What's new

Are there more declared SP's than active members these days ?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I don't know about a vagina cam, but a former ESMB member indeed had a cam hidden in a tampon and posted some dox from an Org. Sorry, can't remember her name.

You are referring to Florida resident Yuliya Keaton aka Lia Kea who had earlier quit the cult, but rejoined (undercover) the Tampa Org, then the Sea Org at PAC where she made a number of videos... It was amazing that the cult did not give Yuliya the same harsh treatment they gave Danny Montalvo, who spent some time behind bars.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzrodvWnv8WFuQXxR_QpLIg

In 2013, OSAbot Scott Gordon (who later blew & was declared) wrote to OSA's top private attorney..

05 June 2013

Gary S. Soter
Legal Representation – Church of Scientology Western United States

re: Yuliya Keaton (also known as, Lia Kea)

bcc: limited personal and confidential distribution

To Mr. Soter:

This is a communication acknowledging receipt of your e-mail and to inform you of the following:

1) Some months ago, Yuliya Keaton made me aware of her intention to conduct an investigation into your organization, of which I was once a member, with the primary intention of recording and documenting and exposing any Human Rights abuses observed.

2) I advised Yuliya to be cautious and not to do anything illegal.

3) Other than receiving an occasional report from her, I had nothing to do with her preparations or final decision to carry out her mission.

4) Yuliya represented to me when asked, that she had no family in the country. I was concerned, and suspected that she would be pursuing her mission on her own. I therefore became anxious for her personal safety, given my own personal experience with the organization, and numerous reports of abusive treatment of Sea Org members deemed to be unworthy of regular service (which service is already under serious question, as far as compliance with basic human rights).

5) I gave Yuliya my phone number, and she in turn, entrusted me with her e-mail account and its password. This gave me ongoing access to anything she stored on that account, even though I only made use of that access reluctantly, and on very few occasions.

6) Yuliya asked me to view the data she was uploading, in the form of photos and videos. I asked her whether she was expecting me to disseminate this information in any way, and she told me no, that I should only keep the material safeguarded, and that she might use it later, for writing her own articles and reports of her experiences.

7) I respected Yuliya’s wishes as outlined above, and only downloaded information because she seemed to want me to read it, and for her to know it was being safely backed up.

8) I had very little personal interest in the data – most of which was familiar to me from my experiences years earlier in the exact same location, under training as an intelligence officer for the church, allowing me to have already viewed each and every one of the secret documents included in the materials Yuliya was uploading to her e-mail account.

9) I am not currently part of any group or organization that would be interested in the information Yuliya allowed me access to.

10) I have never forwarded or transferred any of the data available to me through Yuliya, to any other person, group, location or computer, and only one of my own computers was used to access this information.

11) For my own protection and reference, because of your demand to destroy the photos of documents in my possession, I have taken summary notes of the data that is being removed from my computer, in order to document what was removed. Additionally, I reserve the right to retain these notes and to comment on them in the future as I deem appropriate. As a further comment, most of the information I have viewed had already been leaked to the public domain.

12) I have no interest in keeping, nor reason to retain, any of the photos of documents of your organization photographed by Yuliya. In the spirit of cooperation and acting in good faith, I am eliminating from my computer, all such photos of all of these documents, including but not limited to, the private correspondence of organization staff, and your internal Flag Orders written by the founder.

13) I have no interest in or intention of, sharing any of Yuliya’s private property (photos not including documents for which copyright may be claimed) with any other party, other than for possible presentation to law enforcement should any concern for her safety arise. I reserve the right to hold these documents in trust, until such time as I become convinced that Yuliya is safe, and not being held against her will, and when she, herself, demonstrates clearly that she is in agreement with any such elimination of what I consider to be her personal property.

14) Due to size of files and time considerations, I did not download more than one or two videos and in any case, never viewed any of them. I am eliminating the one video currently in my collection.

15) I am accustomed to one-party recording rights, under Texas law. If California law is different, and if this law was violated in her 5 recordings of private conversations with her recruiter, you will please cite this law and I will be happy to erase those conversations, as well. Otherwise, I consider these private property of Yuliya, and I remain committed to include safeguarding these for her future disposition.

16) Due to the fact that Yuliya apparently does not have family to turn to for support, I have voluntarily become her de facto temporary guardian, and therefore feel obligated to monitor her whereabouts and condition, until such time that I am convinced that she will remain safe, and is not being held against her will.

17) Accordingly, I will need to be convinced of her safety within the next 72 hours, or anytime up to my final decision to report, or I will otherwise be filing a ‘Missing Persons’ report with the FBI and/or other appropriate law enforcement, accompanied with all of the material retained in my possession for the purpose of assisting them in their investigations.

18) Again, I will need to hear directly from Yuliya herself, on any changes to our pre-arranged disposition of her private property. I will also as mentioned, want to hear her voicing directly to me, her own decision to actually remain (or not) with your organization as contracted Sea Org staff.

19) I am also open to speaking with any of the following persons representing your church. Do not expect me to willingly receive communication from you or any other person than the following:

-International Justice Chief of the Church of Scientology International or any of his/her representatives (nor deputies of the office) only as follows:
-Commanding Officer OSA International (giving full name, rank and current post status)
-Commanding Officer OSA West US – Wayne Carnahan
-External Security Chief OSA West US – Beth McKinley

You may of course, continue to keep me informed of your official requests, and relay me information in writing, through e-mail communications.

20) Please understand that whatever arrangements may be worked out with any of the above representatives of the church, I am going to have to hear from Yuliya herself. If Yuliya is not freely and willingly joining the Sea Organization as a result of her own free decision, than by your own written policies, you must let her go, immediately.

21) Despite your hostile and accusative demand letter, and presumption of authority over my voluntary association with one of your problem staff, at this point I remain amenable to working with you and the church towards a conclusion satisfactory to all concerned, with particular attention to the personal safety of Yuliya and the free exercise of freedom of choice on the part of Yuliya Keaton, herself. At this point I have no reason or intention to go public with any of this information (despite personal suffering enduring an enforced disconnection with my [now divorced] wife in Costa Rica, due to church policies, over which I do reserve the right to go public). My amenable and cooperative disposition could change at any point I feel that Yuliya’s Human Rights or my Human Rights, are not being respected and upheld in this process.

Sincerely,

Scott Gordon

https://www.facebook.com/scott.gordon.14473

https://fromflorida2california.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/epilogue-operationc4yourself (Yuliya's blog)

https://www.facebook.com/thefiredragon33

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know about a vagina cam, but a former ESMB member indeed had a cam hidden in a tampon and posted some dox from an Org. Sorry, can't remember her name.

Thanks. A "camera hidden in a tampon" is not quite as bizarre to picture as "vagina cam" . Thanks for that little clarification. LOL

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
It was a USB camera hidden in a tampon. Yuliya's stunt caused Karen de la Carriere some unneeded problems & was scrutinized by TonyO.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31980-Please-read-and-share-but-do-not-reply-here/page19

http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/10/sc...threat-letters-following-strange-infiltration

Yeah, Yuliya was quite a disturbed person at that time - caught between a rock (her own stubbornness etc.) and several hard places (the cult, the outside world, relationships, etc.).

I hope she managed to get her life back on track and lives a much happier life, now.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Back in 2013, a member infiltrated ASHO posing as a new Sea Org recruit, got herself posted wherein she proceeded to photograph things going on and stuff on the church computer system. She managed to get the then current deadfiles SP list and posted a video of it, which is linked in this post
The current SP List - video capture
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?34354-The-current-SP-List-video-capture

If you search through the pages of this thread, somewhere around page 7 and onwards, there are individual posts with lists of names transcribed alphabetically, initially started by the woman who took and posted the screenshots of the list at ASHO members, then followed by posts by dulloldfart and TrevAnon.

There were many names on it but clearly not all who left the church are mentioned. However I believe there are more undeclared than declared members and nonmembers.

Gee, I would have saved about 8 comments being written had I listed the member's name in my comment above.

Yuliya Keaton aka Lia Kea. I was hoping to not derail the thread by mentioning it, lol She and her antics are a whole 'nother story covered in multiple threads.

SPsince83, Glad to see you are happy about making the list! :thumbsup:

Smurf, I don't think that was a master list... just ASHO's database which probably needed updating at the time Yuliya captured it. There were other critics missing on it and quite a number of names misspelled, including Pooks' real last name.