saviour of the orgs.
All we need to do is convince the final believers he needs to be nailed to a cross to fulfill Hubbards vision...

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Mike Rinder blogged today about the "Warehouse" e-meter models sales campaign ordered by Miscavige...

Scientology knows all about warehouses.

"Where's my house?"
"You sold it. To pay for your little bit of half a bridge that leads nowhere."
"Oh." sadface.jpg

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Looking at this in purely a scientological way, we're fucked.

The problem is that Hubbard left to do the research but seems to have forgotten about bringing us the results of his research. We are left with a bridge that ends suddenly in the clouds. Further research was needed and the higher levels are so powerful that a body might just get in the way, or be destroyed, but he's not come back, and KSW says we can not trust anyone else to do the job. So we do not actually have a bridge to total freedom, we have a bridge to somewhere so high up that it would kill us if we fell. Being stuck on the bridge causes problems, it causes out ethics, it causes people to want their money back. Even in a million years time we can never get beyond OT8 class 12.
Oh? I thought that was why the giant symbols in the ground in the middle of the desert in New Mexico were so LRH could find his way back to Earth? :roflmao:

article-0-1B4CE256000005DC-21_964x638.jpg

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Jonestown was only about some guys making jim jones angry, and the guy apparently just decided "so you make me mad, I kill myself and all this people, take this" and made the suicide ritual as a way to make the other guys feel responsible for it, he even warned them. A presure like that can make scientologist go apeshit, like if the goverment just decide to cancel all scientology operations, I can picture miscavige going "will you guys let the SPs win?, here is the solution"

PS Can I tell you a secret?, I am waiting for them to show hubbard reincarnation. like in south park. That would be so funny.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh? I thought that was why the giant symbols in the ground in the middle of the desert in New Mexico were so LRH could find his way back to Earth? :roflmao:

Those [STRIKE]Crop[/STRIKE] Cult Circles will be very helpful in steering Mankind's Greatest Friend when he returns to Teegeack.

After arduous decades of researching advanced levels in outer space, L. Ron Hubbard will aerially spot the markings and thereby find a com line to Scientologists. Beginning anew, Ron will naturally use the tech and apply Non Existence.

In anticipation of Ron asking "What Is Needed & Wanted?" we should prepare an answer.

crop_circles.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Somehow he's been waylaid. It might be a beautiful female theta trap doll body or perhaps the between lifers are on to him. If he, a superhuman genius, couldn't make it I'm afraid we just don't have the promised route out of the labyrinth. We are fucked, we are trapped we have dwindled down onto a speck of dust whizzing around a spark, and we'll never get off it, we'll never play ping pong with planets. So let's get on with enjoying being human, being a scientologist would be pointless, we can never become the gods we once were, so we might as well be ourselves instead.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I guess its all about perspective, as for now scientologist have been doing as hubbard said, if someone someday comes with the idea, that in upper levels you need to do as hubbard did, then you have the seed to make people discard the body, and commit crimes like he did, for example miscavige might be a guy using that kind of technology as hubbard did technology. Like hubbard jr said, hubbard told him about this new power that he showed to him, and revealed somehow that scientology was just a way to get power, but he also controled him with magick, drugs, sex and stuff like that. Also a good way to control the upper levels is by making them do crimes, that's how Manson controlled people, if you do a crime yourself then now we are equals and you can not incriminate without falling yourself.

Until now in orthodox scientology this is not the case, but there are groups of independents that are doing crazy stuff like channeling hubbard and rare stuff like that, and there will be a point that orthodox scientology will start using stuff like that, is either that or a transference stealing of some new leader, of course it will not be overt and to the public but within the closed elite layers of scientology a new leader can be created and new procedures be revealed.

Didnt that guy the pilot killed himself?

It is all a grand delusion, I am glad so many are 'getting it' and working it out of their lives, some are here and they are very fine folk indeed.

Hubbard disrespects and degrades the world, maybe he hated himself for not being brilliant and All-knowing'? :shrug:

:cheers: Glad yer here matey!

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Somehow he's been waylaid. It might be a beautiful female theta trap doll body or perhaps the between lifers are on to him. If he, a superhuman genius, couldn't make it I'm afraid we just don't have the promised route out of the labyrinth. We are fucked, we are trapped we have dwindled down onto a speck of dust whizzing around a spark, and we'll never get off it, we'll never play ping pong with planets. So let's get on with enjoying being human, being a scientologist would be pointless, we can never become the gods we once were, so we might as well be ourselves instead.
If LRH is waylaid in a doll body before arriving back to Teegeeack, I hope it looks like this...
$(KGrHqVHJCMFCgIDnLF0BQorII8+yQ~~60_35.JPG

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard disrespects and degrades the world, maybe he hated himself for not being brilliant and All-knowing'? :shrug:

:cheers: Glad yer here matey!

He totally hated himself!! Completely see this now - I really do believe hubby went ape-shit, way before even a notion of starting a new religion occurred to him.
He just had to be "Mr. Grandspectacular 'pray to me' psycho-dude".

Whatever people keep saying about any "value still in it" is such hogwash. Any one who still thinks this way, simply can't make heads or tails between good or bad unless their still being robo-tranced by a premise which doesn't ever end in what it's initial goal was or states. Sneaky, tricky, secret veil of religious KaKa been used on humans for enslavement purposes since humanity began here (at least). The only thing he did was to try and 'break it away' from all things religious - except, of course when they were pursuing church/state issues against their chosen victims, fairgame, bla, bla
There's just NO good in anything of this, that paints up a 'dreamy enlightenment: then dumps you in hell'.

I think JT sorta proves this completely-right? Is anyone still trying to bring that whole mess back? (I suppose maybe a few...) At least from a 'down here' living, walking around perspective...

Now if these people are actually the totally brain-washed devoted, then personally I just don't have too much concern about them - they did make their own choices about, and even though 'zombie-ized'...it did start with their own innocent decisions back before the veil got implanted...

For whatever happens regarding Scn fate becoming like JT? I don't see how it'll be any different. No one's looking at it any differently: i.e. government and the other forces that 'could' shut them down now are avoiding as best possible - just as they did back in JT days. I'm sure now not much has even changed (more for the worse really) since Waco.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

I almost caused an incident on a transcontinental flight, when I was sleepyly looking out the window, watching the ground and OMG THERE ARE THE CIRCLES WITH THE DIAMONDS!!! I jumped up out of my seat in 1st class, and went to overhead compartment to get my bag, to get my camera.... then I looked around and the attendents were looking at me like I was a possible hijacker... unfortunately at 650 mph, by the time I got back to my seat (having slowed down a bit) and turned the damn thing on.. then waited for the damn thing to boot.... the shot was gone...

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron

Completely gone.

Oy vey!

I wonder to myself about this too...then I wonder about all that lovely and not so lovely property that has been bought for the C of $ right out of the pockets of ...well um...people like me:duh: DM can simply sell it and it wouldn't matter a damn what people said or did DM would have his hands on a nice chunk of money. There would be no severance pay, no pensions to pay out or anything of the likes. Staffs would be abandoned.

Talking about buildings, I believe that the Int Landlord's Office handled all the transactions to do with buying property, the parishioner get told by them just how much a particular building is going to cost and they have to raise the cash. It would not be beyond them to over-inflate the price and pay eventually a lot less to the vendor than what was received from the parishioners. A profit right there to say nothing of over-inflating the $ for renovations. And they still have the buildings, which they can now sell at whatever the market will pay. It would be no skin of DM's nose to sell these assets at a loss...he never paid a red cent for any of it.

So DM would be just fine. The rest of staffs no matter their loyalty...not so fine.

So I see no Jonestown.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
He totally hated himself!! Completely see this now - I really do believe hubby went ape-shit, way before even a notion of starting a new religion occurred to him.

You get it. Everything that you see in Hubbard's life is either fantasy, or a reaction to the failure of the fantasy. For example, there's the fantasy of L.R.H. as a war hero naval commander (whereas reality sees him relieved of command due to poor judgement and incompetence), and there's the reaction to the failure, in which he elevates himself to 'Commodore' of his own pretend navy.

There's the fantasy of a self-help method by which people can perform psychoanalysis in their living rooms, and the reality which sees the failure of Dianetics due to poor business practices, and Hubbard's loss of all rights pertaining to it. The reaction sees the far more draconian Scientology pseudoreligion set up, complete with a hatred of psychiatrists.

In truth, Hubbard exhibited a kind of reverse Midas Touch in which everything he attempted was doomed to fail... the Caribbean Motion Picture Expedition (unmitigated disaster), the Alaskan Radio Expedition (Hubbard bouncing checks all over the place, with a broken-down boat, achieving nothing), his time in England (declared persona non grata), his time in France (found guilty of fraud in absentia, never to return), his time in South Africa, his efforts to summon a 'moon child' or go into the boat trading business, his screenplays, his science fiction, his attempts to produce a 'Clear'... need I go on?

Poor old Hubbard was a one-man disaster area. It's just a shame that his failures cost so much of other people's time and money.

If anybody remembers the old fool or his failed cult by the end of the 21st century, it will be as a warning from history... nothing more.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
You get it. Everything that you see in Hubbard's life is either fantasy, or a reaction to the failure of the fantasy. For example, there's the fantasy of L.R.H. as a war hero naval commander (whereas reality sees him relieved of command due to poor judgement and incompetence), and there's the reaction to the failure, in which he elevates himself to 'Commodore' of his own pretend navy.

There's the fantasy of a self-help method by which people can perform psychoanalysis in their living rooms, and the reality which sees the failure of Dianetics due to poor business practices, and Hubbard's loss of all rights pertaining to it. The reaction sees the far more draconian Scientology pseudoreligion set up, complete with a hatred of psychiatrists.

In truth, Hubbard exhibited a kind of reverse Midas Touch in which everything he attempted was doomed to fail... the Caribbean Motion Picture Expedition (unmitigated disaster), the Alaskan Radio Expedition (Hubbard bouncing checks all over the place, with a broken-down boat, achieving nothing), his time in England (declared persona non grata), his time in France (found guilty of fraud in absentia, never to return), his time in South Africa, his efforts to summon a 'moon child' or go into the boat trading business, his screenplays, his science fiction, his attempts to produce a 'Clear'... need I go on?

Poor old Hubbard was a one-man disaster area. It's just a shame that his failures cost so much of other people's time and money.

If anybody remembers the old fool or his failed cult by the end of the 21st century, it will be as a warning from history... nothing more.

I don't think he was a total failure at SF.

He wasn't a terrible SF writer in the Golden Age. He wasn't great, either. The funny thing is, if he'd applied himself to perfecting his craft, he might have become great. But he did not have the kind of personality that patiently develops its own talent. He wanted results now, and when he got results that were good enough, he coasted on his laurels.

And I think he saw his inability to rise to the level of Vogt, Asimov or Heinlein as a total failure, so in that sense, I agree with you, his move out of SF was a reaction to his failure to achieve better success than he did.

And when he did return to SF after his long hiatus, well, that was an unmitigated disaster.