ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Alanzo, Sep 11, 2019.

1. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

It's not just Cathy. It was Taylor's scn friends, her EO, the execs in Portland, CC.

What I do know is that Taylor didn't get help from the 'psyches'. Help that had she not been involved in a cult, she likely would have gotten, but was precluded from seeking because of the hatred of anything to do with psyches.

Instead she was basically told to STFU and get with the program, stop nattering. Disconnected from by friends. Given no effective help.

You want to talk about cruelty, but just let all that cruelty slide.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Xenu Xenu Xenu likes this.
  2. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron with Honors

Is that point the toe of his boot? One he has up several azzes?

3. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

It's his method of skirting the "treat other poster with respect" by making it look like "everybody knows"

Type4_PTS likes this.
  4. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

It seems that what you do fits squarely in the definition of ad hom

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I see it more like this description.

"Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."
    Psychological Projection

Unfortunately I've had a bit of experience, however without the drama involved it's fascinating how a person tells you what they really think or feel and then switch it all over to you or someone else. That's why I suggested the exercise. :D

6. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

You were threatened with violence dozens of times over this video?

How many police reports did you make?

Would you post some of them here in the thread.

7. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Yeah, I'd like to see just one.

8. Type4_PTS

If you broke into someones home with the intention of robbing & raping the occupants, you might find that the homeowner who is normally a calm, compassionate and non-violent person, starts shooting at you out of self-defense.

Would you then characterize him as a cruel and violent person?

When you infiltrate a community, pretending to share some basic core values, but demonstrate through your actions that you are not who you claim to be, you might find people speaking to you rather harshly.

wolf.PNG

Lulu Belle and Lurker5 like this.
  9. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Did you know we are talking about fisting on another thread?

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

What fucking drama. You are comparing me to a home invader who wants to rob and rape the occupants - therefore Sheila's cruelty to me here in the real world is justified.

This is what I mean when I say that Anti-Scientologists are hysterical. They regularly leave the real world and dwell in nightmarish fantasies. And they are unaware they're doing it.

"When you infiltrate a community, pretending to share some basic core values, but demonstrate through your actions that you are not who you claim to be, you might find people speaking to you rather harshly."​

But this one interests me because it pretends to be in the real world. In fact it pretends to see a hidden reality that justifies hypocritically breaking what is pretended to be the rules of ESMB - just for me:

'but demonstrate through your actions that you are not who you claim to be, you might find people speaking to you rather harshly'

I'm not who I claim to be Type 4?

How's that exactly?

11. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Type - 4:

As far as threats of violence - have you ever run a blog which takes anonymous comments?

Do you think that anonymous threats of violence don't occur over, say, a Trump Tweet or a Hillary email?

Why would Scientology being accused of causing the suicide of a young woman not generate threats of violence on a blog where you can be anonymous?

Do you think that just because the Church of Scientology has claimed they've received death threats that they are lying - they have actually never received any death threats?

This is what you have to get over: you must retain your ability to spot and accept facts, even if those facts benefit or create sympathy for the enemy.

The point of this post, Type4: could it be possible that threats of violence might have been made by people on the internet, anonymously, to other people they believe are scientologists?

Is it even possible?

Or do you deny that a death threat has ever been made to a Scientologist - or to someone they thought was a Scientologist - anywhere?

The knee jerk anti-scientology stance is that no death threats or threats of violence have ever occurred. And anti-Scientologists all get each other to agree to that. "The Scientologists are lying - just to get sympathy."

So Alanzo is lying, because he has claimed to have been mistaken for a Scientologist and has received some of those threats himself and he is just trying to create sympathy for the enemy.

Or it could be that Alanzo has seen something that only Scientologists get to see. And he has reported what he has seen - no matter which 'side' it benefits.

Which do you think it is?

12. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Is this mother and brother simply lying about their daughter and their sister here just to support Scientology? Do they really have to list out what they did to try to help Tayler - like they do here - just to defend themselves against your inhumane and apostatic tribalism?

Are you so caught up in your tribalism that you can't grant them any humanity at all - even though you used to be one of them?

Are you so cut off from your own past, and trying to kill off your old Scientologist self so hard, that you've lost all your empathy and compassion for this mother and her brother who lost their family member to suicide?

I'm going to say YES. And that is one of the things that woke me up to Anti-Scientology.

Just like the tribalism in Scientology - I never signed up for any of this.

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Please produce those dozens of threats of violence so we can see them.

"Statements one makes can be curved. 'She had a birthday party', becomes 'The delinquents inner circle gathered yesterday for a sex orgy and pretended to the police that it was a birthday party. No one was jailed'." From Public Relations Series 18.​

Scientology has a long history of falsifying. Now that you've become a Freedom magazine cub reporter - or are creating that impression - it's natural that there would be some some doubts about your veracity.​

______________________​

Item #60 from the Scientology Covert Ops course checklist:

"Demo a created B1 [covert Ops] incident and how it can be exploited by PR."

and #87: "Mock up an Ops situation where you'd want to use an altered or phony document... write out what steps you'd take to make this document most difficult to examine for authenticity."

Under "Required reading for Operations" is Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War'. The student is instructed to make a series of clay demonstration figures illustrating ideas. The first is:

"Clay demo: It is advantageous to use deception when attacking."

Not answering reasonable questions honestly would be a subcategory of applied deception.

_______________​

L. Ron Hubbard fabricates re. "Long strings of psychotics":
    Scientology and its apologists have low credibility for a reason.​

14. Type4_PTS

You've ignored most questions I've asked of you here over the past month.

You answer some of them and I'd be happy to answer yours.

Otherwise there's no point. You've made it crystal clear that you're not here for an honest discussion or an exchange of ideas.

15. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

OK, so accuse and insinuate away.

I'll leave you to your nightmares.

Watchful Navigator likes this.
  16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

This is a scripted, produced, and directed video, brought to you by the propaganda department of Scientology Inc.

Lurker5 and Type4_PTS like this.
  17. Type4_PTS

I take by your answer that you're still unwilling to answer the questions. Let me know if you change your mind. You still got 10 days.

And no, I'm not experiencing any nightmares, thank-you.

You don't like accusations and insinuations? You've made dozens of them towards others over the past several weeks, backed up by zero evidence.
    You seem to be perfectly fine with them as long as they're directed towards the enemies of David Miscavige. But when others do it towards you it's cruel and abusive. Did I get that right?

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Blind tribalism - it's a helluva drug.

19. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

FWIW, the Aftermath also scripted, produced, directed and edited Tayler Tweed's story (Season 2, Episode 2). They also produced, directed and edited the excerpts and their use from the responses of Cathy Tweed and corporate Scientology.

Here's a transcript of the beginning of the next episode:

Watchful Navigator likes this.
  20. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Caroline wrote:
    "FWIW, the Aftermath also scripted, produced, directed and edited Tayler Tweed's story (Season 2, Episode 2). They also produced, directed and edited the excerpts and their use from the responses of Cathy Tweed and corporate Scientology.

Here's a transcript of the beginning of the next episode:
    [00:00:00.000]
    [Screen: LAST WEEK:
    LEAH REMINI:
    SCIENTOLOGY AND THE AFTERMATH
    SHARED LAUREN HAGGIS'S STORY ABOUT TAYLER TWEED]
    LH (Lauren Haggis)(at home): She tried to commit suicide and she had nowhere to go to get help.
    LR (Leah Remini): (nods)
    [Screen: TAYLER TWEED'S MOTHER
    EMAILED A&E
    I am horrified that A+E and Leah Remini are exploiting for financial gain the tragic death of my daughter Tayler Tweed who died by suicide three years ago. A+E's teaser for the upcoming episode shows a picture of my beautiful daughter accompanied by a voiceover that "she had nowhere to go to get help."

[Highlighted text: "The teaser is absolutely false. Tayler was a 27-year-old adult staying in Fullerton, California at the time of her death. There were absolutely no restrictions placed on her mental health care choices. She could go wherever she pleased to seek or obtain help for her depression. In fact, she was staying with close friends who were not Scientologists who would have helped her seek care had" ]

[...]

[Visible text, not highlighted:] myself, that she took her own life. No one was in her way or placed restrictions on her care, especially in the last few months of her life when she was exclusively in a home of non-Scientologists.

In the months before her death, she received a complete medical and mental health care evaluation followed by mental health care treatment at a clinic staffed by naturopathic physicians, psychotherapists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and acupuncturists. She further had in-depth mental and medical evaluations and testing at a university clinic. Additionally, saw her own personal physician twice in the year before she died. None of these people were Scientologists.

To the best of my knowledge, the person in the trailer who is being offered as a source for your program was never a good friend of Tayler's and was in no position to know the facts. I've checked with the REAL close friends of Tayler's and they also concur this fact.]

[Screen: THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY ALSO REPLIED]
    [Scene: leahreminiaftermath.com
    [00:00:19.730]

Highlighted: "Remini featured a so-called "friend" Lauren Haggis to speak about Tayler even though Lauren had no relationship with Tayler Tweed for a decade. While they had been roommates for a short period at boarding school in their early teens, they were not friends after that. Now Haggis is grossly exploiting the death of someone she knew years ago to tell stories that she herself did not see nor witness. And Eli Holzman of Slauson production company disingenuously uses Lauren to narrate and give "details" based on hearsay. This disgusting act by Lauren is all in order to get publicity for herself just like her father did in using the Church to get publicity for his sagging career.

Tayler's close friends have said that after Tayler's death some very disreputable people started attempting to use it for their own personal gain. Her true friends were appalled."]

[Screen: BUT SURVIVORS CONTINUE TO COME FORWARD
    EPISODE 3 STARTS NOW]"

This is probably the first time any defense of Cathy Tweed has ever been allowed on ESMB.

Again: Cathy Tweed is not a public figure. Cathy Tweed is not responsible for any of the abuses or criminality in Scientology.

Cathy Tweed is a mother who lost her 27 year old daughter to suicide.

Watchful Navigator and AryaZ like this.