What's new

Audio of Wally Hanks Beating a 15 Yr. Old

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
This was just posted.. Confirmation on Wallys voice.
astra at ExScnKids said:
Link: ExScnKids / Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse

I believe it is Wally Hanks. It sounds just like I remember him. that tape sent chils down my spine and brought back some awful memories. Someone mentioned he may be in jail. I don't think this is true. I think someone else went to jail but not him. I am willing to go to the authorities again if anyone else with 1st hand knowldge of his abuse will back me up with their story.
:yes:

This is Him

Hi,

This is definately Wally Hanks. I personally knew him for 15+years and it is his voice without doubt. I knew him prior to his Mace Kingsly days, but knew him when he purchased his property in Palmdale. When I was approximately 15, he struck me, I did not get the benefit of the whip, just his fist in the face for "talking back" to him when I was doing some work he was helping with at my house.

I did hear that he was declared, but around 1999 or 2000 showed up back at Flag. If anyone wants more details, please PM me.

byte301

Crusader
Hi,

This is definately Wally Hanks. I personally knew him for 15+years and it is his voice without doubt. I knew him prior to his Mace Kingsly days, but knew him when he purchased his property in Palmdale. When I was approximately 15, he struck me, I did not get the benefit of the whip, just his fist in the face for "talking back" to him when I was doing some work he was helping with at my house.

I did hear that he was declared, but around 1999 or 2000 showed up back at Flag. If anyone wants more details, please PM me.

Hey voldemorte, thanks for confirming this. Anonymous would really like to know where this guy is right now. If you have any idea please pm me and I will make sure it goes to the right people.

And welcome to the board!:happydance:

Wish I knew

Hey Byte,

I wish I knew, I'd love to give him up. The last I actually saw him was over 15 years ago. I did some internet searching, and the best I could do was find some other posts that showed he was active in Washington State (he donated to the ideal org) and also showed that he has a school for kids to teach them to sail, but I couldn't find any web site for that.

byte301

Crusader
Hey Byte,

I wish I knew, I'd love to give him up. The last I actually saw him was over 15 years ago. I did some internet searching, and the best I could do was find some other posts that showed he was active in Washington State (he donated to the ideal org) and also showed that he has a school for kids to teach them to sail, but I couldn't find any web site for that.

Yeah, anons know about the sailing school...:puke2: Well, the Washington State info might help. You wouldn't happen to know if he's married and what his wife's name is if so? We may be able to track this piece of shit through his wife.

Wife?

I can't remember his wife's name, and don't know if he is married to the same person as 15 years ago. One thing I do remember is that they both were massive chain smokers. When I did meet his wife, it was at a restaurant, and she was smoking WHILE eating. He smoked camel unfilters. Maybe you can trace them by checking out who buys the most cigarettes in WA? Also, Mike Miller, another scientologist, who was in the photo shown also lived in Boron, as did Wally for a long time. Mike was also a gemologist so if you see any connection there, check that out.

Also, it if helps, Wally was a vet. I heard lots of stories about his Vietnam experience, so perhaps he can be traced through the VA. I didn't see it anywhere, but his middle name is Earl (Wallace Earl Hanks) just in case that helps.

More Info

I just did a quick search on Peoplelookup.com and found a bit of info.

The following names were listed
Shauna M Hanks
Shauana M Hanks
Janie L Hanks
Decker Janie Hanks
Wally E Hanks

As well as the following previous addresses:
Palmdale, CA
Hinkley, CA
Mercer Island, WA
Seattle, WA
Tukwila, WA
Edwards, CA

Shauna is his wife. Jaine is his sister. He had a nephew, but I can't remember his name.

Shauna looked like a heroin addict last time I saw her, while Jaine is the epitome of white trash. Fat and Nasty. I can't believe she would ever have gotten married, so trying to find him through her may be an idea.

There is probably a chance to get more info via one of the search firms, but I've had bad experience trying to trace people via online services. Perhaps some real computer guys can do better.

Good Luck

byte301

Crusader
Good job! That is some good stuff. I think a couple of research type anon's might be able to find them with this! I've had this guy on my mind for months. I also wonder if he's registered as a sex offender in Washington.

"Maybe you can trace them by checking out who buys the most cigarettes in WA?" LOL!

Thanks for all this information. Wouldn't it be pure poetry if your info gets this guy found? His sadistic traits might be his undoing. :D

notsureanymore

That's definitely him, I was there

This is definitely Wally Hanks.

I was there when this happened (it wasn't frequent but it did occur occasionally.)

This must have been in 1989/1990.

It's very strange to see this on the internet after so many years! Does anyone know what Marco is doing these days?

byte301

Crusader

I was there when this happened (it wasn't frequent but it did occur occasionally.)

It's very strange to see this on the internet after so many years! Does anyone know what Marco is doing these days?

Hey notsureanymore. Welcome to the board!

The last I heard someone said Marco may have gone back to Mexico where he was originally from I take it. I read that on the exscikids site. There might be some new info up about him. Not sure.

Do you mean you were in the room when it happened or at the school?

If you have any stories you would be willing to post I would be grateful. Any little thing about this Hanks might help us find him.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Welcome to ESMB, notsureanymore!

notsureanymore

Yes I was in the room when it happened.

I never thought it was a big deal - I still don't. The people at that school were a bad lot (myself included) and needed discipline. I never thought it had anything to do with Scn, per se.

Maybe people don't understand that this was essentially a reform school for juvenile delinquents. I'm sure not everyone here agrees with corporal punishment, but I have to tell you that I never thought it was wrong. I also never considered it an Scn thing, just part of life. I'm still in the process of figuring out what part of me is Scientology and which isn't, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for a little while, I didn't want to post too much info that could identify me... Mainly I'm here to see if I can find some old friends.... sort of hard if I don't say who I am, I know. Bear with me. The truth is, I am not "anti" really, just disillusioned.

Marco wasn't from Mexico originally, by the way. He was born in El Paso, TX. He grew up part of his childhood in Tijuana, though, and he had lots of friends there.

byte301

Crusader
Yes I was in the room when it happened.

I never thought it was a big deal - I still don't. The people at that school were a bad lot (myself included) and needed discipline. I never thought it had anything to do with Scn, per se.

Maybe people don't understand that this was essentially a reform school for juvenile delinquents. I'm sure not everyone here agrees with corporal punishment, but I have to tell you that I never thought it was wrong. I also never considered it an Scn thing, just part of life. I'm still in the process of figuring out what part of me is Scientology and which isn't, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for a little while, I didn't want to post too much info that could identify me... Mainly I'm here to see if I can find some old friends.... sort of hard if I don't say who I am, I know. Bear with me. The truth is, I am not "anti" really, just disillusioned.

Marco wasn't from Mexico originally, by the way. He was born in El Paso, TX. He grew up part of his childhood in Tijuana, though, and he had lots of friends there.

Oh, that makes sense. Marco didn't have much of an accent from what I could hear.

notsosureanymore, I understand what you're saying about it not being a big deal to you, but paddling went out quite a long time ago. It doesn't really help most of the time and in this case knowing that Hanks was a paedophile just makes it worse.

Hanks brought up that it was "policy". Now he might have meant it was school policy rather then Co$ policy but the kids didn't have much say about being in a school with a policy about corporal punishment. So to say to a kid that it's policy is rather stupid, imo.

Hanks also told the kid to look at a picture of elron while he was getting paddled. Now that's pretty weird by anyone's standards I would guess.

I do get that it was for unruly kids. I am pretty sure that a lot of scilons kids could fall into that catagory however. If their parents had spent more time on the family and less time at the org then maybe the "bad" kids wouldn't have been juvenile delinquents.

Not sure if you're aware of this but the SO staffer's kids ran wild at PAC. No one had any interest in making sure they went to school, ate, had decent living quarters, weren't molested, and so on. A lot of really horrific things happened to those kids while their parents were off "clearing the planet."

Hanks won't be getting a pass for hitting kids with a paddle just because they acted up.

Bill Bixby

The people at that school were a bad lot (myself included) and needed discipline. I never thought it had anything to do with Scn, per se.
Maybe people don't understand that this was essentially a reform school for juvenile delinquents.
I also never considered it an Scn thing, just part of life. I'm still in the process of figuring out what part of me is Scientology and which isn't, if you know what I mean.

"bad lot"...."juvenile delinquents".... Sound to me like A.you approve of child abuse because you were doing the abusing. or B. you were the victem of abuse and believed it when they told you "you deserved it".

Nobody deserves to be mindfucked by so called "operating theatans" in this way. They way he goes off at the end (SIT DOWN IN THAT CHAIR) just shows the EP of being brainwashed with TR's and OT auditing. Denial.

He treated the public in the same way. Dont you remember how he went after that guy at the docks when the poor guy pulled into a public parking spot Wally claimed as his? The way he bragged about killing people? The sick comments he made about useing his OT powwas to "sense the heat comming off the waitress tits"?

"never thought it had anything to do with Scn. per se" ......L. Ron used to throw people overboard as "punisment", David Miscavige is said to abuse and beat his staff just for the fun of it. If you were at Wallys, then you remember what a voilent enviroment it was. Kids fighting kids, Wally beating kids, hunting animals with guns for fun. It was all supervised by expert child auditor OT 8 Debbi Mace and she knew about and approved the violence, as long as it served her goals (control). When you make excuses for sick people, you make yourself look sick too. Those kids needed help, not Wallyworld.

byte301

Crusader
"bad lot"...."juvenile delinquents".... Sound to me like A.you approve of child abuse because you were doing the abusing. or B. you were the victem of abuse and believed it when they told you "you deserved it".

Nobody deserves to be mindfucked by so called "operating theatans" in this way. They way he goes off at the end (SIT DOWN IN THAT CHAIR) just shows the EP of being brainwashed with TR's and OT auditing. Denial.

He treated the public in the same way. Dont you remember how he went after that guy at the docks when the poor guy pulled into a public parking spot Wally claimed as his? The way he bragged about killing people? The sick comments he made about useing his OT powwas to "sense the heat comming off the waitress tits"?

"never thought it had anything to do with Scn. per se" ......L. Ron used to throw people overboard as "punisment", David Miscavige is said to abuse and beat his staff just for the fun of it. If you were at Wallys, then you remember what a voilent enviroment it was. Kids fighting kids, Wally beating kids, hunting animals with guns for fun. It was all supervised by expert child auditor OT 8 Debbi Mace and she knew about and approved the violence, as long as it served her goals (control). When you make excuses for sick people, you make yourself look sick too. Those kids needed help, not Wallyworld.

Thanks for posting that Bill Bixby. Welcome to the board!

If you could tell some of your stories about being at the school it would be much appreciated.
The Maces are still in business near Clearwater. The more we know about how they operate the better. Wally is turning out to be a little harder to track down.

notsureanymore

Wow. Look - you have your own opinion of what child abuse is. In most countries, spanking a child is not abuse. I don't think it is. I went to a school that paddled children (it was NOT a Scn school, by the way.)

The problem with your post, and with a lot of critics of Scn that I see, is that you are unable to separate what a Scientologists does/did from Scientology.

My point is, if an asshole joins Scn, and continues to be an asshole, then maybe it's just the person being an asshole.

You act like no-one ever got spanked before outside of Scientology.

So Ron thew people overboard or had them "beached." Hardly a new practice. Doesn't make it right (or wrong!).

Yes I was at the Ranch, and sure some kids fought other kids. So? Kids fight all the time. The whole "violence" thing there is a little blown out of proportion. Sure if you acted up way too much you got paddled. Seriously, BFD. I was there a while and I never saw random beatings or anything, it just wasn't that bad.

I'm not trying to defend Scn. I'm not even a Scientologist any more. But I think the criticism is inaccurate, that's all. For example - teaching people to handle guns and hunt animals: what's wrong with that? I gather that you have some moral objection or something, but there's nothing illegal about it, you can get a hunting license at 12 years old, and lots of people (NOT Scientologists) do it. I learned to hunt at the Ranch. I loved it. I still do. Are you now telling me that the hunting skills and enjoyment I learned are part of some diabolical church plot to screw me up or something?

Cmon. I get that you had a bad time there or something. Dude, get over it. It was 17 years ago.

Sorry if I offend, but I'm just telling it the way I see it. I'm certainly not defending Scn or critics either way. A little truth would not go amiss though.