ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

A TR-2

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

Ahh...

No JS, no gripe. What happened has very strong emotional charge in genteel society rooted as Freud would point out in our potty training but although there yet some shadows I have not dispeled this is no biggie at all,

Just wipe the face, go back to sleep then wash the the blankie...

Sounds like your neighborhood is a bit rough.

Tell me. Is it significantly rougher than ten years ago? twenty?

2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

My city has a higher crime rate than most, but that is rapidly changing for the better as working folks from the North move here and
    established small-time crooks are getting more than a hand-slap and feeling the police presence. Stealing is a problem with a few renters in the area. The glass in my (side) screen door was either a mischievous teen neighbor or my next door neighbor throwing a rock without looking when he mowed that day.. The teen will be interested in boys next year so I don’t think she’ll be a problem next year. The neighbor is hiding from me so most likely guilty, what a coward. It happened during the day, so...he denied it, though now he’s invisible. At least he feels guilty enough to hide, heh.

Gas can, eh. Renters across the street with a pile of people there. Someone must have really needed it and saw it, I guess. :shrug: Just an annoyance.

Rougher? IDK, I was in Australia. There is definitely resistance from some of the non-working young households to the rush of working folks moving in from out of state. The economy is taking off here.

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

And last night as I slept my few personal belongings were, once again, stolen.

Last week one night my walker was stolen

Yep

They'll steal an old man's walker while he sleeps

That actually worked out well. The VA Hospital gave me a much better walker; lighter, more compact and especially as the one had was too short it is about 4 inches taller and much, much easier to use for walking

4. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Tie string from it to your wrist.

ThetanExterior likes this.