What's new

Attack on feminism': Andrew Nolch on why he defaced Eurydice Dixon's memorial

Terril park

Sponsor

If anyone is wondering what became of "Independent Scientology"...
This is its new face."
"I don't regret anything."

Apparently Andy Nolch had the court date postponed by requesting an "administrative adjournment."

The new court date has not been revealed as far as I know.

Maybe he thinks he can keep postponing it until the "wogs" just forget about it.
He is not a spokesperson for independent scientology.
He is a nut job with an Axe to grind.

Veda

Sponsor
Andy Nolch is the face of Independent Scientology and there's not a thing you can do about it.

article-2592376-0001961300000C1D-324_634x465.jpg

A nut job with an ax to grind.

guanoloco

As-Wased
hqdefault.jpg

Look at it from Andy's perspective:

"My critics are wogs who are too aberrated to realize that one should not come down the Tone Scale from enthusiasm and the insouciant Spirit of Play, and should not become inhibited (ref: CDEINR scale) into refraining from drawing a giant male genitalia at a memorial (and memorials are just R6 Bank dramatizations) for another wog, whose meat body happened to have been raped and murdered by yet another wog who'd been made autistic by having been vaccinated by a medico who was PTS to the Psychs. The murdered wog's family might be in shock but, after all, "family" is a low toned and down scale Genetic Entity thing, and Big Thetans (like me, Andy,) don't much care about family and, besides, if the wog family would have had the sense to have their Cases handled and their engrams run, they wouldn't be in shock at all, so they're Out Ethics for not taking responsibility for their own condition."

For his own sake, I hope Nolch snaps out of his Scientology mind set before he faces the judge in August.

My god...reading that was just like reading a justification from Billy Blowdown. I kid you not, that could've been one of HH's parodies.