What's new

The Stupid Cupid Rundown

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here it is, a post that will upset everybody. The antis will hate any mention of technology, the KSW types will dislike the use of Excalibur, and at least one RONS Org won't like the fact that a mere mortal is inventing technology. So without further ado, I give you THE STUPID CUPID RUNDOWN!

Helena

THE STUPID CUPID RUNDOWN

For those who are hopelesslessly in love with someone they cannot have, and who have been unable to move on.

Prerequisites: Dianetics, Excalibur

Theory: being "in love" is an intense feeling of wanting to be with another person. When two people are in love with each other, it can be wonderful. But perhaps the other person is just not interested, or already has someone else in their life they intend to stay with. Love that goes only one way can be very painful.

Part of what being in love is is a telepathic comm line between the two parties. If the love is not mutual, this line will ordinarily fade out over time, and everybody can move on. But if this line is repeatedly "energized", the desire and the hurt and the pain can last for decades.

Those of you who are familiar with Excalibur know that there is a vast network of enslaved disembodied beings that exists for the purpose of keeping people under control. Part of this is to tamper with people's emotions and keep them stressed and unable to fully function in life.

This network will connect up with people in an attempt to get one or both to fall in love with one another. A specialized cluster -- called a "plug" in Excalibur terminology -- will form a THREE-way comm line connecting BOTH parties to the network. The network will then keep the line energized, sometimes to the complete ruin of one or both of the people involved. This is the reality behind the Cupid legend.

Here are the steps of the rundown, to be run on the heartbroken one:

(1) 2WC on the love relationship that was (or wasn't). Get all relevant details.

(2) Recalls on different times both parties interacted, whether as part of a relationship or not. Steer the processing client to earlier and later times, alternately, but take whatever's offered. Continue until recalls come easily.

(3) Dianetic R3RA on the breakup itself (or when it became obvious there wasn't going to be a relationship in the first place). Try to get the first point at which it first started to be recognized this was going to happen. (It doesn't matter if anyone is Clear or not.)

(4) Now run Dianetic R3RA on the entire time both parties knew each other in this lifetime. Run through it like an incident.

(5) Ask if they knew each other in a previous lifetime. If there is any charge on that, including if and when any relationship ended in death, run it out Dianetically.

(6) Excalibur step: ask if there are any plugs (specialized clusters) with a three-way monitor still telepathically connecting both parties together. Handle whatever's found to a blow with Excalibur. (The processing client may originate they want to complete this step solo. If so, let them run it out solo but check to make sure the plug is fully gone.)

Note: Excalibur technology is rather complicated and it is not the intention of the above to explain Excalibur in detail. To be able to do this rundown successfully, please take an Excalibur course from a qualified group first.

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn´t read any sucess stories yet.... Did this self-help-rundown already produce any positive results in your case ?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here are the steps of the rundown, to be run on the heartbroken one:

(1) 2WC on the love relationship that was (or wasn't). Get all relevant details.

(2) Recalls on different times both parties interacted, whether as part of a relationship or not. Steer the processing client to earlier and later times, alternately, but take whatever's offered. Continue until recalls come easily.

(3) Dianetic R3RA on the breakup itself (or when it became obvious there wasn't going to be a relationship in the first place). Try to get the first point at which it first started to be recognized this was going to happen. (It doesn't matter if anyone is Clear or not.)

(4) Now run Dianetic R3RA on the entire time both parties knew each other in this lifetime. Run through it like an incident.

(5) Ask if they knew each other in a previous lifetime. If there is any charge on that, including if and when any relationship ended in death, run it out Dianetically.

(6) Excalibur step: ask if there are any plugs (specialized clusters) with a three-way monitor still telepathically connecting both parties together. Handle whatever's found to a blow with Excalibur. (The processing client may originate they want to complete this step solo. If so, let them run it out solo but check to make sure the plug is fully gone.)

Whoa, that's a lot of time, money and effort. So much complexity.

Wogs have much simpler, better and cheaper tech. And it's only one step!

1. Move on​

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

1. Move on​

Trouble is, if it was that easy we'd all be doing it. Here's what she says;

"For those who are hopelessly in love with someone they cannot have, and who have been unable to move on."

What worked for me in a similar situation a while back, though eventually, was Eckhart Tolle's "The Power Of Now" (especially the chapter on infatuations being a form of addiction) and a chapter from a book about angels - I think it may have been by Diana Cooper - where you ask one of them (Michael I believe) to cut the astral cord binding you to the other person.

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
You could give unconditional love rundown a go.

1. Wish a healthy and fulfilling life, and all the best, to the person you love.

2. You've practiced unconditional love.

(you can call it un-plugged love if you like)

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Sometimes creating and carrying out a procedure is the way a person is able to move on. If it works out, then great. And if not, well, what's life for if not experimenting?

HelluvaHoax!

Trouble is, if it was that easy we'd all be doing it. Here's what she says;

"For those who are hopelessly in love with someone they cannot have, and who have been unable to move on."

What worked for me in a similar situation a while back, though eventually, was Eckhart Tolle's "The Power Of Now" (especially the chapter on infatuations being a form of addiction) and a chapter from a book about angels - I think it may have been by Diana Cooper - where you ask one of them (Michael I believe) to cut the astral cord binding you to the other person.

I do understand.

But, the concept of "unable to move on" is what I think may be the key.

Example: Mickey Marlboro is hopelessly addicted to cigarettes. They try everything but cannot break free. It's hopeless, they swear, such is their psychological and physiological dependency. So, they may see no other choice but to pay for for elaborate self-help "tech", hypnosis or medication. But, let's put put Mickey Marlboro in a different situation. Let's say World War III breaks out and there are no more cigarettes and Mickey is more concerned about finding a warm, dry place to sleep every night--and scrounging for food by day so that he doesn't perish from nutritional deprivation. Now, there's a person "unable to quit" smoking who suddenly doesn't smoke any more and they don't even notice it.

What does that tell us?

I've lived, loved and lost. Much of my life has been lived a hopeless romantic with story book love and also "surprise endings" that were not, shall I say, the way I would have written the script. LOL. Who has truly lived & loved that has not felt their share of heartbreak and worse? So, I am no casual observer of those terribly trying times that one has to somehow gather up all the pieces and "move on". This applies equally to business and financial affairs when riches are lost. I know it can be grim.

But, I just don't think it very healthy to belabor the loss of love by subjecting oneself to daily torture over extended period of time. Eventually, one day (if the individual is to ever get over it) they will simply just decide to "move on". All I am suggesting is that they save themselves a hell of a lot of time, effort, worry and money and get over it quickly.

Personally, accepting the loss is the first step of getting over it. In the military there is a saying when someone has been shot and the field surgery is infinitely more painful than the wound itself was. Soldiers typically yell in the face of their fallen comrade to "TAKE THE PAIN!!"

Brutal, I know. But, "taking the pain" (in a romantic loss) is simply begun by experiencing that it is over and not building a holy shrine to worshipping the disaster. Like a bad tooth, don't fiddle with it or tug. Either pull it out completely in one swift decisive move--or leave it alone and live with the pain.

I've been a top Case Supervisor and Auditor. But, now it's 2014 and when I see a complicated auditing program laid out to "handle a person's case" (their PTSness, their money troubles, their romantic problems, et al) I just cringe. Because, those problems are in the real world, not inside the person's head. To wit, the best way to cure a horrid "2D loss" is to go out and get a new lover, love interest or spouse. That solves it better than all of Hubbard's superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

And if Hubbard's woo-woo worked even a tiny bit, why were his own three marriages and families fully "enturbulated", "unmocked" and "shattered"?

End of rant. :hattip:

Jump

Operating teatime

Hoaxie, I like the colour of yor rant. :yes:

In a counselling course I heard the concept 'B before A'. That is do (or be) the second thing before you experience the first thing.

It's slightly different to 'fake it till you make it' because you are not faking the actions. Anyway, good topic, Helena.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn´t read any sucess stories yet.... Did this self-help-rundown already produce any positive results in your case ?
It did.

I have run steps (1) through (5) in various forms over the years. But step (6) is the new one, something I just "discovered" about a week ago, and is the most powerful of all. My obsession over my XBF simply went away.

Of course, it's really too soon to state that this has been permanently handled. But I can always run step (6) again.

1. Move on​
Other than my "step (6)", I had done everything possible to try to move on. I followed all the standard advice -- form new relationships, move away, bury myself in work, I even got married (but that relationship, being a rebound relationship, was doomed from the start). The pain of not having my XBF in my life would keep coming and going (which was roller-coastering -- I should have realized right then and there there was some kind of suppression going on).

It will always be true that if it HAD worked out between the two of us, I would have been very happy. But it would have been a troubled relationship. Even getting past the early problems, I still had my little neuroses and psychoses which makes life with me difficult. If, through therapy, I ever become good enough FOR HIM then I will consider my therapy successful.

Helena

It did.

I have run steps (1) through (5) in various forms over the years. But step (6) is the new one, something I just "discovered" about a week ago, and is the most powerful of all. My obsession over my XBF simply went away.

Of course, it's really too soon to state that this has been permanently handled. But I can always run step (6) again.

Other than my "step (6)", I had done everything possible to try to move on. I followed all the standard advice -- form new relationships, move away, bury myself in work, I even got married (but that relationship, being a rebound relationship, was doomed from the start). The pain of not having my XBF in my life would keep coming and going (which was roller-coastering -- I should have realized right then and there there was some kind of suppression going on).

It will always be true that if it HAD worked out between the two of us, I would have been very happy. But it would have been a troubled relationship. Even getting past the early problems, I still had my little neuroses and psychoses which makes life with me difficult. If, through therapy, I ever become good enough FOR HIM then I will consider my therapy successful.

Helena

Try adding this to your therapy.
Get your "needy Helena" to say those words highlighted in black.
Then get a good friend, or your "sane and free" Helena to say in reply:
"Jesus Helena! That's REALLY fucked up!"
Run repetitively till you are free.
Offered as a gift to Helenakind.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
If, through therapy, I ever become good enough FOR HIM then I will consider my therapy successful.

Helena
Try adding this to your therapy.
Get your "needy Helena" to say those words highlighted in black.
Then get a good friend, or your "sane and free" Helena to say in reply:
"Jesus Helena! That's REALLY fucked up!"
Run repetitively till you are free.
Offered as a gift to Helenakind.
I'm not saying that if I become good enough for him that I will get him back. That train has left the station long ago.

BUT being "good enough for him" is the YARDSTICK by which I'm measuring my progress. In other words, if I am sane enough for him then I will sane enough for many others, too.

Helena

Jump

Operating teatime
I'm not saying that if I become good enough for him that I will get him back. That train has left the station long ago.

BUT being "good enough for him" is the YARDSTICK by which I'm measuring my progress. In other words, if I am sane enough for him then I will sane enough for many others, too.

Helena

But he isn't judging that, you are. Or you're reckoning what he would think is "good enough".

So why not drop him out of the formula and just make the call according to your own standards.

Or let me do it.. Helena, you're bloody good enough already :yes:

:heartflower:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or let me do it.. Helena, you're bloody good enough already :yes:
You don't know me very well, do you?

IMO I've still got a LONG way to go. I'm not going to get into a catalog of my faults and shortcomings but I still have plenty.

My therapy isn't over yet!

Helena

Helena

Oh, I get you.

HelluvaHoax!

BUT being "good enough for him" is the YARDSTICK by which I'm measuring my progress. In other words,
if I am sane enough for him then I will sane enough for many others, too.

Helena

I know you like to throw your problems out there and then bristle when people try to help you, but f*ck-it. LOL.

Here is a simple piece of "tech" that will allow you to soon become "sane enough" and also attractive enough to "pull in" a new cool person to hang with.

DO NOT KEEP DOING THINGS
THAT ANNOY OTHERS
OR YOURSELF

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread was never really about me, my case, my problems, my relationships, etc. It was supposed to be about this fabulous new rundown (YMMV) I invented. I posted it in the hope it would help others.

I wan't planning to post my own use of this rundown except for this:

Since I'm the only one who's used it, I posted my own "success story" to show this rundown could get results. But that's really a derail to the main purpose of this thread which was to talk about the process, not about me.

Helena