ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

20 Scilons Descend Upon Marty's Home To Recover Scn Escapee

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Alanzo, Apr 29, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

We are so rich in resources now.

With all the mad-skillz in Anonymous, and great writers like HellovaHoax! and DegradedBeing and so many others to provide color commentary to these unfolding events...

And to think that soon Amy Scobee's book will be out, on May 9th, AMY SCOBEE DAY, which will be decimating the inside of the Celebrity Treatment in Scientology...

I can not but laugh. :bwahaha::bwahaha:

It is sooo satisfying as a little idealistic Exec Dir of the Peoria Mission, who did the "work-study" program at CC for so many months, to see the unfolding of these tightly packaged lies by all these brilliantly creative and intelligent people here on ESMB.

I'm sorry...

I can not but laugh!

2. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike Rinder?

Does Mike have a blog page? Can ESMB believe Mike if he does post ??

3. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

impressive ...

I saw the Amy in Hamburg videos. For someone with as little formal education as she has had, she comes off as very articulate. Very impressive. Would have enjoyed the Q&A after her talk.

Pete

4. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

May 9th

I thought May 9th was the 60th aniversary of the release of DMSMH. :whistling:

Must just be a coincidence. :whistling:

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

[Back on thread]
    gift :horse: mouth <---- :look: look
    I understand the doubts that some have about Marty. I guess I'll just have to leave it with those who chooses to engage in the idle speculation about Marty's actual (current) Intentions and Activities. I don't know anything other than what I've seen and heard. I'm willing to wait and see what comes of it.

6. pebbles

pebbles Patron with Honors

Me too, Skollie...
    As far as Jim Logan goes...he's "out" but "still in"- aka a Marty follower?
    Excuse my inability to place "Jim"...
    Great news about the latest SO escapee...SO much GOOD in these past few months!
    Freedom? Yes:)
    Yay!
    Pebbles

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Per one of the comments on Marty's blog by "War and Peace".......the man that just blew is DM's brother-in-law! (he had married Shelly's sister). :yes:

• War and Peace // May 1, 2010 at 2:58 am | Reply
      JB ~~~ Warm warm welcome to the real world and out of INT BASE.
      You are among so many friends.

I know Clarisse and you parted years ago, but I got to say I was moved by the description of her in Marc Headley’s book BLOWN FOR GOOD where he described her sad hangdog express and total overwhelm in her low post in Cine.
      JB ~~ it is no honor to be the Evil one’s brother in law but many do not know you married Shelly Miscavige’s sister……..poor vanished Shelly.
      I always knew that one day I would find out the truth of the overwhelming cruelty to Gale and Dee Residorf. That DM valence was dramatized on me by Gale when she was CO CMOI but only lately I found out what DM had done to her. She actually became suicidal after that….
      I know that you above anyone else know what went down with Gale and Dee Dee.
      You have a captive audience. Please take all the time in the world to decompress and then be assured your revelations will blow charge for so many of us…..
      much love,
      War and Peace

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

BTs2Free wrote on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:21 pm
    OCMB

...After Hubbard died, Pat and Annie Broeker assumed leadership based on Hubbard's last and final issue declaring them Loyal Officers and the new leaders of Scientology. That issue went out to all Scientologists so that everyone understood that Scientology was still in "good hands".

The RTC at that time was being run by Vicky Aznaran and Jesse Prince while ASI was being run by David Miscavige.

The following was told to me VERY recently by an ex-Int executive who was very close to David Miscavige for years and enforced DM's orders on the base. If this person started speaking out it would make BFG's postings look like only one of the hors d'oeuvres offered in a smorgasbord.

This will explain how DM was able to get the LEVERAGE to take over like he did without much backlash.

* JOHN BROUSSEAU aka "JB" who had worked at the Creston Ranch and who was close with the Broekers tipped Dave off on the fact that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery by Pat Broeker and that Annie was in on it and agreed to it.

Let me state that again:

JOHN BROUSSEAU aka "JB" who had worked at the Creston Ranch and who was close with the Broekers tipped Dave off on the fact that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery by Pat Broeker and that Annie was in on it and agreed to it.

If this were true, then that would mean that there were NO final words or issues from LRH before his death related to Scientology leadership or as a message to Scientologists and that the Broekers were simply just the de facto leaders by default and their assumption.

David Miscavige took this information from JB and ran with it folks. I don't have all of the info on what he did with Pat and Annie Broeker when he found out about it, I know that Annie was sec checked and handled to the point of her breakdown and ADMISSION that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery.

This is why David Miscavige cancelled the LRH Loyal Officer issue as a forgery and fake.

But the question still remains, if the Loyal Officer document was fake, what were LRH's real intentions or final words for Scientology and Scientologists? Well, THERE WEREN"T ANY. Thus, DM with his leverage and expose was able to pound his way to being the top leader of the Church.
    [/COLOR]This then gave him the power to overthrow Vicky Aznaran and Jesse Prince in RTC. He did that by force as well. In one day he litterally busted EVERYONE in the RTC at that time, named himself COB and filled it with his most trusted aides underneath him - the IG network. [/B]
    Now look, Davey has been doing this forcefull takeover routine ever since LRH's death. He continues to do it to this day. Every single person who opposed him along the way has been declared and is either in the RFP, gone or in the Hall for SPs at Gilman Hot Springs. David Miscavige's ONLY tools are FORCE and PUNISHMENT and the expose of people's secrets as given up in their confessionals.

With David Miscavige soon to be gone as Scientology's leader, I think that their only hope would be to have someone like Norman Starkey attempt to get things straight and clean up the mess. But it's probably way too late for that now isn't it?

Sorry for the rambling here but felt this was pertinent info.

Peace!
    John

http://194.63.248.138/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=297884&sid=9d5cd019520960470cc8dc6dbd42abaf

Clarisse Brousseau (aka Clarisse Barnett)

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  9. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Oh right ... I will (thanks).

Re JB ... well, he sounds like an interesting character to say the least (its his fault that DM grabbed the reins if the data below is correct).

This has to have a few good movie scripts in it ... Helluva H, grab your pen and paper and lets get started ... I'm on my way over (I'll make the coffee while you write) ... you can have the easy job.

:lol:

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks VERY much for that, Michelle. I don't know if you are serious about the spelling errors etc. In case you are, here are two points.

"Michael: Everyone has their agenda, and there's certain..you know their's individuals that"

>>>Should be "...there's individuals..."

"Marty: I don't, I, I, I, I can look at myself, I can take responsibility for my shit, alright?"

>>>Is that Michael talking, not Marty? I can't tell from the context, but it looks like maybe it is as there are three Marties in a row.

Paul

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Excellent. Not surprising, but it is good to get some confirmation.

This lends weight to the idea of Hubbard being bananas at the end of his life, and Denk using Vistaril merely to address the "dysphasia" after the stroke. He was in no condition to think of what further lies or PR he needed to produce to augment his legacy — he was simply on the express lane exit and trying to hang on.

I wonder if we will get any more info on RVY's idea of Hubbard being killed.

I hope JB starts talking soon. Steve Pfauth, who supposedly has a lot to say, who was present with Hubbard when he snuffed it and signed the death certificate, sure isn't saying it very fast.

Paul

12. AnonyMary

^^^^
    THIS
    Thanks Michelle!

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Paul: Yep, I was serious about fixes, and knew there would be some to fix, so..thanks for that and duly corrected! :thumbsup: I did this in a hurry and slapped it up without going thru the whole convo again, so. :redface:

Fixed Transcript attached! :)

AnonyMary: S'alright! :wink2:

Attached Files:

14. AnonyMary

Well, I surmise that Marty does a good going over with these escapees on what to say and not say, which would explain why Sarge (Steve Pfauth) and others have said little about Hubbard in a derogatory way.

I also wish Robert Vaughn Young were alive to be able to speak for himself after Pfauth made a comment that seemed to minimize RVY's statements on LRH's situation and about Pat Broeker

I'm looking forward to hearing an more from John Peeler aka BTs2Free on what he knows or suspects on this, now that Broussard is out!

15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Dream Scene that!!!(wayyyyyyy above Ideal Scene)

Not kidding.

I better start working on a name for that screenplay....uh....um......

"THE DAY THE TONE ARM STOOD STILL?" :D

16. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Which means, given his connection to Int, that Doven is most likely Tom's personal "handler". Dover's role in this is interesting.

As a side note, I've thought that "personal assistant" in the movie biz is a euphemism for "paid lover on the set".

17. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

My opinion sums up Hubbard’s as a person whose whole game was to garner admiration for him through shock and awe. He could only have those people around him who were in awe of him. The moment he felt that somebody close to him was no longer in awe of him, he got rid of that person. To him, a person losing his awe for him meant that his game was being found out.

The more Hubbard felt that he was being found out, the deeper he got into seclusion He also felt that by being Fabian he could maintain awe over those out there through his written works.

However, his behavior could not be hidden from those he surrounded himself with, and I am sure some of them start to lose their awe of him over time. So, the number of people around him start to reduce as well, and he was left with only those who were absolutely essential for him, and whom he could not musical chair either.

I think that near the end Annie Broeker may still have been in awe of him but Pat Broeker was certainly not, nor was David Miscavige. They knew Hubbard’s game and had no respect for him. Hubbard probably knew it but it was too late for him to do anything about it.

Hubbard had started to lose his marbles after 1980. He last coherent effort at shock and awe was Battlefield Earth, but his capabilities started to slide rapidly after that. He could no longer shock and awe Pat Broeker and David Miscavige unless he went along with them. It was more like a mutual out ruds scenario.

For Hubbard there was no way out. He was stuck with Pat and David. For Pat and David, Scientology was reduced to a business just like it was for Hubbard. This was the case with Denk too but he was not ruthless, as one needs to be in this business. The most ruthless won the crown.

There was no need to murder Hubbard. He was solidly in his own trap. There was no one left to vent his anger upon. He could not command Pat or David as they were no longer in awe of him. He had nowhere to escape and that knowledge did him in. He died miserable knowing no one worthwhile was in awe of him.

I think Hubbard went into apathy and didn’t care about a will. In his mind he had alienated even his wife and children. He had no friends. He probably knew the quality of “friends” he was left with – Pat and David.

Now Pat and David is another story.

This is just how it all seems to add up for me.

18. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

JB is in this pic. And so is everyone else who is in the pic.

[​IMG]

1. Hugh Wilhere
    2. Mark Rathbun
    3. Mike Sutter
    4. Shelly Miscavige
    7. Nori Matsomuro
    8. David Miscavige
    9. Shannon Matsomuro
    10. Carmen Fehn,
    12. Bitty Miscavige,
    13. Cassivius's wife?
    14. John thomas's ex wife.
    16. Charles Johnson,
    17. Gail Mortenson
    44. Lymon Spurlock
    45. John Brousseau
    42. Looks like Francois L., DMs asst.?
    41. Laurence Barram?
    38. Anka Sutter
    37. Nick corrias
    35. Georgette Sommerville (not sure on last name)
    34. Warren McShane

19. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

You could well be right. It seems to fit. Nice post.

20. Div6

Div6 Crusader

"CULT ROCK: SLAM THE FIRST"