What's new

Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Bring it here. Absolute immunity. Instant Ethics Protection. And essentially a cleared ethics file and a clean slate.

So, I feel dirty asking this but here goes - can Marty do this? Can someone like him give someone a "cleared ethics file?" Other than his general self-delusion and firm belief in his own importance, does he have any authority? I didn't think that Scientology ethics worked like that?

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
So, I feel dirty asking this but here goes - can Marty do this? Can someone like him give someone a "cleared ethics file?" Other than his general self-delusion and firm belief in his own importance, does he have any authority? I didn't think that Scientology ethics worked like that?

Nope, he cannot in fact.

Anonycat

Crusader

According to the Church of Scientology, no. Marty has no authority, and - according to him - even associating with him is reason enough to be declared.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/the-relatively-painless-sp-declare/

The Relatively Painless SP Declare
Posted on August 13, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 292 Comments

You might be interested in getting yourself declared (excommunicated) by Scientology Inc. in a rapid, efficient and relatively painless fashion. All you need to do is associate with me. A number of people have achieved the instant-declared status by simply being seen communicating with me or by being found to be posting on this blog.

The advantages of the instant, causative declare stem from the fact that when you ride with me nobody in the church messes with you. You won’t have family members recruited to act as covert spies for Scientology Inc. You won’t have confidential confessional information used by family and friends to push your buttons so as to convince you to change your mind. You won’t have the ‘this is your life’ missions sent using family and friends (starting with the highest of ‘affinity’ of course) to subject you to lengthy invalidation and evaluation sessions accentuated with heavy doses of doomsday scenario scare tactics.

If you choose this route, of course your friends, family and associates affiliated with corporate Scientology will disconnect from you. They will be plied with all manner of exaggerated and manufactured stories about you to get them to comply. That comes with the territory; whether you go the instant declare route or not. All I am offering is a means to expedite the process so that it is a clean, quick break. If you are sufficiently briefed about and exterior to Scientology Inc. culture you will understand that all that is going to happen no matter which way you choose to cut the umbical cord. The relatively painless declare speeds the process so that you don’t go through months of drama. I am garlic as far as the vampire in chief (David Miscavige) is concerned. Once some of it rubs off on you - Miscavige and his minions must stay far, far away for fear of being enervated by contact.

The instant decalare route saves you the sorrow and indignity of watching who you once thought were your friends acting as deployable agents, prostituting themselves to a cult by using all shifts imaginable to break your self-determinism and will. By many accounts this pathetic drama is the worst and most painful part of the process of breaking free.

You can bypass it entirely.

All ya gotta do is post your declaration of independence here.

You can do so by declaring your independence from corporate Scientology on this blog. Or you can visit me for services.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Its old dirt though ... he waited years (IANAL but the statute of limitations may be relevant) and he has rat cunning so I doubt he would stick his head up if he was worried about getting it (completely) chopped off.

I'm not sure that the statute of limitations applies to murder, IRS fraud, and conspiracy charges.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
:lol:

This morning I watched my wordpress reader and I have seen that the "German Indie Marty copy paste blog" (Der Treffpunkt - The Meeting Point) has translated Martys "briefing"... It sounds like google translate, (ok a little bit better).

If somebody translates the things Marty said (for a German copy paste blog), why it doesn't happen in a correct "Scientology German"? This is a nice meal for the OSA Trolls in Germany... How unproffesional.:grouch:

:biggrin:

http://dertreffpunkt.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/eine-ansprache-an-osa-mitarbeiter/

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Remember the time when people had all sorts of differing opinions on things and it was OK to voice them?

Ahh the good old days.

We still have all sorts of differing opinions and (most of the time) it's still OK to voice them, you're the only person with the ability to moderate our posts.

I honestly don't know what you mean when you say things like this.

I don't see any tribal behaviour here.

:(

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
We all have our opinions, people are not manipulated on this board..(what happened back channels doesn't concern me neither most of members who mind their own stuff); there are obvious attempts in making us to believe we have been a manipulated flock by the dangerous prominent leaders , but no it doesn't work..each one still go with his\her own take no matter what personnal attack on these people..we still can read and enjoy a full brain. This is why I value so much the community here ( would never ever call them a tribe or a flick)

Speaking for myself, I will keep voicing that Scientology is not a minority region but an abusive money scam and such misleading so called "religious faith" doesn't exist; IMO, there are only a bunch of abusive LRH policy letter designed to run COS slave flock...and readers\posters are free to agree or not with mine or other's views. ( at the end, the reality still remains) We are discuss here..there are many viewpoints and one can make his\her OWN mind.

Sorry for the flock saviors\ "thought manipulators" , it doesn't work; we are not kindergarten small kids , neither demented elderly.

Last edited: