What's new

Beghe, Moltavo, Rathbun and the Law

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
And if the car was rammed they would have had to fill out an insurance claim on return of the rental, no dox...
James

Exactly. Marty's claim that LeBow rammed his car and the cops just held Lebow so they could get away made absolutely no sense.

What about an accident report and the cops charging LeBow for ramming the car?

Too many lies.

Marty is distorting the facts as he has a history of doing.

According to TMZ: "Montalvo went to the Malibu cop shop and filed a report. The Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station investigated the incident and sent the case to the D.A. for possible misdemeanor battery prosecution against Beghe."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/01/x-men...ontalvo-process-server-assualt-confrontation/

There is nothing in the article that says Danny filed charges against Jason. People file reports all the time with the police & sheriff, and if, in their investigation they believe an incident occurred, they forward the info to the DA for a final decision on whether to bring charges. The DA rarely brings charges against a defendant if the victim refuses to prosecute.

The fact that Marty is claiming a deputy sheriff will soon be out of a job demonstrates that, in fact, an incident did occur, the extent of which we do not know.

Seriously... if the weed-wacking incident was a "blatant lie" made up by OSA, why would be Marty be claiming that a deputy sheriff risks losing his job over it?

I'm not saying this is what happened, because I really do not know, but I have an inventive mind...and this is possible....what if the person who went to the Sheriff's station to complain about the alleged weed whacking "incident", whether formally filed or not, was not in fact Daniel Montalvo, but someone impersonating him, to make trouble for all involved? That seems like a classic OSA op to me, not that I'm a connoisseur of such things...

The "trouble" and possible threat to job could come from the deputy sheriff not checking an ID well enough or assisting, perhaps unwittingly, in putting through a false report...:confused2: Or even taking a bribe to file a report... or maybe even for just taking it at face value and not doing a thorough enough follow up investigation phone call or visit or anything else to verify the facts, which they are supposed to do for these kinds of allegations...not just take one party's word for it. Otherwise, what's to keep all of us and everyone we know from marching in to the local cop shop and saying DM (COB) physically abused me and threatened my life...just for example. (Except we're all saner than that, unlike OSA operatives) Law enforcement would be inundated by false reports by people with a grudge against someone else...they must have to deal with a lot of this kind of stuff as it is.

Doesn't it seem like a black pr campaign against Jason B? This strange event, taken in addition to the unreliable word of a Scientologist working for OSA that he was "assaulted" while playing the part of process server in his girlfriend's business, and that he's now so mentally/emotionally incapacitated by the alleged event (witnessed only by his Scientologist working for OSA girlfriend) that he is now disabled and demanding tens of thousands of dollars in compensation from Mr. Beghe, sure does seem like an OSA black pr campaign to me.

I think it will to the D.A.'s office, too!

The weed whacking incident may or may not have happened. May possibly have been some words or a push or shove or grabbing away of the tool, some basis for action over some such thing in real life and OSA spies observed it and created the rest of the legal action, using a stand in. I'm just saying that something like this is possible, given that OSA is involved. The process server in the lawsuit against J. Beghe has a superficial resemblance to Daniel Montalvo. You can't tell me that OSA ops never use false IDs or look alikes to try and create trouble for those they consider to be SPs...

Marty does report things through his own bias, but then so do most people! :)
I don't need to see film footage to believe that there could have been some wild driving reckless endangerment going on...trying to drive people off the road and cause accidents as a means of intimidation and harassment has been known Scientology tech since the 70's, and probably before then.

Re: Beghe, Moltavo, Rathbun and the Law - LOL

Let me see...

"...One hour into our meeting however Mike and I were informed that both Christie in Tarpon Springs Florida and Mosey in Ingleside Texas were being ambushed at our homes, simultaneously. We recognized that they literally had OSA agents within striking distance of our homes ready to go the moment we lost the losers in LA. Nonetheless, we both fired up our phones to call our wives..."

This begs the question, did they fire their cell phones (I guess they are the old style Coleman kerosene powered ones you can get from Camper World) to reassure their wifley persons or, more likely, to alert OSA of their whereabouts to ensure a grand send off?

Or, they were told of the threatened wifely danger at the hands of rogue PI's by Kirsten when they were in the super secret coup battleplan & admin scale meeting at 1710 Ivar....:melodramatic:

Mimsey the spy

Yeah, I agree with this attitude: that both sides see this whole enterprises as a game they are playing. Meh!

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Marty, Moltavo and the Law

In the interim...I am requesting an air-sick bag so I don't mess up my home...

Oh my, my...Spy Vs. Spy.... It'd really be old if people weren't taking this so seriously.

All this sh** is a repeat of what cos was doing to its' ex scientologists, starting in the 80s. This is simply an example of "what goes around, comes around".

Don't like it, Marty? You liked it well enuff when you were having it done to others.
Wallow in your own crap, you rat-bastards.

Maybe you get a glimmer of what Bent Corydon was subjected to, even BEFORE he wrote his book. Gerry Armstrong? Fled his Country to escape this kind of low integrity stuff. Council for Spiritual Integrity? Disrupt their meetings, throw trash on their floors, shout them down, take names, license plate numbers, LaMont? Knock him down in his own office and have him put in jail. etc etc etc ad infinitum.

LeBow is the same P.I., among your fleet of P.Is, who made a career of following, serving demands from lawyers, and generally harrassing, thru any means possible, those fine scn'ists who left such criminality in disgust.
Now you are the effect of your own cause.
Or have you orchetrated the whole scenario? For your own purposes?
Get real.

challenge

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Update:

I'm curious what this was...

Case Number: BC456610 - DANIEL MONTALVO VS BRIDGE PUBLICATIONS INC

06/17/2011 Partial Dismissal (w/o Prejudice) (THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION FOR NEGLIGENCE AGAINST BRIDGE PUBLICATIONS, INC., )
Filed by Attorney for Pltf/Petnr

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummary/index.asp

Maybe it's an admin error. BC456611 by Montalvo has/had seven causes of action. Or perhaps more got added to BC456610 in the amended complaint.

Paul

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Believe M & M ? No. Haven't yet. Still don't.

If in fact an OSA Op was run on M & M like that they ran hard on good people for many many years?
Tell it to somebody who might have some sympathy for M & M......I don't.

pollywog

Patron with Honors
I'd really like to know what happened or is happening, if you find out anything more it would be great.

Hi - my first post. Really just a lurker waiting for the demise of this bizarre and dangerous cult. But, having worked for litigation attorneys in California my whole adult life, i thought I could shed light here. Defendants filed what is called a demurrer (it's kind of like a motion to dismiss) against certain causes of action in plaintiff's amended complaint. The parties argued the merits of the motion in their legal briefs. Ultimately, plaintiff agreed to dismiss that one single cause of action without prejudice (meaning he can file it again). This was probably done because there was no sound legal foundation for the cause of action as it was plead.

Until the court rules on the rest of defendant's demurrer, the remaining causes of action are still alive. The court can choose to (1) overrule the demurrer completely and the case moves forward; (2) the court can sustain some or all of the demurrer giving plaintiff leave to amend his complaint to better plead the facts and law; or (and we hope not this one) (3) the court can susatin the demurrer WITHOUT leave to amend and all the causes of action that were demurred to are dismissed and can never be filed again.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hi - my first post. Really just a lurker waiting for the demise of this bizarre and dangerous cult. But, having worked for litigation attorneys in California my whole adult life, i thought I could shed light here. Defendants filed what is called a demurrer (it's kind of like a motion to dismiss) against certain causes of action in plaintiff's amended complaint. The parties argued the merits of the motion in their legal briefs. Ultimately, plaintiff agreed to dismiss that one single cause of action without prejudice (meaning he can file it again). This was probably done because there was no sound legal foundation for the cause of action as it was plead.

Until the court rules on the rest of defendant's demurrer, the remaining causes of action are still alive. The court can choose to (1) overrule the demurrer completely and the case moves forward; (2) the court can sustain some or all of the demurrer giving plaintiff leave to amend his complaint to better plead the facts and law; or (and we hope not this one) (3) the court can susatin the demurrer WITHOUT leave to amend and all the causes of action that were demurred to are dismissed and can never be filed again.

Thankyou! I find the US legal system incomprehensible most of the time. :)

And welcome too!