What's new

The current SP List - video capture

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love the fact that one of our own clever SP's took a video of SP-ologies current list and sent it viral!! This drives Slappy nuts and I love it when he howls because the SP's are winning!! Great job whoever did this!! Right up there with hearing the news about David Miscavige getting deposed with NO restrictions. What a lovely church....NOT!:no: BTW, I know quite a few SP's that were not on the list...and I checked them thoroughly and they are definetly declared SP's in the past 3 years. I wonder what is up with that...maybe this is only ONE Org's list? :omg: That would make more sense...5,000 SP's - can't be the total number worldwide. There have been 7 or 8 SP's declared in the past few years from our tiny Org...that I know about. Who knows how many Secret SP Declares there have been! I was fortunate to pump a staff member for the recent Golden Rods! :coolwink:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dang! I'm in there. Mimsey
'

EDIT there are 4762 SP's listed in there OMG!!! See the first one if you don't believe me. Mimsey
David Miscavige was right - straight up and vertical. My bet is there are more SP's than actual living and practicing Scientologist's. Most of them are staff and Sea Org with a few whales in each port getting their bones sucked dry!:omg:

CO2

Patron Meritorious
5016182482_dd74a627da_z.jpg
goody_two_jordans.png

well my name wasn't on the list

I guess staying under the radar is like the old saying, "It's not a crime unless you get caught."

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'm not on it but I'm on the old list, you do have some local connection don't you? I have not, so I presume it's a WUS list or something like that.

Yes. I had been in WUS for 18 years at the time. "My org" is shown on that list in the column to the right as ASHO, although I have never taken any service there or bought anything from them.

Paul