ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Featured An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by Emma, Jan 1, 2012.

1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I've always believed that they planned every single step together from the start (M and M, Debbie and the others) and they had years to do so.

:clap:

I hope they fail because I want the cofs to continue to crash and burn but the way they are going about the almost impossible task of getting rid of the dwarf, is almost faultless.

It's just a shame they don't use that street savvy and intelligence for good!

:unsure:

2. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

omg you guys!! Thank you and sorry to be such a bad ESMBer! You guys aren't the first to tell me I'm a terrible group member!! :biggrin: But I still :love8: you! And Happy New Year to you too, a year later. :)

3. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Debbie ~ SIR!! VERY WELL DONE!! Your e-mail saved my life and helped me get out of the CULT called Scientology! 2012 has been the best year of my life since I got into Scientology - I GOT OUT!!

Hip Hip Hooray:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

4. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

Very interesting take and not one I have previously considered. However, Marty would not take all that squirrel busting for nothing would he?

Who really knows what the truth is....