ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

5611C08 07 - Research Report: Radiation & Its Relationship to Processing

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Anonycat, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

2. PTS

PTS Elliott

I really must thank you for this. It will almost certainly help me defeat the bout of insomnia I have been experiencing since coming off downers.

3. OTBT

OTBT Patron Meritorious

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

58 min.

"I want to talk to you about the Fewcha. The fewcha."

Ron says at the beginning this probably shouldn't be recorded.

His blabbers about his conclusions (utter misunderstandings) on Stalin, Peace, Russia, etc., with his style of not being informed, but lots of opinion.

At about 8 min. he gets onto fission, bombs, war. Telling his fake stories as if scientists are fumbling idiots, and Hubbard so smart.

Crazy lies/anecdotes.

~17:30 - we can do something about it. Does this have any bearing on what we've been doing in Dia and Sci? Yes. 1947 it was easy to run an engram. By 1951 we had to beef up our processes like MAD! (etc.)

(starts raving mad, spitting, condescending.)

~20:20 - relationship between auditing and radiation. PC has a hidden particle nipping at him. He fills the space with a bank. Summary - the atmosphere has radiation which has required constant updates in auditing.

Has that happened? - it's not necessarily true (wtf?)

~24:00 a good scientist doesn't look at stable data.

~30:30 measles can be stopped with gamma radiation.

~36:00 Nicotine runs out sunburn or fission: will it run out radiation?

~39:00 Niacin runs out sunburn and radiation. Runs it out with visios of Phoenix often.

~43:00 Di-calcium phosphate, etc. Ionosphere "flashes". Gamma = End of Track. Leukemia, "stops", electropsychometer. We know more about the mind and track than has been known on a lot of planets.

~48:00 Vitamins, Gamma, Auditing, silliest line of processing I could dream up: that everybody could mock up a body. This is profitable. We have new activities in view. Governmental direction or research direction? Both.

~51:30 Dianezine - named after Dianetics. Cases of exposure to radiation - shoot em full of Dianezine.

54:00 Mental assist. Take "nicotinic" acid - create a bamboozling manual that no one can understand, and ends with: see your auditor.