ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Actress Erika Christensen in unearthed video meant for her fellow Scientology members

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 4, 2015.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Re: Actress Erika Christensen in unearthed video meant for her fellow Scientology mem

Arrgghhhhh! 2.30 was as far as I got! Only a scientologist [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] could watch that.

I'm not all that much into personal pain. Everyone is saying the same thing.

Nothing.

Or bullshit.

But essentially nothing. I remember all this sort of shit from over 35 years ago. It was mind numbing even when I was in then.

Adulation of the concept, but nothing of the product (if you could call it that).

"I'll [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] pay you anything! Please, just make it stop!!"

Nowadays I just click the stop button and it all just goes away.... *phew*

3. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

Re: Actress Erika Christensen in unearthed video meant for her fellow Scientology mem

It is surprising how awful these marketing vids are, even after millions and millions invested by Gold and over 40 years of experience by the corporation. This stuff would be more palatable if approached from a documentary perspective, dumping the robo-music and background visuals, which add nothing to the message. Somehow (for me) they manage to warp time and make the piece seem much longer than it really is. It saps vitality to watch it. Truly mind numbing as others have said.

4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

That video is Straight Out Of This Universe!

:ohmy:

:unsure:

:melodramatic:

:duh:

:nervous:

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Plenty of Earthly stuff going on in Clearwater most everyday....

Teen arrested for murder last night...

http://patch.com/florida/clearwater/police-fire

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

Crime rate in Clearwater Fla is much higher than the National average....

Violent crime in Clearwater FLa....is 54% higher than the National average....

http://www.areavibes.com/clearwater-fl/crime/

7. Gib

Gib Crusader

must be something to do with changing the entheta to theta ratio that the COS promoted at one time. :hysterical:

Gawd, Leland, you keep giving me belly laughs.

8. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

WTF! must be that not enough Clearwater citizens have read The Way To Happiness.

9. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

vapid

(vap-id)

adjective 1. lacking or having lost life, sharpness, or flavor; insipid; flat: vapid tea.

2. without liveliness or spirit; dull or tedious: a vapid party; vapid conversation.

10. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

They all look stoned.

Apart from that, I wonder how many of these people have blown. There were a few of them that shook there head from side to side while saying things that should have had there head nodding in agreement with their words.

11. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Interesting, you noticed their body language. That is what doesn't lie.

Good spot, that one..

12. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

Tits

Always relevant

[video=youtube;FrsSfre1dEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=267&v=FrsSfre1dEc[/video]

13. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

This is insane.

Until I saw Erica Christensen in it, I wasn't sure this was a parody.

14. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

15. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Please help me :unsure:

One said:

Okay, then why going up the bridge to be cause over MEST ???? :confused2:
    And where are we ?????

Does it mean we must

''find out where we are''
    OR
    ''get a locational assist'' ????

:confused2:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  16. CommunicatorIC

https://twitter.com/ERIKAjaneC/status/646932888831700992

[​IMG]

The link Erika tweeted:

Code:
    http://www.scientology.org/what-is-scientology/an-introduction-to-auditing.html?video-play=scn6a_auditing
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  17. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I managed a whole 5 seconds more than you, mind you I was so brain numbed that the last five seconds were spent working out how to make the nasty thing stop.