What's new

A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL!!! :roflmao:

Yes, but these videos have gotten a lot of people out of the Church...:happydance:

Diana

No I know it's helpful and wasn't putting it down it just gave me a flashback of sitting in some little room with someone opening up all of these books to give you some explanation of everything that could be wrong with you. Barf. :puke:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I watched the videos, Aida tells an important part of the story and does it well.
I think that currently-in scientologists would start to get the picture of where the CofS is heading from watching these.
Thanks for posting the links, I'll use them.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
No I know it's helpful and wasn't putting it down it just gave me a flashback of sitting in some little room with someone opening up all of these books to give you some explanation of everything that could be wrong with you. Barf. :puke:

Hi Thrak...

I didn't take it personally...I thought that your answer was so appropiate and funny...

But I was actually giving an explanation of everything that is wrong with THEM...LOL

Diana

dianaclass8

I watched the videos, Aida tells an important part of the story and does it well.
I think that currently-in scientologists would start to get the picture of where the CofS is heading from watching these.
Thanks for posting the links, I'll use them.

Panda I wish I knew more things to tell...that is why I interviewed Nancy Many...I hope I can do another video with her again...

Many in-scientologists are watching this video and leaving...

And many are using them to get their families and friends out too.

The internet is fantastic! I always said that we can start a revolution with the interenet.

Diana

Mystic

Crusader
The best 'alteration of the tech' would be 'the tech's' annihilation, destruction, gone, kaput, outta here. After all,

THE TECH IS THE IMPLANT.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
You have the blogs already set up for you. I sent you the addy of them. I did not keep the data after I sent it to you.

Anon, I do not know about that; but I am glad that he is talking to the SP Times; in the meantime I am going to create 2 blogs; one in English and one in Spanish because we need as many blogs as possible...to let the world what is happening...:happydance:

Diana

Veda

Sponsor
Hubbard's editor for his 1950s books, John Sanborn, would be flattered (or possibly amused) to hear that the changes to his changes are now regarded as alterations by the latest batch of concerned L. Roners.

Even the vanity lists of names of great thinkers, placed at the front of 'Science of Survival' and 'Scientology 8-8008' to give Hubbard intellectual gravitas, apparently, have been removed from the latest editions. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=137009&postcount=58

AnonKat

Crusader
The best 'alteration of the tech' would be 'the tech's' annihilation, destruction, gone, kaput, outta here. After all,

THE TECH IS THE IMPLANT.

Your wish will not come true, It is not feasable and I supose you find some strenght in your wish. It is however not realistic. Why will you wonder well this is why:

"You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea."

-Medgar Evers-

This is know even to Anons. I will however entertain the Idea that it can die out when next generations do not turn to it any longer. I have seen no youngsters in the Freezone when I watched their conferences.

It is more feasable to lay bare the things that are not working about each area of the "Tech" Auditing in its intamacy resembles counceling or even a chatolic confesionall.

You will not see any pile of books and E-meters to be burned soon. If one wants that one can better start ones own brand of World Domination.

Sincerely AnonKat:coolwink:

dianaclass8

Hubbard's editor for his 1950s books, John Sanborn, would be flattered (or possibly amused) to hear that the changes to his changes are now regarded as alterations by the latest batch of concerned L. Roners.

Even the vanity lists of names of great thinkers, placed at the front of 'Science of Survival' and 'Scientology 8-8008' to give Hubbard intellectual gravitas, apparently, have been removed from the latest editions. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=137009&postcount=58

Hi Veda:

When I visited St Hill last year they did not have a single original book in their library at the Manor, only the new Miscavige versions. I asked about it and they showed me a vinyl record of a lecture in 1954 and an original DMSMH, that is all.

I sugested that they should have all the versions of the revisions as they happened but the guide gave me a blank stare...LOL!
Diana

dianaclass8

Your wish will not come true, It is not feasable and I supose you find some strenght in your wish. It is however not realistic. Why will you wonder well this is why:

"You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea."

-Medgar Evers-

This is know even to Anons. I will however entertain the Idea that it can die out when next generations do not turn to it any longer. I have seen no youngsters in the Freezone when I watched their conferences.

It is more feasable to lay bare the things that are not working about each area of the "Tech" Auditing in its intamacy resembles counceling or even a chatolic confesionall.

You will not see any pile of books and E-meters to be burned soon. If one wants that one can better start ones own brand of World Domination.

Sincerely AnonKat:coolwink:

Hi AnonKat:

I have been told that there are young people in the conferences in Europe, I do not know as I have not been to one yet.

The Catholic Church is still there after hundreds of years despite the murders of the Inquisition and the pedophiles.

I just hope that there is Scientology without the abuses and let the rest believe in whatever they want to believe.

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
Hi AnonKat:

I have been told that there are young people in the conferences in Europe, I do not know as I have not been to one yet.

The Catholic Church is still there after hundreds of years despite the murders of the Inquisition and the pedophiles.

I just hope that there is Scientology without the abuses and let the rest believe in whatever they want to believe.

Diana

Yes Scientology Church is actually its own Book Burner. I advice your group to buy up as much as the old stuff if you want to preserve History.

Chatolic Church should let its priests marry

Did you know an entire library of LRH was posted on E-Bay for 2,5 million dollars. The picture showed it had all the green covered versions in it and a buste lol.

If you want material Chanology Wikki Leaks has a bunch of original recordings. Don't let the anons frighten you lol.

dianaclass8

Hi again :)

Yes Scientology Church is actually its own Book Burner. I advice your group to buy up as much as the old stuff if you want to preserve History.

***Yes, we are already doing that, thank you. We have a preservation of the Tech team working on it.

Chatolic Church should let its priests marry.

*** I agree with you, it is aberrated not to let them thrive on the 2nd dynamic urge that is natural in all of us.

Did you know an entire library of LRH was posted on E-Bay for 2,5 million dollars. The picture showed it had all the green covered versions in it and a buste lol.

***Yes, I saw that and I thought it was stupid...LOL! I wonder who paid that kind of money...

If you want material Chanology Wikki Leaks has a bunch of original recordings.

***Yes, I know, I actually have contributed to the list :happydance: and planning to contribute more soon...

Don't let the anons frighten you lol.

***Oh no, I love the Anons...I have actually participated in several demonstrations here in LA...there are two videos of me telling it as it is...I will post them later for you to see...

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
Hi again :)

***Oh no, I love the Anons...I have actually participated in several demonstrations here in LA...there are two videos of me telling it as it is...I will post them later for you to see...

Diana

Why am I not suprised. I liked you from the start I saw some freezone vids on Youtube. what are all those musical and visual intermezzos about in between vids ?

I went WTF this woman has a horrible accent. Later I thought One would be very closeminded to personnaly atack another person for pronounciacion.

That guy with the grey breard may think this is his last time on earth if he can help it. But he is to juvinale lol. I think he will be suprised when he is still hiopping around in a next reincarnation.

Pay Close attention to Ebay and Craigslist. Some vintage E-Meters are up there. Not that they are accurate but more about having asome history.

To me it would just be a funny gadget though.

Veda

Sponsor
Hi Veda:

When I visited St Hill last year they did not have a single original book in their library at the Manor, only the new Miscavige versions. I asked about it and they showed me a vinyl record of a lecture in 1954 and an original DMSMH, that is all.

I sugested that they should have all the versions of the revisions as they happened but the guide gave me a blank stare...LOL!
Diana

Scientology has been erasing parts of itself and revising its history since its inception, so I guess it's a hard habit to break.

On the other hand, I can understand the anxiety that a disciple of Hubbard would have regarding preserving every jot and tittle of his wordy outpourings.

Most of the subject is not in books however, and the emphasis on books, in Scientology, only occurs when books are used as (misleading) lead-ins to the rest of the (post 1950s) subject, or when books are used as (protective) disguise for the rest of the (secretive) subject, and - most recently - with Miscavige's emphasis on all Scientologists buying the latest editions.

This is an examination of different versions of 'Scientology 8-8008'. (Click upper right to see entire thread):

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=297686&postcount=50

dianaclass8

Why am I not suprised. I liked you from the start I saw some freezone vids on Youtube.

***There are 3 videos of me doing Anon...there are two I like very much in particular. In one I interview one of the ex scientology kids and in the other they interview me about disconnection.

what are all those musical and visual intermezzos about in between vids ?

***I have no idea what are you talking about.

I went WTF this woman has a horrible accent.

***Why...I've been told I sound like Salma Hayek...LOL!!!! I have an accent but I speak three languages...do you?:coolwink:

Later I thought One would be very closeminded to personnaly atack another person for pronounciacion.

***Right...I cannot get rid of the accent...I came to the US when I was 25 yrs old.

That guy with the grey breard may think this is his last time on earth if he can help it. But he is to juvinale lol. I think he will be suprised when he is still hiopping around in a next reincarnation.

**I am sorry, but which video are you talking about?

Pay Close attention to Ebay and Craigslist. Some vintage E-Meters are up there. Not that they are accurate but more about having asome history.

****I have so much stuff, thank you though...I think that I have 7-8 meters...

To me it would just be a funny gadget though.

***It is a funny and a fun gadget...LOL!

Diana