What's new

Scientologist Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with it!"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientologist, Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) International Director and World Literacy Crusade (WLC) International Ambassador Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with it!"

EDITED TO ADD:

The expertise of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) in the areas of medicine and medical science may be best exemplified by the statement by its Director Rizza Islam that "they" created HIV "and injected our people with it!"

Mr. Islam's views on this subject are relevant because he is a Director of CCHR, and because psychiatry is a branch of medicine (despite what CCHR might say to the contrary).

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infi..._id=812471532116791&offset=0&total_comments=9

attachment.php

Rizza Islam Queen Christina, right on point! Asa Brother. Keaton yes sir! Tactical manipulation of statistics came out a few years AFTER they CREATED the VIRUS! And injected our people with it! Then when we mate with one another we pass it on even more! Controlled genocide! And our people have no clue...

Code:
http://www.nationalunitysummit.org/rizza-islam-2/

attachment.php
(

Attachments

• Rizza-Aids-001.PNG
    Rizza-Aids-001.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Rizza-Aids-002.PNG
    Rizza-Aids-002.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 520
  • Rizza-Aids-001.PNG
    Rizza-Aids-001.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Re: Scientologist Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with i

FWIW;
I think the "God loves me, I have HIV" message was/is used in black communities because within some of those communities people believe that having HIV is the result of doing something God does not approve of. So it is not a case of discriminating black vs white, but a matter of overcoming the beliefs that contribute to blacks discriminating against blacks with HIV.

Leland

Crusader
Re: Scientologist Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with i

Thanks.....sounds like a foot bullet to me!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Here's my theory...

The 'they' that caused the epidemic are the destroyers of the forests, the guys that tear down the trees and eat badly cooked forest meat like monkey. Monkey meat infected with the original form of the disease, which was not Human but Simian. Then after being in the jungle for while the guys would sow their oats and the virus became more common. Some sex tourists caught it and spread it around the rest of the world. The really busy members of the gay community in San Francisco having several partners at a time spread the virus very quickly in 'bath' houses, before anyone had a chance to know it was there. It's a terrible disease, and one that can be avoided with the right protection. Any individuals that prefer not to use protection are leaving their front door open to infection.

Why black Muslims who are also members of the cos would consider it was a plague created to destroy black people I would have no idea, unless it's the accepted 'truth' in that community, mixed of course with the scn insistence that anything bad was created by psyches.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Here's my theory...

The 'they' that caused the epidemic are the destroyers of the forests, the guys that tear down the trees and eat badly cooked forest meat like monkey. Monkey meat infected with the original form of the disease, which was not Human but Simian. Then after being in the jungle for while the guys would sow their oats and the virus became more common. Some sex tourists caught it and spread it around the rest of the world. The really busy members of the gay community in San Francisco having several partners at a time spread the virus very quickly in 'bath' houses, before anyone had a chance to know it was there. It's a terrible disease, and one that can be avoided with the right protection. Any individuals that prefer not to use protection are leaving their front door open to infection.

Why black Muslims who are also members of the cos would consider it was a plague created to destroy black people I would have no idea, unless it's the accepted 'truth' in that community, mixed of course with the scn insistence that anything bad was created by psyches.

There are a lot of black men in prison. There's a lot of man-on-man prison rape. Some of the rapists are HIV+. And they don't feel like using condoms, even if they were available.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Here's my theory...

Because YT is the devil.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Scientologist, Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) International Director and World Literacy Crusade (WLC) International Ambassador Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with it!"

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infi..._id=812471532116791&offset=0&total_comments=9

attachment.php

Code:
http://www.nationalunitysummit.org/rizza-islam-2/

attachment.php
(

This poor fool was born into the NOI, belongs to a True Faith Christian Center church and joined the church of Scientology but all he can do is blame YT for responsibility of his "people's" condition. Do you think he can perceive truth...on this planet?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology apparently is compatible with the noxious doctrines of the Nation of Islam.

The "they" he is referring to are, white, Jewish doctors, as part of a nefarious government conspiracy.

​It's vile and disgusting.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron

This poor fool was born into the NOI, belongs to a True Faith Christian Center church and joined the church of Scientology but all he can do is blame YT for responsibility of his "people's" condition. Do you think he can perceive truth...on this planet?

Here's his latest post (sorry so small). What do you think? :)
x.png

Lone Star

Crusader

Deleted

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You can't handle the truth. LOL (Rizza can handle the truth)

Rizza knows all about AIDS because Rizza knows all about "science" and the "history of man" on this planet.

Yakub (Nation of Islam)
From Wikipedia, the free encycloped

Yakub
(sometimes spelled Yacub or Yakob) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He did this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.
The Nation of Islam theology claims that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. Traditional Muslims do not have this belief, or anything similar to it. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert the truth of the story of Yakub, stating that modern science is consistent with it.

The story of Yakub was originated in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, in his doctrinal Q&A pamphlet Lost Found Moslem Lesson No. 2.[SUP][1][/SUP] It was developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad in several writings, most fully in a chapter entitled "The Making of Devil" in his book Message to the Blackman in America.[SUP][2]
[/SUP]
Yakub said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[SUP][3][/SUP] He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[SUP][4][/SUP] This insight led to a dastardly plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[SUP][4][/SUP] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to the island of Patmos, where he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[SUP][5][/SUP] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".[SUP][2]
[/SUP]
The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[SUP][2][/SUP] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[SUP][6][/SUP] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on a ship under the "devil" John Hawkins in the 1555.[SUP][7]

[/SUP]According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were byproducts of Yakub's work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process;[SUP][3][/SUP] however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."[SUP][2]
[/SUP]
According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that had begun in 1914

Cults! It's what you happens when you take semi-literate, profoundly superstitious people with no discernible critical thinking skills and guarantee every one of them winning lottery tickets, for eternity.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

He would need a major ego busting. LOL. What a turd. How does one become an "international humanitarian" that few have heard of outside his community & where is the evidence that he's "salvaged the lives of more than 15,000 people"?

"Rizza Islam is an international humanitarian who decided at the age of 9 that he wanted to save humanity. Growing up in the city of Compton, he was constantly forced to confront the daily plight of an inner city youth trying to make it with meager resources. Since the start of his humanitarian efforts he has gained much notoriety and has received over a dozen awards from well known organizations such as; The YMCA, Youth For Human Rights international, The Ebony Awakening Foundation, and The Mayor & City Council of Compton California to name a few.

He has saved, inspired, and salvaged the lives of more than 15,000 people, and using social media his hope is to inspire many more to join the cause."

https://www.facebook.com/rizzaislamserves/info

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

EDITED TO ADD:

The expertise of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) in the areas of medicine and medical science may be best exemplified by the statement by its Director Rizza Islam that "they" created HIV "and injected our people with it!"

Mr. Islam's views on this subject are relevant because he is a Director of CCHR, and because psychiatry is a branch of medicine (despite what CCHR might say to the contrary).

HelluvaHoax!

Xenu fearing, mothership worshiping, God-is-Great yelling, NOI-crazy cult members who also belong to the equally crazy cult of Scientology? LOLOL. This shit is so crazy, I actually do not know if it was a spoof or real. Seriously, I invoke Poe's Law.

Can't wait for NOI and Scientologists to start fair gaming each other.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology apparently is compatible with the noxious doctrines of the Nation of Islam.

The "they" he is referring to are, white, Jewish doctors, as part of a nefarious government conspiracy.

​It's vile and disgusting.

Aaron Saxton, who was ex-CMO INT and who came to some of our Sydney protests told me that in the Sea Org, the conspiracy of governments, media and banks that LRH spoke about was considered by Scientologists to involve Jews.

Although I am not aware of any explicitely anti-semitic doctrines in Scientology, it was clear that anti-semitism exists in the Sea Org in the inner circle.

I have never had this confirmed from anyone apart from Aaron, and I welcome any input anyone has.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Rizza knows all about AIDS because Rizza knows all about "science" and the "history of man" on this planet.

Cults! It's what you happens when you take semi-literate, profoundly superstitious people with no discernible critical thinking skills and guarantee every one of them winning lottery tickets, for eternity.

That history lesson was excellent. It means that the white race is only 6,000 years old.

HelluvaHoax!

That history lesson was excellent. It means that the white race is only 6,000 years old.

This could actually be the good news we have been waiting for. . .

Doesn't that mean if we go back into Scientology now, our tech estimates to do the Bridge will be much less?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Speaking of cults...remember the cult classic, Godzilla vs Mothra?

Well, get ready, because coming to an Ideal Org/Mosque near you, is

the ultimate showdown between

Xenu vs Yakub!