What's new

Auditor's Day Raid - Sydney 12 September 09

Carmel

Crusader
Nope, but I recognize that bloke in the orange VM jacket.:D
So do I, and he's just as gorgeous as he always was....doesn't look a day older! :coolwink:

Thanks for posting the pics and vid, Zhent.

Not sure what the scoop is, but the 'raid' seemed quite different than ones I've seen vids of in the past. Did ya start at Hyde park, and get to the AO as well?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
So do I, and he's just as gorgeous as he always was....doesn't look a day older! :coolwink:

Thanks for posting the pics and vid, Zhent.

Not sure what the scoop is, but the 'raid' seemed quite different than ones I've seen vids of in the past. Did ya start at Hyde park, and get to the AO as well?

I checked on wwp and they're going to the AO for the Aud.s Day event tonight!

Barbarious

Patron
Raid was sort of.. Not what I expected it to be.. The numbers we had was a concern.. I was expecting alot more people..

Sorry James, that it wasn't what you expected it to be. :(

Why didn't you come to the second part of the raid anyway? We could've got heaps of confrontation if you came, we had a crowd of sci's waiting infront of the sea org.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had a good time

We met at Hyde Park, at first I was looked upon as being highly sus, "was I there to follow the protesters and take pictures" well I had a camera, it was understandable they'd be sus of me.

Cat and Jack were there from "Radio SkidRow" I got say my 5mins worth as did others there. Good to meet some of the Anons, a nice bunch of guys n gals...not a big turnout for the morning raid and I couldn't make it to the evening event, I imagine they would've had a bigger roll up for that.

We did the route from Hyde Park to town hall and down George street, on up to what is now Sydney org. :omg:
I guess there were say 10 cars parked in the car park, we arrived there at about 2pm, in the time we were there 5 or 6 people showed up and went into the org, one young lady I spoke (she stopped and talked for few minutes) to was going in to continue with her purif she'd paid for it some while ago and as it had never been delivered she had wanted her money back but was "handled" and went back onto the purif. She told me she had god in her life and that she was a Seventh Day Adventist she was told buy someone in the church that the Adventists were a cult...something in that is like the pot calling the kettle...:whistling:

Well I suggested she find out about Scientology, get on the INTERNET and research it for herself, when I said to her she will be pushed to do the next thing after the purif and the next she said that was already happening...she went into the org at that point and probably straight to HCO.

As a recently out of it ex-scio I was intrigued by the feelings I was having protesting what was once a huge part of my existence, the feelings were many and various, I just observed them. Hard to describe them all exactly and not important for me to do that, I just saw 25 years of association get turned on it's head. :omg:

Anyway I had a good day, I gave my VM jacket to one of the Anons, he was sooo pleased to have it and said he'd put it to great use, immediately running back to the org and doing a wild dance yelling something like Igot a VM jacket, I got a VM jacket over and over. I am sure they got that on camera.

So if you have any old VM jackets, Dianetic T shirts and other such items, the Anon guys would like to have them, I am willing to collect these items and get them to the raids for the Anons.:lol:

James

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
So if you have any old VM jackets, Dianetic T shirts and other such items, the Anon guys would like to have them, I am willing to collect these items and get them to the raids for the Anons.:lol:

James

I like collecting in general, but I would love scn stuff! I would take anything; books, coursepacks, tapes, mimeographed PL's etc, hell I would even take the constant stream of propaganda I hear many ex's still get in the mail! I might even pay for some of the good stuff :wink2:
At the moment my official scn collection consists of just 2 'way to happiness booklets' :sad:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like collecting in general, but I would love scn stuff! I would take anything; books, coursepacks, tapes, mimeographed PL's etc, hell I would even take the constant stream of propaganda I hear many ex's still get in the mail! I might even pay for some of the good stuff :wink2:
At the moment my official scn collection consists of just 2 'way to happiness booklets' :sad:

Awww, Zhent, I wish you'd said something sooner. I just burnt the last of my Scio books last week! But I know that there are many people here who want to put their Scio libraries to good use so perhaps someone will donate.

Regarding the jacket, it would be awesome if the whole of Anon could be outfitted with authentic VM jackets, Dianetic t-shirts etc.

Barbarious

Patron

James

This!

I've been trying to get my hands on a dianetics shirt for LONG LONG time. I have a few books here and there from a friend, but would love some piece of clothing.

Happy Days

With the Volunteers Minister's jacket on my OEO could be mistaken for giving one of our distinguished protesters an assist ... as we know 'something can be done about it'...:lol: Next thing ya know OEO will have the VM tent up and serving drinks and canapes to our team....:D

Cheeky very cheeky... :yes: :yes:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
With the Volunteers Minister's jacket on my OEO could be mistaken for giving one of our distinguished protesters an assist ... as we know 'something can be done about it'...:lol: Next thing ya know OEO will have the VM tent up and serving drinks and canapes to our team....:D

Cheeky very cheeky... :yes: :yes:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

That would be priceless! Does anyone have one of those tents?

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Lookin good!

I second that, met up with James after and had a bite to eat, I have to say James you are looking very well & happy indeed these days.:coolwink: Its always great to see ya and that lovely wife of yours too! talk soon no doubt.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
I was in Sydney and everything, and I so wish I'd been able to come! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Same, although Cyrus Brooks autographed one of them for me. I wouldn't mind an e-meter to play with, but I wouldn't want LRH's books. All that BS would do my head in.

HCObringOrder?

I used to have my old blue RPF T-shirt, but I got tired of looking at the faded blue color.
I received it when I tried to go back to Flag and route out.
I was on a round trip ticket, because I was told it would only take 5 days. :confused2:
So I was only "in the RPF" for a couple of days.
I guess they thought that the begining of my Sec Check would make me not want to leave? :duh: :duh:

Now it turns out old blue is needed again? :melodramatic: