ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

AKA Mike Roiger's SP Declare

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by SirRalliart, Dec 4, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. SirRalliart

SirRalliart Patron with Honors

Mike Roiger's Declare.jpg [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I just rec'd a copy of my SP Declare from an enterprising young man with excellent investigative talents. I hope this is able to be read. It looked perfect on my iPad.

In essence, I'm a psychotic gambler who managed a substantial portfolio of stocks while working at the org. Must be from the huge amount of cash I was raking in in Staff Pay. Get real people. Good Riddance!

And I thought I told some tall tales...

Roiger

Thanks to Karen#1 for fixing my pictures!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. SirRalliart

Damn, it's too small to be read. Anybody know how to make this thing bigger??

3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

When I clicked on it, it opened in another window in which a little pointer with a + sign comes live , , , a click or two and it is readable . . . and a good story it is too :biggrin:

Alternatively, these things I find easier and better to post as an attachment.

R

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

One way is to scan it and load that as an attachment. Or scan/upload the image to a free service like Photobucket and use the link there for the image.

Anyways, the tortured language of scientologists DESPERATE to find anything that sounds like an evil act is laughable clown cultism.

The hypocrisy is profound. A person on line is sent to a doctor when they have a physical problem (to avoid liability). Then, the doctor prescribes medication (blood pressure, etc.) The Scientologist TAKES the medication so they are accepted back in the org for auditing. The medication is purchased from a pharmaceutical company.

So, it's ethical to TAKE the medication, giving the pharma company money.

But, it's not ethical to buy stock in that company.

Insanity. Pure insanity.

Only a cult member cut off from the real world would believe this nonsense.

Congrats on your Declare. You must have scared them plenty with your good sense.

I am still marveling at the stupidity of presuming to tell an individual what companies they can buy stock in. And what if you got an "approval" to invest in Bank of America where the CoS does its banking? What would they do if they found out that BoA's investment division directs its own funds and customers into investment instruments that contains a spread of major corporations INCLUDING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES! LOLOLOLOL

What if you brought that to their attention?

SP
    Did you know that the CoS keeps their money
    with B of A that invests in big pharma stock?

ETHICS OFFICER
    Where did you hear that enemy line that
    a Scientology org does business with B of A?

SP
    I was the Treasury Sec up until yesterday
    when you declared me. All the orgs accounts
    are at B of A. I made deposits there every day
    for the past 12 years.

ETHICS OFFICER
    Oh! I guess we missed that. We will have
    to correct your Declare order.

SP
    Really? You are actually going to admit
    that Scientology made a mistake?

ETHICS OFFICER
    Yes. We made the mistake of not including
    in your Declare the fact that you covertly
    diverted org money to a drug-pushing psych bank.

5. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Congrats on your SP Declare
    People have been waiting years for theirs, begging for them, you must be one seriously terrifying SP. Awesome :biggrin:

6. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I wonder what the lurkers think when they see someone overjoyed at being declared an SP?

It must mess with their minds a bit before they catch on.:biggrin:

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Congratulations on being Golden Rodded! Just in time as I believe there's a club forming you are now eligible for! :yes:

[​IMG]

8. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Apparently my hiatus isn't working. :) Alanzo told me that it's never a good idea to announce, "I'm staying off ESMB", as people usually don't adhere to that!

Okay, on this interesting OP. I wish I had someone in Chicago that would be willing to do that "investigative work" you speak of. :coolwink: My husband and I will probably never get ours.

I was about to try to download yours and magnify it so I could read it and then I thought why did I want to read anything from the Lying Liars that Lie?

Good job getting yours and then doing the exact thing (posting on Internet) that they don't want you do.

They never think about how they had any responsibility in any of this. :melodramatic: I guess all that time you spent on your expert training at the Mecca of Technical Perfection turned you into a raving SP. Makes sense. :ohmy:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  9. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Looks like it has been resized to 1000 pixels somewhere along the way. What was the original format of the document? Looking at the resized image it almost looks like it came from a digital source, ie pdf. If this is the case just upload the original pdf to ESMB or use http://www.mediafire.com/ .
    If its in an image format (ie from a scan) upload straight to http://imageshack.us/ making sure not to resize. Imageshack will give you a 'Forum Code' to embed it into ESMB.

10. SirRalliart

It was a JPEG e-mailed to me, so it's original to me. It comes up fine on my Apple portables, but not my XP or Vista machines. I converted to PDF and it would not load to the attachment mgr. Sindy is right, it's just a bunch lies anyway.

If I had the portfolio they said I had, I would've blown years ago!

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

If you want, e-mail the jpeg to me and I'll upload it so it's more readable. But soon I'm going to bed.

stress.consultant@gmail.com

EDIT: Time for bed now. Sorry.

Paul

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  12. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

THE *CHURCH* ATTACKS back with a LOT of LABELS.
    All his ENABLERS, OSA, RTC follow suit.

What they are saying, on the one hand is that Church makes advanced spiritual beings.....

But when escaped staff who have served

10 years
    20 years,
    30 years,
    40 years DEPART and SPEAK out ...

They are

Murderers ! Adulterers ! Psychopaths ! Sociopaths ! Deviant Sexual Perverts! Hookers ! Thieves!
    Peddlars of Children for Under age sex !

Now I will add

Psychotic Gambler !

That's a new one !:eyeroll:

Wow. Look at what the CHURCH says the exited ones are after
    serving in the CHURCH !

The Church can't have it both ways. Either they are producing advanced spiritual beings or the end
    product after significant time in Scientology is that you GRADUATE to being a whistleblower ! Proudly displaying the SP declare as a badge of honor ! An APOSTATE posting on the Internet
    and talking to the Media ! :)

13. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Maybe you could ask/PM Emma...see if she knows how to make it more readable here on ESMB.

14. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Wow! It says you were gambling in your office during post hours. Lol
    And that you were managing a portfolio that contained pharmaceutical stocks.

From the juxtaposition of those two "facts" (dox or GTFO), they then seque into an LRH quote re:"psychotic gamblers".

Can you say "Defamation"? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation)

I knew you could.

15. SirRalliart

You know, since I can read the SP Declare clearly now, I noticed that my "membership agreements" are cancelled - does that mean I get my $40,000 back from the IAS??????? Afterall, they cancelled me, I didn't cancel them...

Those Rat Bastards :angry:

16. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike, you can post the links I sent you...did you receive ?
    Text is very legible ...let me know if you need more assistance

17. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Mike and Karen (for helping)!
    Mike, I am sure IAS is aware by now what a grave mistake they made
    by accepting $40,000 from such a sneaky pharma SP that you are. lol
    And I am sure they don't want your blood money and are trying to contact
    you about it right about now.
    On a serious note, you probably can get these money back sometimes within 2012,
    the way things are going, if you work on it.
    You did not donated to what you have been told you are donating for, which makes
    it a fraud, I am pretty sure. And $40,000 is a lot of money for most of us.
    Btw, I had no idea you donated to IAS so much.
    Either way, I'm just happy you are doing well, regardless of all this BS.

18. SirRalliart

Hi Karen, I edited the original post - thanks for your help!!!!

19. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi Michael; weren't you the Sr C/S for 11 years? And they just found out "your overts"? their lies are soooo ridiculous!:duh:

20. SirRalliart

Yeah, how was I able to train at Saint Hill and Flag? They would never admit a mistake. I only "turned SP" after Flag, I guess...