ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

1976 to 1979 Ex CMO Clearwater and LaQuinta Looking for friends

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by CindyHall, Dec 4, 2007.

1. CindyHall

CindyHall New Member

I just joined today and have no idea if I am posting this correctly. My name was Cindy Hall then. I was a messenger and of course in the RPF. I had the "honor" of working under DM, what a horroer. I blew in 1979 or thereabouts. I remember so many of us being in the RPF only to have it "discovered" that it was all Paulette's fault....last name?? She was really the SP...jesus how did we make it through

I knew Annie, Pat, the Reisdorfs and many many more. I hooked up with DeDe Reisdorf in LA in 1987 ish.....but I was pretty crazy then.

It's been so long and looking for old friends.....

Cindy

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Hi Cindy and welcome!

Did you know Melanie Seidler-Murray?

3. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Wasn't Melanie married to Chuck Murray?

Cindy, you may remember me as the only Indian around.

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Melanie was married to Pat Murray.

5. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Welcome Cindy.

We love stories, and new people to tell us stories we have not heard before.
    Please, as you have time, relate some of your stories to us..

6. CindyHall

CindyHall New Member

Stories! I've got them 1978ish? Palm Desert Meeting LRH

I was 20...just arriving in Palm Desert after being promoted in Clearwater...a Messenger...it was an honor then. I was going to meet LRH..."serve" him to help change the world. I remember the first time I went on "watch". I was with a Senior Messenger..it could have been Gail Reisdorf soon to become Irwin or perhaps Annie...Annie T. soon to become Broeker. was the best. I was blindfolded and driven the LRH location in a blacked out van. At that time because of his fear of the CIA and IRS he lived on the LaQuinta premises.

There is so much to tell and so little time...I will write again and place some threads under Scientology stories.....this could be cathartic.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Cindy

7. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Welcome Cindy! :)

I look forward to reading your story.

8. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Please do! We specialize in catharsis here, leavened with some humour and a lot of caring...look forward to it.

9. Ralph Hilton

Ralph Hilton Patron Meritorious

Paulette Ausley. My R/Ses were checked out valid - all 25 or so of them.

10. notLRH

notLRH Patron

Hi Cindy,

I remember you. I forgot you had blown. And I'm glad you reminded me that Gail and DeDe were sisters with the maiden name Reisdorf. You weren't around when DeDe married Fritz, but I guess she filled you in on that when you ran into her in the 80s. I've wondered what happened to her.

I posted earler today with a list of some I have wondered about that were not on the long list of SU staff. A couple I forgot on my own list were Lisa Caetano who married someone named John. I can't recall his last name. And yea, someone already corrected you that Melanie married Pat. I mentioned them as I wondered about their fate.

Sorry, but I'm not yet (maybe never) revealing who I am. But I never really knew you, just remembered who you were.

11. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

Well we know your "not LRH" !

:coolwink:

alex

12. notLRH

notLRH Patron

aaahhh, but therein lies the puzzle - because you can't discount that possibility! :)

Actually, it's a pretty lame handle to use. I just came up with it in a couple seconds. I really need to do a careful study of the very best one and think it over and over to be sure. Then I'll reappear at some future date with my new identity. ... yea right.

13. nowout

nowout Patron with Honors

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to ESMB!

I do know you and your Dad who was there as well. (PM sent to you separately).

That was Paulette (Ausley) Cohen - she was married to Rich Cohen who was in the RPF for L1 at the time.