What's new

AIB students looking for ex-scientologists for documentary

FilmStudent

We are a group of film students studying at the Arts at Bournemouth and our current project is a documentary based on a "definitive moment". We were wondering if anyone from this community who lives in the Bournemouth/Poole area of the UK would like to interviewed.

We plan to focus on why you joined and left organization, what pushed you to do so and the aftermath of leaving. We are also happy to hold phone interviews or gather information from people outside of this area in our general research.

I anyone here is willing to help us out please reply to this with some sort of contact details or contact us at [email protected].

Thanks

Rory Stewart, Mike Wakefield, Abi Walker, Jack Thacker

Headend

Patron with Honors
Good luck boys. If your looking for defining moments there are plenty here, some life changing, some soul destroying. Mine was nowhere near as dramatic as some others.

Pete

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
We are a group of film students studying at the Arts at Bournemouth and our current project is a documentary based on a "definitive moment". We were wondering if anyone from this community who lives in the Bournemouth/Poole area of the UK would like to interviewed.

We plan to focus on why you joined and left organization, what pushed you to do so and the aftermath of leaving. We are also happy to hold phone interviews or gather information from people outside of this area in our general research.

I anyone here is willing to help us out please reply to this with some sort of contact details or contact us at [email protected].

Thanks

I am hearing torpedoes moving forward to sink your project. :nervous:

The best way to attract harassment by Co$ is to go public on a project like this before it gets completed.

Hope you will succeed! :thumbsup:

Mark

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Thanks

In the interest of your success, I would link you to an interesting story of what some other film students went through who also tried to make a documentary on Scientology.

Go here: http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/decl-2007-08-16.html

I give you this information, not to discourage you, but to let you know where the potholes are so you don't step in them as others have.

Good luck.